Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,352 members, 7,947,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm (6129 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme / Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Beak Of A Hawk(picture) / Dick Scarcity: Nigerian Ladies Now Masturbate With The Tail Of A Snake (pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by CAPSLOCKED: 7:36am On Jul 18, 2018
Shugavee:
Yeah she isn’t totally wrong

APART FROM EXTORTING MONEY FROM THE MADMEN THAT FANCY YOU, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MEN.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by Edygrin(m): 7:36am On Jul 18, 2018
Here's a link to the tweet https://twitter.com/ClintonViceB/status/1019286992016822272
jboy73:
U clone your WhatsApp then start messaging yourself just to create attention.... Nonsense stupid made up lie.
Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by mibrims: 7:39am On Jul 18, 2018
Offpoint:
Whoever made up this shît I'm reading is a terrible script writer. starts well but lack finishing.
it might cooked up buh true 2b told it does happen
I’m a living witness. My gal cried her eyes out b4 even asking the question. This gals are smart sometimes wen they want to

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by CAPSLOCKED: 7:39am On Jul 18, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Hahahahhaha...Is she a sperm count machine abi? grin

But never underestimate the power of woman's intuition..Some of us, can recognise the game before u even play it... cheesy

IT'S TRUE THAT MANY FOOLS HAVE NEVER HEARD ABOUT WET DREAMS.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by Offpoint: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2018
mibrims:
it might cooked up buh true 2b told it does happen
I’m a living witness. My gal cried her eyes out b4 even asking the question. This gals are smart sometimes wen they want to
lol, then they actually lack sense. many factors can reduce man sp%$m production.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by XhosaNostra(f): 7:53am On Jul 18, 2018
Lol, that escalated very fast, from "I'm in love with you" to "I was done with you".

Her approach was not perfect, but she got him to reveal his true colours in one conversation. That's all that matters. She gets a gold star. Job well done.

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:56am On Jul 18, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

IT'S TRUE THAT MANY FOOLS HAVE NEVER HEARD ABOUT WET DREAMS.

And not everyone is having a wet dreams every morning juz like u do... cool

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by Lozano: 8:04am On Jul 18, 2018
Fake

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2018
Edygrin:
Here's a link to the tweet https://twitter.com/ClintonViceB/status/1019286992016822272
90% of stories from twitter since 2017 = fake.
Nigeria corruption and lies don reach twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by Edygrin(m): 8:18am On Jul 18, 2018
jboy73:

90% of stories from twitter since 2017 = fake.
Nigeria corruption and lies don reach twitter.
haha true but you can't just blame Nigerians for everything na
Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by adamsflick(m): 8:20am On Jul 18, 2018
Someone be using 2 whatsapps in one phone be chatting with himself just to trend shioor, please look at the time stamp on the messages who sends messages and replies within one minute of every delivered message? Whoever created the chat is simply a learner who just wants to trend by force

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by Lekan1o1: 9:23am On Jul 18, 2018
This is clearly a fake chat!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by Bimmiie(f): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2018
Shugavee:

Very true...

Kunle ooo..man still needs his 30k grin
Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 18, 2018
there is nothing you won't hear/see/know in Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin if this is what girls use to know if their man is cheatin.. Wawuuu grin grin so what if the guy takes a volumizer pill or eats lots of Guava and L-Arginine
Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by Bimpe29: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2018
You know the reason for this suspicion and unfaithfulness? Is a direct consequence of premarital sexual affairs.

Most of the things we read these days are ultra mind boggling, pathetic and sinful than never before.

Love is fast fizzling out. The two love birds had sex which climax height of love, knowing full well they were not trusting, loving and believing eac other as expected.
Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by donshady(m): 10:41am On Jul 18, 2018
jboy73:
U clone your WhatsApp then start messaging yourself just to create attention.... Nonsense stupid made up lie.

Such an imbecilee
Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by Shugavee(f): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

APART FROM EXTORTING MONEY FROM THE MADMEN THAT FANCY YOU, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MEN.
u again?? Lol I know u missed me,,, my no1 fAn,, keep trolling okay.. bye fool
Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by tofolo(m): 11:22am On Jul 18, 2018
Shugavee:
So she knows how to measure the cum? angry
Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 18, 2018
donshady:

Such an imbecilee
Who? please!
Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by Shugavee(f): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2018
tofolo:
So she knows how to measure the cum? angry
they used a condom,, so she saw it wasn’t much,,, if u even hv sex with ur man like 2 twice or thrice a day u see that the sperm he releases reduce
Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by tofolo(m): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Shugavee:
they used a condom,, so she saw it wasn’t much,,, if u even hv sex with ur man like 2 twice or thrice a day u see that the sperm he releases reduce
I agree with you totally sha..... just wanted you to comment.
Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by donshady(m): 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
jboy73:

Who? please!

Op.
Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by youngderek1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
shes probably look for a way to break up with d guy
Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by pongwa(m): 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
constant masturbation will reduce quantity of sperm in a mans body na. doesn't have to be through cheating

well masturbation na still cheating sa loool
Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by Dollarship(m): 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
Make I fork girl make my destiny loose Abi for this kain economy op ogun kill you
Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by jumiasalesguy3: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
Masturbation, wet dreams can all cause reduced sperm volume.
Re: Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
Dami12345:
Lies, the girl just wants to break up, when every girls need an excuse they pick on anything.

Besides who doesn't mastubate again undecided?

Exactly! You made a very valid point

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Men, Please Listen / Stop Having Sex With Broke Guys - Slay Queen 'Sexy Oge' Advises Beautiful Ladies / SEE THIS Before You Get Married or Don't Ever Get Married [Picture]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.