Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,924 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:37 AM

This Lady's Massive Chest Is Causing A Stir Online (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady's Massive Chest Is Causing A Stir Online (photos) (3030 Views)

My Chest Is Bigger Than My Wife's Breast / Slay Queen Spotted Selling Fish In A Market. Causes Stir Online (Photos) / Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady's Massive Chest Is Causing A Stir Online (photos) by IamHeWrites: 6:15am On Jul 18, 2018
She goes by @girllikekandyy on Twitter and a quick look through her tweets will show that she's not at all shy about showing off her assets.

See photos below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/this-ladys-massive-chest-is-causing-a-stir-online.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: This Lady's Massive Chest Is Causing A Stir Online (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:15am On Jul 18, 2018
Congrats to her.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady's Massive Chest Is Causing A Stir Online (photos) by Dottore: 6:16am On Jul 18, 2018
A female's bum, boobs and poocy looks great only when confined under nice tight fitting fancy clothings.

The bitter truth is that when u finish your round of sex and take a look at her Unclad body again, you'd have a rethink whether all the efforts u put in place are worth it.
Females know this that's why they are insecure and very conscious of their looks they'd try all manner of manipulative ideas on men to get what they want before sex. The competition amongst the female folks to outdo each other to garner men's attention is another topic. I don't want to talk about the disgust of flappy bums, folding skin at the back stomach region, stretch marks, sick poocy, bleeding poocy or smelly poocy.

Imagine getting having this "fine attractive and beautiful lady" only to discover that her poocy is a terrible 'odorant'. My brother only fingerling her will make u feel like a sinner. If u make the mistake of sexing her even with double shield c0ndom you'd still feel like not only a hopeless sinner but you'd still be doubting if condoms are actually good shields.

Imagine seeing a very fine lady, holding her in high esteem and spending a lot only to discover that her boobs are fallen irredeemably, her hole is like putting a bamboo in a well of water and she floods everywhere disproportionately with squirts, wets and cums, and creampies and moans you'd definitely demand for refund with interest of everything u spent including the fuelling of your car.

I don't blame Hausas that can kill for young teenage girls. A worn out tire takes u no where.

Men pls lets turn things around. Stop dying in silence #DONTPAY4SEX

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady's Massive Chest Is Causing A Stir Online (photos) by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 18, 2018
Ok
Re: This Lady's Massive Chest Is Causing A Stir Online (photos) by Olalan(m): 6:28am On Jul 18, 2018
Hmmmm,how do guys even droll over boobs like this, maybe those who haven't seen sizes like this unclad.
BTW even some carriers of this sizes wish they weren't this big.

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Massive Chest Is Causing A Stir Online (photos) by SenorFax(m): 6:39am On Jul 18, 2018
It's double blessing for her hubby
Re: This Lady's Massive Chest Is Causing A Stir Online (photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:41am On Jul 18, 2018
Wats my bizness.

if she like make she carry trailer for chest....

See below....
Re: This Lady's Massive Chest Is Causing A Stir Online (photos) by Homeboiy: 7:09am On Jul 18, 2018
she's in pain

(1) (Reply)

See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle Like This(pi / I Need A Girl Friend, Am A Keke Driver / Am I Right To Break Up With Her For This Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.