Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,331 members, 7,884,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:21 PM

Men Who Can't Perform Sexually? How To Know Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Can't Perform Sexually? How To Know Them (1683 Views)

The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? / Take A Look At Our Nairaland Girls Who Can't Date Broke Guys...(photo) / Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Can't Perform Sexually? How To Know Them by mrcoolautofix(m): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Men who can't perform sexually who are weak with low libido get stock with one wife,

or those who are weak in bed during their youthful days who have poor choice in regards to tough decisions making sticks to one wife.

Why men who are vigorously strong as horse and alive with high libido goes for more.

I still do believe that some men who under estimate their sexual stamina married one wife..

But later see cheating as women calls it as a get away root

I have a strong feeling those men who married one wife in their single life are those boys who really are scared of rejection scared of toasting a girl, who have low self esteems at, they love companies of so many women but inability to asked them out, make them a stumbled upon one catch by mistake or accident or accepted to be exploited or just to bear the name marriad

Makes the man to see house maid as easy catch, ,,

Also give the women windows to log into different beds cos her husband can take every dog shirt an call it chocolate
Re: Men Who Can't Perform Sexually? How To Know Them by Uglymugg: 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
I hope men who are as vigorous as a horse and have the stamina of a bear fvck your wife when you get married. Hope you don't leave her then. wink
Re: Men Who Can't Perform Sexually? How To Know Them by RevenGeMission: 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bwahahahahahaha

Wicked

Uglymugg:
I hope men who are as vigorous as a horse and have the stamina of a bear fvck your wife when you get married. Hope you don't leave her then. wink
Re: Men Who Can't Perform Sexually? How To Know Them by peekay429(m): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Help me tell the mofo oo... Guy what's the inspiration to such illogical thoughts of yours?
So please answer me is your dad a weak or strong man?
Re: Men Who Can't Perform Sexually? How To Know Them by TkhGuy(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
peekay429:
Help me tell the mofo oo... Guy what's the inspiration to such illogical thoughts of yours?

Strong one nah

My gradpa is way stronger
Re: Men Who Can't Perform Sexually? How To Know Them by TkhGuy(m): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
peekay429:

My uncle who married one is always fighting with the wife with words the wife constantly accused him of sleeping with the maids and so she keeps firing each maids that comes by

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Kissed Me Last On Our Wedding Day He Just Go Straight To Sex Without / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / Facts Guys Must Know Before Going Into Any Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.