Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,791 members, 7,882,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) (67857 Views)

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
armyofone:
Their reality show is so lovely to watch cheesy
One of the little women was on dancing with the stars.
Wow! It was so interesting watching her.
Who is your favorite on the show? cheesy

You mean Terra, the blonde one?

I don't like their franchise of the show too much, so I don't watch it lol. I prefer Atlanta & New York.

From Atlanta I like the twins & Ms Juicy. I find them funny in different ways. You, who do you like most?
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by hatedisplace: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
itspzpics:
This beautiful hot dwarf show off his Beautiful kids in new adorable photos .

She also slays with her twin sister in one of her photo.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-hot-photos-of-a-dwarf-with-her-kids/

Pictures of her during pregnancy or I don't believe it
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by vRendoh(m): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
SenorFax:
This one fine oo

dem go must fine for you eyes naw! cheesy...For you mind now.......de imagine! cheesy cheesy
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by pacespot(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
it is like dwarfs are in every race
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by Burchester: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
WOW
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by raymytech2: 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
echelons:
Bloggers and poor construction of English.
Horrible to read.
As long as you van read it and understand.. I hate it when you talk as if you came from heaven with English language
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by echelons(m): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
raymytech2:

As long as you van read it and understand.. I hate it when you talk as if you came from heaven with English language

Bros, journalists (bloggers inclusive) should write professionally. There's no excuse for a blogger to make few lines of sentences that are not grammatically correct.
How I understand a write-up could be different from how you do, but to make sure everybody understands, the writer should please be correct.
Mediocrity, and the acceptance of it, is the reason everything is going down in our country.
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by Cumtroller: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
Female Dwarfs are a hot commodity in Ogun State....
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by peacengine(m): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
Cumtroller:
Female Dwarfs are a hot commodity in Ogun State....

Why?
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by thedondada(m): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
Tyrion would bust a nut
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by godwinkessi: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
bmos:

You have just expressed your ultimate hatred for God Almighty. For that, take whatever comes your way.

Hahahahhahahaha are u God?
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by Rozaytee: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
XhosaNostra:
It's sad that she has no self-esteem at all. The father of her kids is a deadbeat loser that treats her like trash. He was not even there during the birth of two of the kids. Oh & he is a leech that lives off her.

I love both twins, but one is more sensible than the other.
is dis one oKay??
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by dayleke: 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yes! I was actually thinking about our last conversation when I came across this thread but I couldn't remember your moniker.
That Chris is bad news for this girl. He is using her imo. When she is calling him out on his behaviour, he storms out & leaves. I remember one episode when she was close to giving birth to the middle child & they were having their usual arguments. He said something insensitive/ mean to her & she broke down crying. It was heartbreaking to watch. No wonder her entire family can't stand the guy.

I'm good, btw. Hope you're well smiley

Dayleke it is.
Hope you don't forget now.

I concur with everything you said.

Good to know you good. I'm blessed.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:49am On Jul 19, 2018
The one on the right looks like Janet Jackson.
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by gladisa7: 7:53am On Jul 19, 2018
me a fvk this 1 oohh..As long as no body go know...from behind sha.. I no fit face am.
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 9:23am On Jul 19, 2018
silenze:

dont shorter torsos come with shorter vaginal depth?

or you are trying to say her vagina straddles up to her chest?

The vagina slopes backwards you know?
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by silenze: 9:47am On Jul 19, 2018
1Sharon:

The vagina slopes backwards you know?

you are saying a 12 inches c0ck will be smashing against the coccyx in the case of a dwarf?
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by Archangelhenrio(m): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
itchie:
Beautiful family but why is she looking like a prostitute in the other pics

You have her phone number. Call her and ask her.
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by iukpe: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
itchie:
Beautiful family but why is she looking like a prostitute in the other pics
Can anyone tell the difference these days? They look like today's women to me.

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
ophilly:

As a dwarf, she has the dominant gene. Even if she marries a giant, she'll still be having dwarfs as offsprings. The chances of having a normal child is like 20%. In other words, of 5 children, only 1 may attain a normal height.

Are you sure?

Youdonmeanit shocked shocked
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
Re: A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) by jbblues24(m): 11:49pm On May 30, 2019
Vastly fabulous type mate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) / Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa / Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.