Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,880 members, 7,902,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 05:07 PM

Retrieving N-power SIM Card - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Retrieving N-power SIM Card (1238 Views)

Please How Much Will It Cost In Retrieving A Damaged 9mobile Sim? / No More Poor Network As Nigerians Introduces New "Super SIM Card" / Why You Must Put PIN/PUK On Your SIM Card. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retrieving N-power SIM Card by eedriyz(m): 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
I want to know if anyone has been able to successfully do this.

Some weeks ago my sister's Npower tab was stolen but fortunately we were able to track and recover the phone. Unfortunately, the thief had thrown the SIM card away and he claimed he doesn't even know where he put it.

My sister went to an MTN office in our area and she was told she needed the SIM pack to retrieve the line. I don't think that was included with the phone. So, I want to ask for your inputs.

THANKS IN ANTICIPATION
Re: Retrieving N-power SIM Card by Mosesoly(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
She should go to the mtn centre she got her device... They will always be a way out... The sim is valuable because of the monthly free data
Re: Retrieving N-power SIM Card by eedriyz(m): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
InternetMarketNG:
When N-Power gave her the phone, did it came together with SIM Pack?

No
Re: Retrieving N-power SIM Card by Mosesoly(m): 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
InternetMarketNG:

So they to give free data monthly? Like how many gig?

750 mb

1 Like

Re: Retrieving N-power SIM Card by Mosesoly(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
InternetMarketNG:

That's cool.. Is it mtn that is giving the 750mb or through N-Power?

Just for the MTN sim on the Tab

(1) (Reply)

Gurus, Samsung Galaxy S5 And A10 Which Is Better? / Tecno Camon 12 Pro: Best In Class Features / My Phone Was Stolen. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.