Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,635 members, 7,941,451 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Messi (461 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United / Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid / Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Messi by Tonymic4life(m): 7:58am On Jul 17, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo has spoken on his rivalry with Lionel Messi after completing his move to Italian champions, Juventus.

Ronaldo said he does not view Messi as a rival but a good challenge.

Ronaldo and Messi have been considered as the best in the world for the last decade.

Both stars have also been at the heart of the rivalry since Ronaldo left the Premier League for the LA Liga in 2009.

Ronaldo joined the Serie A champions for €100 million (£88.5m).

Asked about his rivalry with Messi, the Portugal captain replied, “I do not see other players as rivals, that’s not who I am.

“It was a good challenge with Messi. All of you liked it and it was interesting.

“But I never saw it as a rivalry. You always want to give it your all for your team.”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/07/17/cristiano-ronaldo-speaks-messi/amp/

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Released Home And Away Kit For 2018-19 Season / African Female Player Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents / ]see Ahmed Musa’s Expensive New Car Collection (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.