Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,190 members, 7,947,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

Gift Of Speaking In Tongues - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gift Of Speaking In Tongues (656 Views)

Carnality Of The "Corinthians" Churches - Abuse Of Speaking In Tongues. / Speaking In Tongues Medical Study Proves Holy Spirit Praying / Speaking In Tongues: What's That All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gift Of Speaking In Tongues by mahogany28: 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2010
Help me House,
In my dreams i actually speak in tongues,but not in real life wen i am awake. and for nearly a year now,i have been praying and asking God for the holy spirit to fill me so that i can actually speak in tongues. A friend told me that a pastor needs to actually pray for me and stretch forth his hands on my head and speak the words to me so that i can accept the gift.i dont really understand.
does someone know what i shuld do plz. embarassed
Re: Gift Of Speaking In Tongues by Image123(m): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2010
Hey, this isn't the best place to get this kind of help. But anyway, keep praying and thirsting. Those that thirst shall be filled, it's that certain. Also, you should watch your motives for the baptism more closely and make sure you're living a holy life because the real holy Spirit will only dwell in holy people.
Re: Gift Of Speaking In Tongues by mahogany28: 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2010
thnx for ur reply.it sure does help.looking forward to more replies.
Re: Gift Of Speaking In Tongues by mahogany28: 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2010
also kindly share ur experiences.how and when did you start speakin in tongues? has it always been permanent since then? do non believers mock you wen they hear the tongue?etc.

(1) (Reply)

Train Your Choir! / Pronounce Yourself Clean! / True Riches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.