Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,617 members, 7,934,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 02:51 PM

Actress Lilian Esoro Appreciates Estranged Husband As Her Son Turns 2 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Lilian Esoro Appreciates Estranged Husband As Her Son Turns 2 (845 Views)

Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) / Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day / Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Lilian Esoro Appreciates Estranged Husband As Her Son Turns 2 by Mowunmiaf: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2018
Lilian Esoro is appreciating her estranged husband, Ubi Franklin as their son, Jayden turns two today.

The actress made this known on her Instagram page on Tuesday, July 17, 2018, where she showered accolades on Ubi and also posted some really cute photos of the birthday boy. According to Lilian, she was super glad that Ubi and herself are doing a great job raising an adorable son.

"Happy birthday son. I am super blessed seeing you take on another year in good health, happiness n strength. I am super glad your dad and I are able to raise a super Happy, handsome, sweet, smart, and intelligent boy. I really don’t know how we did this @ubifranklintriplemg but we are raising a rare gem here. I bless God for it all.

Source: http://aftrending.com/actress-lilian-esoro-appreciates-estranged-husband-as-her-son-turns-2/

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Appreciates Estranged Husband As Her Son Turns 2 by Mariangeles(f): 11:01am On Jul 17, 2018
She should have tried to work things out with her husband (if the issue wasn't about abuse and domestic violence)
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Appreciates Estranged Husband As Her Son Turns 2 by Homeboiy: 11:02am On Jul 17, 2018
she's dieing silent

pride no gree her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Appreciates Estranged Husband As Her Son Turns 2 by Mowunmiaf: 11:27am On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Appreciates Estranged Husband As Her Son Turns 2 by Naijawebmaster: 11:28am On Jul 17, 2018
Homeboiy:
she's dieing silent pride no gree her

Can you back this your comment with fact(s)?

Pride, how? Dying in silence, how? Appreciating an ex-spouse has nothing to do with pride or dying-in-silence. She gladly appreciates the effort the father contributes to the growth and development of their child.
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Appreciates Estranged Husband As Her Son Turns 2 by Mowunmiaf: 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
cc;lalasticlala
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Appreciates Estranged Husband As Her Son Turns 2 by Mowunmiaf: 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
i was going to say same as well
Naijawebmaster:

Can you back this your comment with fact(s)?

Pride, how? Dying in silence, how? Appreciating an ex-spouse has nothing to do with pride or dying-in-silence. She gladly appreciates the effort the father contributes to the growth and development of their child.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Runs Mad After Tiwa Savage Dumped Him, Meet New Lady / Bride Looks 'unhappy' As She Marries Much Older Man In Anambra / Davido Having Fun With His First Daughter, Imade Adeleke (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.