Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,652 members, 7,902,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:57 PM

Atiku Promises To End Boko Hara As President. Can He? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Promises To End Boko Hara As President. Can He? (276 Views)

Restructuring: No President Can Solve Nigeria Problem Without Doing This / Buhari: I Have Kept My Promise To End Boko Haram / Govt Will Procure Modern Fighting Equipment To End Boko Haram Madness – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Promises To End Boko Hara As President. Can He? by kton(m): 11:22am On Jul 18, 2018
Former Vice-President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, who is aspiring to become President in 2019, on Tuesday, said he would put an end to the Boko Haram crisis in the shortest time after his inauguration as Nigeria’s number one citizen.

Abubakar, who is one of the presidential aspirants on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, made the vow while addressing his supporters at the Forshams Hall, Maiduguri, Borno State’s capital.

He said, “Nigeria ended its civil war in only two and a half years despite the thick forest in the South-East. I wonder why the war against insurgency took us nine years; there must be something wrong somewhere.”

He added, “If elected, I will not allow any commander to tell me stories, we must end insurgency within the shortest possible time because the insurgency has crippled everything in the North-East.”

The Director-General, Atiku campaign Organisation, Senator Gbenga Daniel, a former governor of Ogun State, said they were in Maiduguri in consultation with PDP stakeholders in Borno.

He said, “This is the chance for the people of the North-East to produce the next President, you should not miss this opportunity to produce the President. So, I call on you to support one of your own.”

Earlier speaking, the Borno State Coordinator, Atiku Campaign Organisation, Alhaji Mohammed Imam, said there was no need for them to be in Maiduguri, “as he (Atiku) need not campaign in the state.”

“Borno State is your own; you need not to campaign. We the people of Borno and Yobe are behind your candidature,” he promised.

Copyright PUNCH.

Re: Atiku Promises To End Boko Hara As President. Can He? by Wisebird22(m): 11:48am On Jul 18, 2018
2015 we hear d same story.
Re: Atiku Promises To End Boko Hara As President. Can He? by OLORIPAPA: 11:48am On Jul 18, 2018
Mtcheeeew
Re: Atiku Promises To End Boko Hara As President. Can He? by lwise(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2018
Yes he can. You can compare him with the herdsman in control now.
Re: Atiku Promises To End Boko Hara As President. Can He? by delishpot: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2018
Dem no dey tell blind man say salt no dey for soup. When he taste am, he go know as e be. Nigerians dem go use this boko haram take suck una dry.
Re: Atiku Promises To End Boko Hara As President. Can He? by yemmight(m): 11:59am On Jul 18, 2018
He won't even get there so he should forget about promising anything.
Re: Atiku Promises To End Boko Hara As President. Can He? by yemmight(m): 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
They are the sponsor.

(1) (Reply)

2019 General Elections: Inec Begins Staff Training / Fulani Terrorists Send Message To 419 Pastor Who Thinks Prayers is the solution. / Dino Malaye Kidnaps And Releases Himself Daily Memoirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.