Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,129 members, 7,922,761 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:27 PM

Spring Bank Third Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spring Bank Third Interview? (1362 Views)

Spring Bank Test Holding On Sat Sept 2nd / Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spring Bank Third Interview? by danonyeka: 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2007
kissI went to spring bank third interview last saturday and was made to understand that we should be warming up for the 3rd intrerview.pls can anyone verify thissome should just save a soul by sending what the 3rd interview will be like this unemployment thing is really getting on meoooooooooooooooooooooo,let us b our brothers keeper
Re: Spring Bank Third Interview? by Folagbemi(f): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2007
i also got an invitation to attend the spring bank's interview this Friday. please what do i expect in the interview. thanks for been there.
Re: Spring Bank Third Interview? by Folagbemi(f): 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2007
i also got an invitation to attend the spring bank's interview this Friday. please what do i expect in the interview. thanks for been there.
Re: Spring Bank Third Interview? by adejoh(m): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2007
pls dan_onyeka
do you mean the 2nd level interview?, cos i dont seem to understand what you mean by saying you attended a third level [/i]and you were told to prepare for another [i]third level, pls clarify this. Thanks
Re: Spring Bank Third Interview? by danonyeka: 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2007
freind
adejoh:

please dan_onyeka
do you mean the 2nd level interview?, because i don't seem to understand what you mean by saying you attended a third level [/i]and you were told to prepare for another [i]third level, please clarify this. Thanks
I actually mean 2nd interview?have u gone 4 the first or 2nd ?let me know so that i can brief u what to expect.ok?
Re: Spring Bank Third Interview? by tat: 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2007
i did the second level interview last month but i have not heard from them. did they send you a text, email or letter? are they still inviting people for the 3rd stage? when they invite me please what should i expect at the interview. i hope and pray they invite me because i really need this job. thanks
Re: Spring Bank Third Interview? by medidress: 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2007
I did springbank 1st interview early this year and has been invited for the second stage of the interview this friday.Please onyeka what kind of questions should i expect from the panel? cool
Re: Spring Bank Third Interview? by adejoh(m): 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2007
dan_onyeka
thanks, yes, i was invited for the 2nd level, so what should i be expecting next in the 3rd level, cos i know definitly by His grace i will be there.
Re: Spring Bank Third Interview? by Lagoseko(m): 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2007
I did the 2nd interview.I called th HR and they said there wld be a 3rd interview.The 2nd interview is about politics and ur field.
Re: Spring Bank Third Interview? by danonyeka: 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2007
i was reliably told the third interview is for after easter,for those yet to attend 2nd interview,the 1st and d 2nd are just the same.expect the same pattern of questions
Re: Spring Bank Third Interview? by cyricon: 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2007
[color=#000099][/color] I did the2nd and hope to be successfull. It was on the 16th of last mont enugu center. who says thers gonna be any third stuff me na med or training i dey wait for.
Re: Spring Bank Third Interview? by medidress: 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2007
I dont think there will be a third interview.Everybody in the house is to be talking about training and offer letter.Remain Blessed nairaland users
Re: Spring Bank Third Interview? by tat: 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2007
they have not called me for the second interview. is there still hope for me?
Re: Spring Bank Third Interview? by danonyeka: 1:30am On Apr 06, 2007
tat:

they have not called me for the second interview. is there still hope for me?

dont give up good freind there is still a chance 4 d rigtheous.prayers ll do lot good Ps 37 3-7

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Lng Test 2 / Ond Holders And Banks / Management Trainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.