Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,997 members, 7,873,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos (27810 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by colonist(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2018
happy breasthday to u ma'am
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by sarahade(f): 9:19am On Jul 17, 2018
Wow.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Assassin101: 9:20am On Jul 17, 2018
is her father the owner of "Oshodi Oke"?

just asking, cos she kuku big like "OSHODI"
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by HoodBillionaire: 9:25am On Jul 17, 2018
cheap scam
nijiko:
Are you thinking of Making money online with Affiliate products, Google Adsense, Youtube, Information Marketing etc? Then get involved with me....
See my contact details on the banners
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by deledayo: 9:31am On Jul 17, 2018
Football age everywhere anyway Seun birthday mate happy birthday
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Bimpe29: 9:37am On Jul 17, 2018
Ronke Oshodioke Eru Aya, I wish you a happy birthday, long life and prosperity. Congratulations!
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by SleekyP(m): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2018
equalgarden:

It will be better with the real site project pictures than this fake crap.
Say what you know!!! Visit www.adronhomesproperties.com

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by SleekyP(m): 9:44am On Jul 17, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
old scam
your papa
www.adronhomesproperties.com our lands are genuine & free from Omo onile issues.

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Alwaysking: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2018
Radiant1020:
Her boobs are intimidating
Are u a lesbian
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Loversminds: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2018
Happy birthday mama sweet sixteen
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by engrjacuzzi: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2018
I wish I can rest my head on her breast while my mouth opened.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by iamyoungskid(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2018
All the Ronke I know are always Busty grin
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by murmee: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2018
If I have to choose the best Yoruba actress today, it will be Ronke Ojo, popularly called Ronke Oshodi Oke. She is very versatile and she puts her all into acting. She started acting long time ago and she still maintains the high acting qualities. Happy Birthday to her.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Radiant1020(f): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2018
Alwaysking:
Are u a lesbian

God forbid! It's just another way of saying I'm jealous
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Konquest: 10:25am On Jul 17, 2018
Mrop:
Endowed Actress Ronke Oshodioke celebrates her birthday today with this beautiful makeup photos.

Born July 17, 1974, the Nigerian film actress, musician, director and producer is a native of Ondo State, and was born in Oworonshoki, where she completed her primary and secondary education.

She began her acting career with a drama group called Star Parade under the leadership of Fadeyi, a Nigerian actor but became an household name in the year 2000 when she featured in a movie titled Oshodi Oke, from which she got her stage name.

Her musical career also began in 2014, the same year she launched her debut album at Times Square Ikeja. In 2015.

Happy birthday to her .

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/endowed-actress-ronke-oshodioke-celebrates-her-birthday-with-stunning-photos/

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
"Baby Don't Be Afraid"

"...Jiggy Jiggy, Heavy Heavy, Baby Do You Want Me" ~ Jamaican-American Rapper, Heavy D
[1997: Waterbed Hev Album].

Ronke is actually 44 years and well endowed at the North pole region. grin
Happy 44th birthday... beautiful... big mama mia! grin

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by dubilo: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2018
Age with grace beautiful woman

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Alwaysking: 10:42am On Jul 17, 2018
Radiant1020:

God forbid! It's just another way of saying I'm jealous
Lol don't get jealous, be contented with what u have. only God knows how stressful it is to her carrying that overload on her chest. cheesy
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by buchilino(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2018
I HATE TATTOOS
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by ajepako(f): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2018
I can't believe I'm two months older than this lady......
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Akabuking: 11:17am On Jul 17, 2018
Partnerbiz:
Tattoes are unsightly
that isn't tattoo Bro.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Legacy001: 11:21am On Jul 17, 2018
what is stunning here abeg can s someone how me.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Partnerbiz(f): 11:25am On Jul 17, 2018
Akabuking:
that isn't tattoo Bro.
wetin him be biko?
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Akabuking: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2018
Partnerbiz:

wetin him be biko?
Lelly. i.e Hausa ink used in skin decorations. it's not permanent.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
Partnerbiz:
Tattoes are unsightly

They are not tattoos. Learn to know the difference please
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by sunnyside16(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
No makeup for teeth
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Partnerbiz(f): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

They are not tattoos. Learn to know the difference please
what's it biko
teach me before i go disgrace myself...
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Stunning Photos by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Partnerbiz:

what's it biko

teach me before i go disgrace myself...

Its a non permanent dye called henna with origins from the middle east / parts of North Africa.
I believe it has strong cultural and some religious undertones but is now widely popular across the non-secular entertainment industry both home and abroad just to be used as a fashion statement.
I personally think its beautiful and had mine done once by an Arabian woman a few yrs ago. cleaned off in 2 days. smiley

No disgrace haba. We all learn every day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout The New Look Of Harrysong / Singer Skales Builds A House For Mother (photo) / Seun Kuti Recounts Fela And Abiola's Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.