Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,195 members, 7,903,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:16 AM

I Need A Car For My Lectures And School Effizy - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need A Car For My Lectures And School Effizy (1869 Views)

Detailed Guidelines For Buying A Car From Auctionexport.com / Clean And Affordable Tokunbo Mazda 626 Car For Sale 590k / SOLD! Registered Honda Civic 98 Coup Car For quick Sale 350k ONLY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Car For My Lectures And School Effizy by bocamadias: 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2007
Hello people!
Could anyone help me out,
I am Student at the UNI, I need a car for my lectures and school effizy
I have 500k for the car,
can i get some advise on what would be befitting for a 4th year law student with 500,000 naira Budget?
Halla!!
Re: I Need A Car For My Lectures And School Effizy by skipo87(m): 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2007
tongue dumb
Re: I Need A Car For My Lectures And School Effizy by user86666(m): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2007
well I don't think so, methinks boca is sayn wats bothering him at the mo'

hey boca check:https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-44270.0.html
Re: I Need A Car For My Lectures And School Effizy by eko4show(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2007
if i were you, ill forget the effizy for now and put the money in the stock market

and who are you trying to impress anyway?
Re: I Need A Car For My Lectures And School Effizy by andrewdg(m): 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2007
if u need a golf 3 call me on 08052051269. i am andrew, lets talk on phone.
Re: I Need A Car For My Lectures And School Effizy by DorisB(f): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2007
see u,u better listen to eko4show's advice,u dont have enough cash for a cash that fits a law student,can you maintain the car.well good luck.i have a truck for sale,so you could put all your numerous girlfriends at the back or in the boot. grin cool
Re: I Need A Car For My Lectures And School Effizy by prosper234(m): 12:31am On Feb 20, 2008
Well i think i have an Idea for you once it has to do with your EFFIZY or what ever you call it try this New Car not expensive goes for 400,000, and has all facilities you need to forget reading books and face life with girls and friends, its a Hummer 20 lite model with all automated designed just for idiots like you who dont have a visions in school

Rubbish

Go and think carefully about your self grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I Need A Car For My Lectures And School Effizy by blackmann(m): 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2008
The wickedness of u people!!! Simple ask the dude ask, and u come dey yab the poor fellow. U all for just yarn am say na jalopy or 1985 toyota corolla e go get na. Cut the dude some slack.
Re: I Need A Car For My Lectures And School Effizy by Midas02(m): 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2008
Cut the guy some slack, guys!! Which one of you has not been in college before and done the same thing. I don't think he deserved some of these harsh statements. We have all done it, or at least, hoped to have enough cash in school to do it while in school. wink smiley

Anyhow, Boca, you can get decent cars in naija for that price - it may not be toks but it will be decently used. I suggest you browse this forum for nice locally used cars (there are lots of them). Maybe you should check out Viperman's threads for cars too.
I will suggest the following cars:
-Honda Accord (halla),
-Honda Civic,
-Toyota Corolla/Carina/Corona
-Nissan Primera/Altima
-VW Golf

Don't let them panic you jooooo!!. They are all getting old and grumpy! grin
Re: I Need A Car For My Lectures And School Effizy by begood1: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2008
Please can i get a nigerian used tokunbo car for 180 - 200k

it should be a Jetta, Golf or anyone
Thanks
Re: I Need A Car For My Lectures And School Effizy by TheSly: 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2008
with 180k, u'll get urself a brand new volks wagen (ijapa) tear rubber. . . . . . . wink
Re: I Need A Car For My Lectures And School Effizy by begood1: 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

with 180k, u'll get yourself a brand new volks wagen (ijapa) tear rubber. . . . . . . wink
lol,
but sometimes u may get a good one from a desperate seller
Re: I Need A Car For My Lectures And School Effizy by boladez(m): 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2008
Hey Bocamadias,

Please why dont u concentrate on your studies and get good grades out of the school!!!! We may be old and rusty but truthful!!!!!! You have a whole life of cars , boose , women and anything u wanna do provided you lay the correct and good foundation.

I advise you to invest the money in the stock market, it will favour you better.

