Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,622 members, 7,944,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 06:41 AM

Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad (6021 Views)

Islamic Teachings on Intimate Relations Between Spouses / Sayings And Teachings Of The Ahlul-Bayt (as) / Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by alimat2(f): 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2010
The Beloved of Allah (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) said, “To Allah we belong and to Him we return. Oh Allah, you are enough for me when things seem to go wrongm so reward me for this and replace what is lost with something good. [Muslim]
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by dexmond: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2010
@ Alimat 2

Thank you for all the post on the thread, but you did not address the substance of my bewilderment. How is it that the prophet said the small group should greet the large group? What if the small group were elderly people? How come allah loves sneezing and hates yawning? why should another man lick my hand after a meal? what sort of doctrine is the prophet teaching? Why is it that the prophet taught his people to lie ?
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by alimat2(f): 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2010
Alimat's Quote/Teaching

Don't waste your precious time teaching any body who proves to be an ignorant cos he will never see light in all  u teach him.

N.B      Time wasted will never be regained
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by alimat2(f): 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2010
The Prophet of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Beware of the earth, for it is your root and basis, and there is nothing which a person does on it, that it will not report, whether it is good or bad." (Mujam at-Tabarani)
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by alimat2(f): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2010
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Avoid suspicion, for suspicion is the gravest lie in talk and do not be inquisitive about one another and do not spy upon one another and do not feel envy with the other, and nurse no malice, and nurse no aversion and hostility against one anothe, r. And be fellow-brothers and servants of Allah. [Muslim Hadith 6214]
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by alimat2(f): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2010
Narrated 'Abd Allah. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "The best people are those living in my generation, and then those who will follow them, and those who will follow later. Then there will come some people who will bear witness before taking oaths, and take oaths before bearing witness." [Bukhari]
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by alimat2(f): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2010
The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Do not speak much without mentioning Allah, for too much speech without mentioning Allah hardens the heart, and the hard hearted are the furthest of all people from Allah Most High." [Tirmidhi]
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by alimat2(f): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2010
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: “The curse of Allah is on the one who causes difficulty to his mother. The curse of the angels & the curse of mankind are on him. Allah neither accepts his fardh nor his nafl worship as long as he does not repent and obey his mother. He has to gain her pleasure as best he can. Allah’s plea, sure depends on the mother’s pleasure and His wrath is concealed in her wrath.” [Ahmad]
See More
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by alimat2(f): 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2010
This is a BEAUTIFUL Ayah from the Qur'an. "O you who have believed, let not your wealth and your children divert you from remembrance of Allah . And whoever does that - then those are the losers." - [Surat Al-Munafiqun] What a great lesson Masha'Allah!
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by alimat2(f): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2010
The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “He who is not trustworthy has no faith, and he who does not keep his word has no religion.” (Bayhaqi)
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by alimat2(f): 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2010
As one of the minor signs before the Day of Judgment, Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) mentioned: “There will be women who will be dressed but they will be naked. Their heads will be like the humps of camels. They will not enter Jannah and will not even smell the scent of Jannah while it can be smelt from a far distance.” (Sahih Muslim)
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by alimat2(f): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2010
As one of the minor signs before the Day of Judgment, Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) mentioned: “There will be women who will be dressed but they will be naked. Their heads will be like the humps of camels. They will not enter Jannah and will not even smell the scent of Jannah while it can be smelt from a far distance.” (Sahih Muslim)
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by alimat2(f): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2010
A lovely Hadith about Charity. Narrated by Asma bint Abu Bakr: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Do not shut your money bag; otherwise Allah too will withhold His Blessings from you. Spend (in Allah's Cause) as much as you can afford." [Sahih Al Bukhari - The Book of Zakat]
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by alimat2(f): 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2010
Narrated By Abu Huraira: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "On the Day of Resurrection Allah will hold the whole earth and fold the heaven with His right hand and say, 'I am the King: where are the kings of the earth?'" [Sahih Bukhari Volume 009, Book 093, Hadith Number 479]
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by alimat2(f): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2010
This is BEAUTIFUL smiley The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) once went out when the leaves were falling from the trees. He took hold of a branch and said:- "Verily, when a servant of God prays seeking only His pleasure, his sins fall away just as the leaves have fallen from this tree." [Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 199] Allah is so Great Masha'Allah.
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by alimat2(f): 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2010
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If someone kills a sparrow for sport, the sparrow will cry out on the Day of Judgment "O Lord ! That person killed me in vain! He did not kill me for any useful purpose." [Reported by Nasaa'ee (210/2), Ibn Hibban (moorad - 1071), Ahmad (389/4)]
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by alimat2(f): 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2010
Six words from a beautiful Ayah from the Quran that will make you love your mother even more smiley "Respect the womb that bore you". [04:01, Noble Quran] How beautiful. Quran & Sunnah both teach us Mothers have a special place in our hearts. May Allah grant my mother Jannah for all she has done for me. I wish the same for all of you smiley Ameen
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by alimat2(f): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2010
Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “How lucky is that man who adopts humbleness without having scarcity, who considers himself inferior without having to beg for anything, who spends his own earned money in the right causes without disobeying Allah, who is kind to those having little means, and who remains in the company of learned men.” [Tibrani]
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by alimat2(f): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2010
Iblis cried loudly four times, first when Allah declared him as cursed, second when he was thrown out, Third When Prophet (salallaho alaihi wasalam) was born and fourth when Surah Fatiha was revealed [Ibn Kathir in Al Bidayah wan Nihayah, Volume 2, Page No. 166] This is so interesting Masha'Allah
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by alimat2(f): 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2010
Sometimes we are so eager to judge people. Look at this great example of humility & restraint from Prophet Isa. Narrated by Abu Huraira: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Jesus, seeing a man stealing, asked him, 'Did you steal?, He said, 'No, by Allah, except Whom there is None who has the right to be worshipped' , Jesus said, 'I believe in Allah and suspect my eyes." [Bukhari Book 55, Hadith 653]
See More
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by alimat2(f): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2010
Very comforting. Rasul Allah (pbuh) said: “Bear in mind that if all the people combined together to grant you some benefit, they would not be able to do it unless Allah has determined it for you. And that if all of them combined together to do you harm, they would not be able to do it unless Allah has determined it for, you. The pens have been set aside and writings of the Book of Fate have become dry.” [Tirmidhi]
See More
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by alimat2(f): 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2010
Abu Hurairah (radi Allahu anhu) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: ‘When Ramadhan comes, the gates of mercy are opened and the gates of Hell are shut, and the devils are put in chains.” [The Book of Fasting: Sahih Muslim
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by alimat2(f): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2010
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah, who said that the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said: The gates of Paradise will be opened on Mondays & on Thursdays, and every servant [of Allah] who associates nothing with Allah will be forgiven, except for the man who has a grudge against his brother. [About them] it will be said: Dela, y these two until they are reconciled; delay these two until they are reconciled. [Hadith Qudsi 20]
See More
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by alimat2(f): 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2010
It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “The strong man is not the one who wrestles others; rather, the strong man is the one who controls himself at times of anger.” [The Book of Al-Birr: Sahih Muslim] I wish we could all apply this wonderful Hadith. Ameen!
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by vedaxcool(m): 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2010
Good job Alimat jazakulahukhayr, a word is enough for the wise but yet you have given many to convince the fools.
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by dexmond: 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2010
@ Alimat2
Why did the prophet mix all these wonderful teachings that alimat2 is churning out with doctrines such as licking of hands?
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by vedaxcool(m): 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2010
Why did the prophet mix all these wonderful teachings that alimat2 is churning out with doctrines such as licking of hands?

