Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,794 members, 7,905,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

God Wants You To Be Great (5) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Wants You To Be Great (5) (249 Views)

GOD Wants you to be Perfect/Holy / God Only Wants You To Be Holy, Healthy And Highly Successful - Rev Tony Akinyemi / 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Wants You To Be Great (5) by Revadebola: 5:21am On Jul 18, 2018
GOD WANTS YOU TO BE GREAT. (5).

Process of greatness.
When God wants to make great, He has process He will create before you.

1. Great ideas.

Isaiah 48:17 (KJV)
"Thus saith the Lord , thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go."

Ideas rule the world.
When God is set to make you great, He inspires you with idea what to do.
When you act on God's given idea, it will lead to breakthrough and profit

2. Great doors.

1 Corinthians 16:9 (KJV)
"For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries".

Open doors are opportunities, they are circumstances or situations arranged to propel you into success.
At times some open doors come in disguise of problems, it is as you act boldly and step into the situation, that the opportunities are realized.

PRAYER POINTS :
1.Holy Spirit inspire me with idea towards my greatness.
2. Holy Spirit give me Your leading and I will obey You.
3. Lord, open my doors to greatness.
4. In Jesus Name, I will not be caged by evil powers.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Women Were Not The Original Plan Of God / Our Sovereign God Is A Faith God (2) - Luke 1: 30-38 / The Power Of Seed Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.