Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,116 members, 7,946,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

Reasons Why I Snubbed Wizkid’s Birthday – Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reasons Why I Snubbed Wizkid’s Birthday – Tiwa Savage (1868 Views)

42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of / Jamil Balogun's 4th Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son's 4th Birthday In Style / Happy Birthday! Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why I Snubbed Wizkid’s Birthday – Tiwa Savage by readone2018(m): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
Always visit www.gbextra.com.ng for latest updates....

Nigerian superstar singer and Mavin Queen, Tiwa Savage completely ignored her “bestie’s” birthday yesterday without a single greeting to the father of three.

Despite anticipation from fans of the two best friends, Tiwa Savage failed to oblige Nigerians as she decided to make no public post for Wizkid who turned 28 yesterday.

It could be recalled that when Tiwa Savage had her birthday earlier in the year, Wizkid did not make just one post, he did not make two but went ahead to drop five posts for his friend and ‘Queen’!

Although this was the post which started the rumours of an affair, it was also a move that hinted at great friendship between the two.

For Tiwa not to return the favour could either mean she is scared of Nigerians: also scared of doing below expectations since wizkid already went overboard for her.

Another consideration is that her estranged hubby Teebillz is back online and Tiwa could just be playing safe at the same time.

Whatever the case may be, we know all is well between the two and Wizkid has probably received a big hug and kiss from Tiwa all the time we waited for a birthday post.

More gist: http://www.gbextra.com.ng/2018/07/reasons-why-i-snubbed-wizkids-birthday-tiwa-savage/
Re: Reasons Why I Snubbed Wizkid’s Birthday – Tiwa Savage by Babiod: 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
we know say all these their rumour dating na publicity stunt,media headache blah blah blah...
Re: Reasons Why I Snubbed Wizkid’s Birthday – Tiwa Savage by alan056: 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
Because she didn't post birthday wishes on social media doesn't mean she didn't wish him a happy birthday

(1) (Reply)

LATEST NEWS- What’s Happening Now At Zuba Junction, Abuja, Nigeria.may God Help / Curvy Model Who Said She Has A Crush On Dangote Shares Nearly Nude Photos / #bbnaija2019: I Get Jealous Seeing You With Other Guys - Seyi Tells Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.