Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,572 members, 7,978,900 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:29 PM

Quiet Vs Talkative Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quiet Vs Talkative Girls (17430 Views)

Poll: Which Do You Prefer

Quiet Girls: 56% (64 votes)
Talkative Girls: 43% (50 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys Can You Date A Talkative? / Talkative Vs Bad Cook / Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by softgirl1: 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2010
:p mix is beter not to quiet not too talking is beter for a lady to allow the guys do the talking
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by Creamish(f): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2010
quiet when she needs to b and lively when she needs to b . . . .mixed makes more sense. .
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by Ranoscky(m): 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2010
Quiet ko, slow ni. Abeg giv me D good mannered talkative gurl jare. To hell with quietness. who give's a rat's a$$?  undecided
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2010
I have met some guys who are like "mute" when around people.

But be alone with them and make them comfortable and you'll talk and talk and talk. . .until you no longer have anything to say.

Some quiet people are potiential talkatives.
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by kennygf: 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2010
guys there's nothing to argue about.What is good is good and what is bad is bad.Talkative' an adjective that has a degree of negativity,it's out of moral. don't muddle things bn outspoken and bn talkative are two parallel adjective that have nothing in common.
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by Kenny(m): 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2010
Search deeply the quiet girls make good judgement.  They tend to reason well than the talkactive ones.  I consider the talkactive ones as 'empty barrels who make the loudest noise'.  They tend to be social yet they are not stable in serious relationships. They tend to destroy what you have labored for in many years.  Watch it, the talkactives can easily sell you out.
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by GL(f): 11:30pm On Jun 16, 2010
someone who is in-between. i'm not much of a conversationalist, and i usually need the other person to keep a conversation going. usually it's the talkative ones who can draw out another person's outgoing side. with quiet people conversation is usually stilted and we end up passing time in silence. i normally find silence comforting, but it's quite awkward when you're not alone. however, there's only so long as i can be around a talkative before i start feeling like i'm going crazy.
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by oloritinu: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2010
i dont know what u mean by talkative, if it is talkative as porous then very bad to go out with

but if you mean talkative as out-spoken they are better than quiet girls because if they want to kill you they will tell you but quiet girl will use that quietness to kill you and cheat you

above all ask GOD to give you the right woman.

shallom
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by kayc33(m): 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2010
i'm kinda quiet in nature so i lov me some noisy bish! cool
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by Faher(m): 11:41pm On Jun 17, 2010
Okay, I'll step in with a generalization:

Men like ladies who like to talk (are outspoken) but can keep quiet when they're supposed to. There's nothing worse than a lady who just likes to be quiet most of the time. where's the fun in that?
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by stilphunky: 8:02am On Jun 18, 2010
@softigirl i don't think so. a guy is not suppose to do more of the talking, he instead startup the conversating, dominate for while and then just fall back being more of the conversation coordinator ( if u know what i'm saying ) @poster i'm not really the talking type so i'll prefer the talking lady though they could be disturbances at times.
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by Ranoscky(m): 9:42am On Jun 18, 2010
Questions and Answer from TALKATIVE and QUIET GURLS.

TALKATIVE
ME - what's your name? - TALKATIVE = my name is talkative. smiley
ME -  cool
ME - can u hear the sound of my love for u? - TALKATIVE = yeah, sound's interesting! cheesy
ME -  cool
ME - look in my eyes u'll see the love i have for u - TALKATIVE = yeah i can see D burning desires through your eye kiss
ME -  cool
ME - WOW!!! u sound so smart and active, what's da secrete? TALKATIVE = Cos ama talkative.
ME - I'm loving it with chiks like this. cool

QUIET GURL
ME - hey gurl, what's your name? - QUIET GURL = Dumb.
ME -  undecided
ME - can u hear the sound of my love for u? - QUIET GURL = Deaf
ME -   sad
ME - look in my eye u'll see the love i have for u - QUIET GURL = Blind.
ME -  angry
ME - hey, i'm talking to u, why can't u say something - QUIET GURL = Don't u know dat Quiet gurls don't talk
ME - I'm hating it with chiks like this.

1 Like

Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:53am On Jun 18, 2010
@ ranoscky, wats up, how about me chinese hook up? grin grin grin grin
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by Ranoscky(m): 11:25am On Jun 18, 2010
^^^Guy abeg xcersise some patient, right now i'm suffering from Kaitaflu. i promise to round up the runs ASA i get in touch with her.
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by no1madman(m): 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2010
Quiet but hot on bed.
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by Faher(m): 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2010
^^^ More like "A lady in the streets but a freak in between sheets" cheesy
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by no1madman(m): 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2010
^^ja man! cheesy
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by Iceugwa(m): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2010
Abeg both are bad but talkativs looks better cos you know she is harmless all her harms are in her mouth but the other you cant say, she's very deadly i tell you flee from them oh.
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by youfreshie: 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2010
Talkative means TALK ACTIVE! Wink
So he/she can TALK and is ACTIVE! Wink

Lmao. Sorry but this is a fail. This made me laugh tho.
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by youfreshie: 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2010
Quiet but hot on bed.

Do you come from Nigeria/Africa. Are you a christian? Like seriously Nigeria is becoming so westernised. SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS BAD. God will punish you.
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by youfreshie: 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2010
^^^ More like "A lady in the streets but a freak in between sheets" Cheesy

No it's "A lady in the street but a freak in the bed." It makes more sense if you listen to Usher's song because Ino it doesn't rhyme.
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by Faher(m): 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2010
youfreshie:

No it's "A lady in the street but a freak in the bed." It makes more sense if you listen to Usher's song because Ino it doesn't rhyme.

Dude, I've listened to Ludacris in 'Yeah' (It's Usher's song but Ludacris rapped that line) and other people say it over and over again. It sounds boring to keep repeating the same thing, so I've remixed it.
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by no1madman(m): 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2010
youfreshie:

Do you come from Nigeria/Africa. Are you a christian? Like seriously Nigeria is becoming so westernised. SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS BAD. God will punish you.
yes,i'm from nigeria and a xtian. .i know it's wrong 2 engage in sex b4 marriage,but God will forgive me. smiley grin
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by Ranoscky(m): 6:27am On Jun 19, 2010
I go for Sex before marraige cos before u marry a gurl u guys'll go through friendship proccess, and during the friendship both partners will taste eachother's skills on bed that's for real. Abi una go dey look eachother like mumu?  undecided. . .well sha, i'v xpirienced of a friend that has dated his gurlfriend for 5good yrs without sex but me i no fit do am OO. make i talk my mind b'cos i be human being. even cars a being tasted sometimes just to grease the engine, then why won't i grease my own engine also?  undecided

Topic - Talkative all the way. . .any talkative in the house pls
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by abrahym(m): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2010
Talkative gurls are kwel
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by kunle4you: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
I think you check www.talkativenaija.com
Re: Quiet Vs Talkative Girls by Jadoskii(m): 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
PokerFace:
Less is more!
less is a bore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A True Life Internet Love Story: Pls check story for daily updates. / Why Are Ugly Guys To Attractive To Preety Girls? / Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.