Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

Good Questions You Can Ask Your Interviewers During An Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Questions You Can Ask Your Interviewers During An Interview (450 Views)

5 Questions Job Seekers Can Ask At An Interview / How To Reply When Interviewers Ask About Your Previous Salary / 4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Questions You Can Ask Your Interviewers During An Interview by Tracypacy(f): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Here are proven examples of good questions you can ask your interviewers during an interview. (Thread)

1. Can you tell me more about the day-to-day responsibilities of this job? This is your chance to learn as much as possible about the role so you can decide whether this is a job you really want.
2. What do you think are the most important qualities for someone to excel in this role?This question can often lead to valuable information that’s not in the job description. It can help you learn about the company culture and expectations so you can show that you are a good fit
3. Describe the culture of the company.
Are you a good fit for this particular organization? Make sure you are comfortable with the culture and the dynamic of the company.
4. Where do you think the company is headed in the next 5 years?
5. Who do you consider your top competitor, and why?
6. What are the biggest challenges facing the company/department right now?
7. What do you like best about working for this company?
Ask about your interviewer’s personal experience for additional insight into the company’s culture.
8. What are the next steps in the interview process?

4 Likes

Re: Good Questions You Can Ask Your Interviewers During An Interview by EmelyStuart: 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
Great tips. You know since I moved to NZ was looking for a new job. I have already applied to Potentia company here in Auckland. It's a recruitment agency with approved reputation. Before I was working as a web designer from home, Hampshire, so my experience will be helpful for a fast seek.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Call Center Agent (igbo Speaking) / Mainone Cable Company Latest Job Recruitment (13 Positions) / Personal Assistant To The CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.