Dex quit all this ignorant hate in your heart.
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by dexmond: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2010
@ Vedaxcool

I don't hate Muslims, they are God's precious creature just as Buddhists, Hindus, pagans etc are! Islam claims to follow the path of the Prophets of ancient Israel, if that is the case, why is Islam 100% different from Judaism and Christianity?
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by vedaxcool(m): 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2010
I don't hate Muslims, they are God's precious creature just as Buddhists, Hindus, pagans etc are! Islam claims to follow the path of the Prophets of ancient Israel, if that is the case, why is Islam 100% different from Judaism and Christianity?

look who is talking let us compare Judaism and xtianity
1. Jews believe in one God while christen believe in trinity.
2. Jews will never accept the belief in the deity of Jesus rather Christians leave in the deity of Jesus.
3. Jews do not believe in crucifixion while christen depend on it.
4. The Jews do no believe in god fathering children while christens believein that
5. Jews do not accept the new testament.
lots more but answer this where is the prophetic tradition that christianity and judaism share, christianity is suppose to be a continuation of Judaism but yet has little in common with, it is quit pitiful that you enjoy making claims with little recourse for self enlightenment.
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by kolaoloye(m): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2010
dexmond:

@ Alimat 2

Thank you for all the post on the thread, but you did not address the substance of my bewilderment. How is it that the prophet said the small group should greet the large group? What if the small group were elderly people? How come allah loves sneezing and hates yawning? why should another man lick my hand after a meal? what sort of doctrine is the prophet teaching? Why is it that the prophet taught his people to lie ?

alimat 2:

Alimat's Quote/Teaching

Don't waste your precious time teaching any body who proves to be an ignorant cos he will never see light in all  u teach him

N.B      Time wasted will never be regained
Just passing by but I was not happy with your response. shocked
This is not the way to show love as the prophet commanded.
I rest my case.
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by vedaxcool(m): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2010
kola oloye:

Just passing by but I was not happy with your response. shocked
This is not the way to show love as the prophet commanded.
I rest my case.

Really time wasted cannot be replaced, so explain to us How Prophet Muhammad commanded love? or are you just writing?
Re: Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad by prevailingtruth: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
dexmond:
@ Vedaxcool

It's actually very similar to Jewish religion, except with less rules, and it's a water-tight system, with no contradictions, and easier to understand and apply every day. Why dont you read qur'an?

We are not meant to follow Jewish and Christians exactly. I point to recitation at Surah 5, ayat 51. Surah means chapter and ayat kind of means verse.. really means "sign"

I think we should edit the subject of this thread to get rid of the inverted commas. Looks insulting to the prophet but when you read it it's actually okay..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunnah Of Friday / For All My Muslim Brothers / Ruling On Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.