A word enof for the wise, I would not advise my child or Junior brother differently

God be with you and all the best in your studies
Re: I Need A Car For My Lectures And School Effizy by noel76(m): 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2008
@boca, i ll suggest u take ur time 2 look 4 and always browse this forum u might b lucky 2 get a good toks or fairly used, i bought a toyota first lady from a friend last october 4 NGR450k.

@pple sumtimes i realy wonder if sum of us here can really say d shits we say abt pple off camera, in-camera.
Re: I Need A Car For My Lectures And School Effizy by chino101: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2008
In the uni I attend ,getting a car is more of a necessity.If u dont have, u would SUFFER. cry.In fact that is when you would even fail (from my point of view) because the school is really big.But you just have to focus on ur study.The efizzy is inevitable as a youngster.If u no do am during ur time sorry oh,cuz u don miss!As a matter of fact,in most cases,if u buy a car u should know that u need money for maintenance.And even after school that car would help alot.
Re: I Need A Car For My Lectures And School Effizy by bigfather(m): 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2008
Pally you can get a car for a good price ( 250k - 350k ) then you can invest or rather keep the remaining money for other purpose. grin
Re: I Need A Car For My Lectures And School Effizy by zheroes(m): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2008
@ boca,

like midas 02 have said dont allow any one intimidate you, i owned and used a car from my 100 level till final year and thank God i still made a SECOND CLASS- UPPER. it depends on you, agreed if you have rough friends and you are not focused you may never graduate, if you know what you are doing it will aid you, getting to and out of class at odd hours, my guy you may have an edge, may be you are branded as unserious because you emphasized " EFFIZY", if your intentions are genuine it may be a plus. consider the maintenance as well.

good luck
Re: I Need A Car For My Lectures And School Effizy by itachi(m): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2008
Dude i feel you i wish i had a car while i was in school nonetheless check out http://www.cars4sale-ng.com/u600_01.htm you might just find someting you like. smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Need A Car For My Lectures And School Effizy by keba(m): 12:37am On Mar 11, 2008
people are so fast to lash out on others irrespective of their opinion. best people can do is to advice boca.a fourth yr student s no kid and i presume he shld be above 18yrs and as such he is an adult. if he has money in his pocket and wants to spend it, he is free to do so but shld be guided aright since he is still wit his parents. Good luck boca!! smiley
Re: I Need A Car For My Lectures And School Effizy by Mankan(m): 9:45am On Mar 11, 2008
Hi, if u dont mind a Nissan Product, then u can buy my Nissan Primera and it's going for N350k. I'm selling it cos i'd like to buy an Honda Bullet from a friend who is ready to sell. If u r interesting in this offer just holla me @ 08034060596, 01-4761200 and we can schedule a date to discuss. Meanwhile, my car is a 1995 model and i've had since 2005.

I await ur reply.
Re: I Need A Car For My Lectures And School Effizy by Middleman: 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2009
prosper234:

Well i think i have an Idea for you once it has to do with your EFFIZY or what ever you call it try this New Car not expensive goes for 400,000, and has all facilities you need to forget reading books and face life with girls and friends, its a Hummer 20 lite model with all automated designed just for idiots like you who dont have a visions in school

Rubbish

Go and think carefully about your self grin grin grin grin grin

i know this thread is like 2yrs old, but i havent laughed as much as i just did since i joined nairaland, thanx prosper234 grin
Re: I Need A Car For My Lectures And School Effizy by sonety2k(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2009
Incase you might need Tokunbo Golf 3 FULL OPTION (750k) call these number below ~

Taye ~080-33985651 or Sam on 080-2848-858

Location ~ Ibadan
Re: I Need A Car For My Lectures And School Effizy by Nanecs: 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2009
Haba! The guy just asked for advice and not to be ridiculed.

@poster

Don't be discouraged by them. Cheer up! That is NairaLand for you. cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Wudn't You Rather Buy This Car ? / Nissan Primera Model 1998 Milleage 76,681 Factory Ac Alloy Rim Price: 950k / Gens For Sale-urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.