Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,545 members, 7,901,603 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:21 PM

Importing Building Materials To Nigeria For Sale - Advise - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Importing Building Materials To Nigeria For Sale - Advise (421 Views)

How To Sell New Building Materials To Earn $100,000! / CAN ANYONE SUPPLY CEMENT AND OTHER BUILDING MATERIALS TO A SITE IN OJOO, IBADAN? / Building-materials: Market-survey To Estimate Construction Of Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importing Building Materials To Nigeria For Sale - Advise by jayman12: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hello,
I am based in Uk and looking into importation of building materials to nigeria for sale. Need to know if this is a viable area of investment at the moment.

Items like:
- Roofing sheet
- ceramic tiles
- ceiling
- locks & other hardware

Need some advise if this is a good area at the moment. and what other items i.e. building materials etc that could be viable. Where is best to source UK or china? do these items sell of fast?
thanks
Re: Importing Building Materials To Nigeria For Sale - Advise by Bimpsyyyyy: 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
jayman12:
Hello,
I am based in Uk and looking into importation of building materials to nigeria for sale. Need to know if this is a viable area of investment at the moment.

Items like:
- Roofing sheet
- ceramic tiles
- ceiling
- locks & other hardware

Need some advise if this is a good area at the moment. and what other items i.e. building materials etc that could be viable. Where is best to source UK or china? do these items sell of fast?
thanks

jayman12:
Hello,

Items like:
- Roofing sheet
- ceramic tiles
- ceiling
- locks & other hardware

thanks

jayman12:
Hello,

Items like:
- Roofing sheet
- ceramic tiles
- ceiling
- locks & other hardware

thanks

jayman12:
Hello,

Items like:
- Roofing sheet
- ceramic tiles
- ceiling
- locks & other hardware

thanks

Well good,tiles you need to go to spain, itally or china for tiles.
Pop is mostly used now in nigeria so ceiling no no for me
Others is okay
But oga just help me import some used electronic and new ones i go happy sell it and give you your money back in two months latest and get more,i have a shop in lagos and i no it will sell well.if interested my whatsapp number is 09069193297 i am a lady.
You can invest in the tiles business and also invest small in the used items. Thanks, electronics
Re: Importing Building Materials To Nigeria For Sale - Advise by jayman12: 12:25am On Jul 18, 2018
Okay thank you

(1) (Reply)

‎  ‎ / MONUMENTAL TERRACES GBAGADA: 4 Bedroom Penthouse @ Gbagada For 40million / Personal House For Sell At Itagbe, Igbesa , Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.