Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,215 members, 7,923,088 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha (24382 Views)

David Umahi Inspects The Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Road / Zik Statue At DMGS Roundabout Onitsha Is On Fire / Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Removal Of Lekki Second Roundabout (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by Diamond23(f): 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
Tarzan360:
cheesy Willie is working
Na before, now everyone z working/walking grin
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by Tarzan360(m): 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
Diamond23:
Na before, now everyone z working/walking grin
Well anambra never have record of bad leadership, including the short devil's advocate ngige
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by aalangel(f): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
Does Monkey Go to School....memories...my primary school is just around the corner...DENGRAMITES were our school husbands.
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by Diamond23(f): 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
Tarzan360:
Well anambra never have record of bad leadership, including the short devil's advocate ngige
luv dat man grin....although no one z perfect. He z d one dat made us realized Anambrians had moni in der purse.luk at hz works solid wit d little tym he had.
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by Tarzan360(m): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
Diamond23:
luv dat man grin....although no one z perfect. He z d one dat made us realized Anambrians had moni in der purse.luk at hz works solid wit d little tym he had.
True nne, but he is working with the devils currently that is just my pain, apc is evil in disguise
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by Diamond23(f): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
Tarzan360:
True nne, but he is working with the devils currently that is just my pain, apc is evil in disguise
Everyone needs a platform were he/she will be among d king makers. Seems APC offered him such!
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by Tarzan360(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
Diamond23:
Everyone needs a platform were he/she will be among d king makers. Seems APC offered him such!
True talk, but the country is going Yugoslavian way' are u going with us?
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by Diamond23(f): 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
Tarzan360:
True talk, but the country is going Yugoslavian way' are u going with us?
Abeg am on d fence grin......(no offense)
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by BigIyanga: 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
azimibraun:
But we have monuments scattered all over Europe and America and Nigerians travel abroad just to have them take pictures on top, under and besides these monuments. Does that stop other developments from going on? We need monuments and we need social overhead( infrastructures) they all make up a society. Bad leadership and misplaced priorities should not make us condemn just Bout everything. These is a beauty to behold. I don't see nothing wrong with it. We don't have anything compared to other parts of the world in terms of monuments both ancient and new.
Roundabouts are not monuments in EU andUS. Also, governors don't commission existing projects/buildings simply because they're repainted
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by Tarzan360(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
Diamond23:
Abeg am on d fence grin......(no offense)
OK i understand and i like it that way, but for me i am working for the success.....

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
Obiano promised us an airport, I can care less about a round about. We're talking capital project not just wasteful expenditure
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by gameboyo: 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
mgbadike81:
when would people realise that all these cosmetics projects don't increase the welfare of the people. why can't the millions of naira be spent on public housing, pipe borne water, state owned independent power plants etc.

If you have money, you'll build good houses for yourself without government, same with water.
What we need is government ability to create jobs and reduces importation of basic product demands
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by bamikole002(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
Where is Yahaya Bello of Kofi State
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by Metuh: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
chesky22:
I weep for naija, people are still counting this as achievement .
Who is counting it as an achievement?

What have even achieved?

Weep for yourself and leave Nigeria alone.
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
See them haters everywhere, Ambode paints a bridge in Lagos and it is celebrated with several threads but Obiano reconstructing a landmark in the city of Onitsha and they are crying. Funny enough, some Igbos are equally pained because of this. Ndi ala.
Re: Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha by dafuturis(m): 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
Kingsley1000:
It's a lie,the road is a single lane,so you dont expect it to be totally traffic free.when condemning our leaders lets be constructive and irrational about it

What's lie? did I ever state the roads weren't single? it would only take me 5secs to mention all double lanes in Anambra.
To think you're even lecturing me to be constructive and irrational.. smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngige To Oshiomhole: You Got Your Facts Wrong On NSITF / Senate Approves 300% Pay Rise For CJN, Other Judicial Officers / Attack Ongoing At Malikawa In Gidan Goga, Zamfara State - Amnesty

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.