Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,768 members, 7,962,536 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

Black Couple Buy A Brand New Car For Their Daughters' Teacher - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Couple Buy A Brand New Car For Their Daughters' Teacher (639 Views)

Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai / Nigerian Couple Buy Their Daughters’ Teacher A Brand New Car (photos) / Barbara, Timaya's Baby Mama And Their Daughters Step Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Couple Buy A Brand New Car For Their Daughters' Teacher by Salamspycee2: 9:09am On Jul 17, 2018
In a beautiful act of kidness, a black couple decided to gift their daughter's teacher a brand new car. This was to stop her from entering the bus to work everyday.
In a post on IG, the girl's mother shared a video of the teacher's shocked but happy reaction to the gift, and wrote:

When my husband tells me that the teacher who has been teaching my girls for the last few years has been catching multiple buses to get to andfrom work everyday in the hot sun and cold! He said we should give her something I said....say no more! When you ask me to define success....this is my response! (Give to those without expectations) . All glory to GOD! . She’s like legit the sweetest person you would ever want to meet!!! She said she never had a new car before!

Lalasticalala Mynd44

WATCH VIDEO: HERE

More @:https://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/black-couple-buy-brand-new-car-for.html

Re: Black Couple Buy A Brand New Car For Their Daughters' Teacher by decatalyst(m): 9:13am On Jul 17, 2018
These are people that deserve to have riches...those that wouldn't blind their eyes to the plight of others. They have the heart of gold. May God continue to bless them to be able to affect other lives positively.

LESSON: Whatever good thing you find your hands doing, do it with dedication and with all your heart. Someone somewhere is watching and you may just be pleasantly surprised soon.
Re: Black Couple Buy A Brand New Car For Their Daughters' Teacher by emeijeh(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2018
The world will be a better place if most parents were like these ones.
Re: Black Couple Buy A Brand New Car For Their Daughters' Teacher by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:31am On Jul 17, 2018
Awwwww.
So cute.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Reply From Fake Dino Melaye Twitter Handle To Hater (screenshots) / Cars OTEDOLA Bought For DJ CUPPY / I Sacrificed My Career For Psquare - Jude Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.