Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,123 members, 7,949,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

Do You Need A Maid? Nanny? Cook? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need A Maid? Nanny? Cook? (760 Views)

Naira Swap: Customers Cook And Eat Noodle At GTBank In Aba (Video, Pictures) / I'm Recruiting A White Nanny For My Client. / Do You Need A Maid? Nanny? Cook? Driver? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Maid? Nanny? Cook? by helenonunwa: 12:25am On Jul 17, 2018
Next Alternative is a selective agency dedicated to finding you the highest qualified staff. We have a pre-screening and verification process because we understand the importance of finding staff you can trust. This is why we take a personal, individualized approach to listen, understand as define your requirements.

Our Services will enable you to find Domestic workers most suited to your need. House maids, Cleaners, Drivers, Cooks / steward,Sales Boy/ Girls,Bar Attendant, Waiter / Waitress and Nannies are ready to work under your terms whether on part time/temporary terms and also as live in (residing in your house or compound) or live out (coming and going).
We connect Domestic job seekers to their dream jobs and provide the right candidate to fill vacant positions in organizations.

Call us on : 08023536450, 08171698188.

Re: Do You Need A Maid? Nanny? Cook? by Bintabisiriyu: 2:49am On Jul 17, 2018
I want to work as a housekeeper
Re: Do You Need A Maid? Nanny? Cook? by jagabanjhn(m): 3:47am On Jul 17, 2018
@op, your website not working
Re: Do You Need A Maid? Nanny? Cook? by helenonunwa: 12:36am On Jul 19, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Ago Free Boarding Available / Health, Skin & Hair Benefits Of Raw & Unrefined Shea Butter / Start Rice Milling Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.