Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher (55367 Views)

Reactions As SS3 Student Buys Benz / Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo / Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by CastedBlog: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2018
Tears rolled Down from the eyes of an Oyinbo woman and teacher when she got a surprised New Car from her Pupil's mum, who is a Nigerian, The proud mother Courtney Adeleye while sharing the photos on her page said her husband had complained about how he felt for the white teacher always running to and fro tirelessly just to teach their kids, So she used it as opportunity to get her the Car..
How amazing, see more photos below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/female-oyinbo-teacher-in-tears-as.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by CastedBlog: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2018
More

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by oloriooko(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2018
What a kind gesture, Nigerians have large heart and kind spirit
When you do what you do well, there's always someone somewhere who appreciates you

223 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2018
She appreciated her good service with a car and her facial expression reveals how grateful she is for her kindness.

This is how life should be. If you take a pen and a paper, then write on the paper, "What will I be 97 years from now?" The answer will be sand.

To view the real essence of life, you need to start solving the riddles of life backward and you'll see things the great who lived happily saw.

So, why not appreciate, love one another, and be grateful for life despite tribe, race, or religion? There is love in giving and sharing — she just proved it.

Buhari, get ready to leave. We need this woman to be our next president. If a woman can take Croatia to final, a woman can take Nigeria to success, unlike... lipsrsealed you know the rest.

Adlib: Talking about a woman, if you're a man without a woman or a man who is nervous and finds getting a girlfriend or a wife hard, then it's time to smile — the solution is here. Read our ChatDicted 1.0 intro book and you'll get the FINAL solution.

Download the introduction here for FREE!

https://www.wetclef.com/topic330.html
CLICK:

Thank you.

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by Homeboiy: 11:06am On Jul 17, 2018
And one of my lecturers still dey drive 1998 Toyota old camry

Re: Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by Munzy14(m): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2018
When we want to do good, we go extreme. When we want to do bad, we lol sorry is your name.

19 Likes

Re: Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by agbonkamen(f): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2018
nice one. baba God bless my husle i want buy lefulefu camry 2.0 1960 model. grin grin grin

Re: Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by delugajackson: 11:18am On Jul 17, 2018
Kindness should be our language and Love should be our religion. Her reaction was out of this world, and one could tell that she's truly happy.

Teachers are destiny moulders. May God bless every good teacher out there. You all deserve the best in life.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2018
EVERY GOOD TEACHER DESERVE THAT....

AND EVEN MORE.

Re: Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by joeace2020(m): 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
eyaa

Hello! How would you like to learn how to make 2D animation video explainers for businesses sell on fiverr to clients around the world? Visit my training thread using my signature link.

Re: Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by TheKingIsHere: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
If it was a fellow Nigerian woman or an African woman that taught her kids, will she buy a car for them?

Just thinking out loud.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by tstx(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
so far a Nigerian is concerned... "there's an unseen motive"

See my signature

Re: Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by Benjom(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
That's wonderful... Lord engrace me more to be a tireless giver.

Re: Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nice car
Re: Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by sacajawea: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
Homeboiy:
And one of my lecturers still dey drive 1998 Toyota old camry
Atleast he even got a car

Re: Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by Fatherstruggle(m): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
Wow! What a wonderful hearts!!

Re: Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by Cholls(m): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
my brother a round of applause for the Boss Lady

Re: Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by wonlasewonimi: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
That's why we are like marmite, it's either you hate us or you love us.
Re: Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by Gaddafiyusf(m): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nonsensical
Re: Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
nah so I go buy sai Barber coffin in 2019

Re: Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by Appdriod: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Can a black do same for a black teacher?
#SelfRacism

Re: Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by Dripy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Good one sha. I once bought apples and cucumber for one of my teachers sha and the man thanked me wella. Some teachers deserve to be feted and appreciated while others deserve slaps and sticks for teaching their students rubbish and nonsense. I remember when a female teacher who once flogged me like a common criminal became my colleague; I just dey look her with side eye while reasoning how to pay her back by stealing her lesson note, karma is a biatch angry embarassed

Re: Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by Arewa12: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
hmmm
Re: Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by HajimeSaito(m): 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
low self esteem woman

Re: Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by Donald3d(m): 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by Opinionated: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
Great.
Re: Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by henrixx(m): 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
if to say na Nigeria to Nigeria here in Nigeria

the parent would just dash the teacher #500 for bike

Re: Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bless both of them . We can all show a kindness
Re: Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by meezynetwork(m): 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nice
Re: Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher by izzy4shizzy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2018

15 Proven Ways To Have A Smooth Face Overnight / RIP: Sunkanmi A Part One Student Of OAU Inter Rel. / UK Boarding Schools Storm Nigeria In January