Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,390 members, 7,950,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

What I'll Do To Boko Haram If Elected President - Atiku Speaks Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I'll Do To Boko Haram If Elected President - Atiku Speaks Out (647 Views)

Atiku Speaks On Election Results / 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I'll Do To Boko Haram If Elected President - Atiku Speaks Out by Magichand: 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
Speaking while addressing PDP supporters in Borno at the Forshams Hall in Maiduguri, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar on Tuesday, vowed and promised to end the lingering Boko Haram crisis and other criminal activities such as the herdsmen/farmers clashes within shortest possible time if elected as President of Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2019.
The former Vice President who is now aspiring for President on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) ahead of 2019 general election, said:
He said “Nigeria ended its civil war in only 2 and half years despite the thick forest in the south-east. I wonder why the war against insurgency took us 9 Years without headway, there must be something wrong some where.
“if elected as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, i will not allow any commander to tell me stories, we must end insurgency within shortest possible time because the insurgency has crippled everything in the Northeast”, he added.
He said Nigeria is one of the most poorest nation in the world, characterized with abject poverty, unfortunately, insurgency is associated with poverty. So given the mandate, he will also address poverty which is more prevalence in the Northeast.
Atiku alleged that the increasing cases of criminal activities associated with herdsmen/farmers clashes, leading to loss of lives and property, was as a result of bad governance under the present administration.
He noted that, unless Nigerians team up and voted against the present ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) government at National, states and local government levels, the situation the country found itself will even be worst in near future.

More Yarn From Source:

https://zenithnaija.com/what-ill-do-to-boko-haram-if-elected-president-atiku-speaks-loud-2/

Re: What I'll Do To Boko Haram If Elected President - Atiku Speaks Out by Tomoyayi(m): 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: What I'll Do To Boko Haram If Elected President - Atiku Speaks Out by Magichand: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
undecided
Re: What I'll Do To Boko Haram If Elected President - Atiku Speaks Out by CharlotteFlair: 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: What I'll Do To Boko Haram If Elected President - Atiku Speaks Out by wakaman: 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Good aspirations borne out of desperation.
Re: What I'll Do To Boko Haram If Elected President - Atiku Speaks Out by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
Atiku is the only candidate capable of hitting the reset button and leading us at least to a place of relative sanity we enjoyed before Buhari came on board with his mission of destruction.

Place aside his perceived corruption : Nigeria is facing more serious threats than mere corruption, we are sleepwalking into civil war and societal collapse. In any case, even Buhari is corrupt as sin.

1 Like

Re: What I'll Do To Boko Haram If Elected President - Atiku Speaks Out by alhassanyusuf29(m): 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
easier said than done

1 Like

Re: What I'll Do To Boko Haram If Elected President - Atiku Speaks Out by DozieInc(m): 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Owkay
Re: What I'll Do To Boko Haram If Elected President - Atiku Speaks Out by BabaRamota1980: 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
Atilu is from Adamawa. Boko haram attack Adamawa every month for the past five years. What has he done at the local levelbin his own community to stop them?

This old f00l should stop lying to us abeg.

1 Like

Re: What I'll Do To Boko Haram If Elected President - Atiku Speaks Out by cool318(m): 12:01am On Jul 18, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Atilu is from Adamawa. Boko haram attack Adamawa every month for the past five years. What has he done at the local levelbin his own community to stop them?

GBAM, you dey mind this expired brain, who is he whining Birds of the same feathers, flock together.
We need a fresh young blood in this country QED
Re: What I'll Do To Boko Haram If Elected President - Atiku Speaks Out by Built2last: 12:04am On Jul 18, 2018
wakaman:
Good aspirations borne out of desperation.

Buhari attempted 4 times consecutively. That was what? Give the man a break abeg. Am sure all you know about him is all you have been told about him.
Re: What I'll Do To Boko Haram If Elected President - Atiku Speaks Out by stonemasonn: 12:30am On Jul 18, 2018
Magichand:

He said Nigeria is one of the most poorest nation in the world, characterized with abject poverty, unfortunately, insurgency is associated with poverty. So given the mandate, he will also address poverty which is more prevalence in the Northeast.
Atiku alleged that the increasing cases of criminal activities associated with herdsmen/farmers clashes, leading to loss of lives and property, was as a result of bad governance under the present administration.
He noted that, unless Nigerians team up and voted against the present ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) government at National, states and local government levels, the situation the country found itself will even be worst in near future.

More Yarn From Source:

https://zenithnaija.com/what-ill-do-to-boko-haram-if-elected-president-atiku-speaks-loud-2/
to be honest I agree with Atiku on this, the problem is...can Atiku be trusted?
Re: What I'll Do To Boko Haram If Elected President - Atiku Speaks Out by tomakint: 12:55am On Jul 18, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Why not apply for evening class to understand that a private citizen has no say on security matters of that magnitude. Kai your type of reasoning is degrading walahi
Re: What I'll Do To Boko Haram If Elected President - Atiku Speaks Out by Optional09: 4:13am On Jul 18, 2018
You can’t do nada you will only end up like Buhari, hated for his incompetency.

You have once been an unefective Vice President, your presidency would be completely indifferent

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Sick, Cabals Running His Govt – Tambuwal / 'only Buhari':pdp Campaign For Buhari In Niger State Using Pdp Banners(photos) / Pope’s Representative Applauds Ugwuanyi’s Leadership Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.