Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,680 members, 7,882,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:25 PM

The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! (12017 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! / An Advice To Young,unmarried Men...........by Dr. Myles Munroe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by IkeLike: 1:49am On Jun 14, 2010
Hello, brothers.

I know that this is a subject many black women and expecially the black feminist lebians dont want us to talk about.

But I just had to bring this subject up.

now, many times-- we hear from black women that it's the black men that constantly disrespect them-- but very rarely do we ever hear from the men's side.

so I come to you brothas with a question.

Let's be real-- do black Men feel disrespected by black women alot of times?

I sure as hell know that I do!

It's almost as if women have totally forgotten their PLACE!

I have a lot of African, UK, caribbean, and american friends-- and they all ABHOR Western black and WHITE women. all of my African friends REFUSE to date any African woman from the states, because they claim that when they come over they forget their place as women, and pick up the disrespectful behavior towards men that Western culture teaches them is cute.

Just three days ago-- I had two black women assault me on a thread talking about self-hatred. and when I tried to shame them in their activities they laughed at me.

So Naija brothers-- I come to you today. What do you feel about the average black woman and her disrespect of the black man today?

thanks!
Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:22am On Jun 14, 2010
Plz shut up. Mtcheeeew, didirin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:37am On Jun 14, 2010
@poster
i dont give a damn what black women (or white/yellow or green ones) think of me as a black man. i know what i think of myself and i dont need the approbation of any women. if you require their approval to consider yourself a great guy then you have failed.

if a woman doesnt like what you have to offer, as a person, then move on to the next. blaming all black women just because you hang out or are attracted to trash isnt solving the problem.

if you now hate black women that much then go for whites/yellow/green ones and be done with the black "ungrateful" ones. . . . . . . . as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by IkeLike: 3:21am On Jun 14, 2010
FL Gators:

Plz shut up. Mtcheeeew, didirin

You must be a disgruntled black woman
Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by IkeLike: 3:28am On Jun 14, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
i dont give a damn what black women (or white/yellow or green ones) think of me as a black man. i know what i think of myself and i dont need the approbation of any women. if you require their approval to consider yourself a great guy then you have failed.

You dont know what you are talking about.

every man regardless of color or nationality always lived his life to impress his woman.

This is no different with black men and black women.

Almost 60% of a man's actions can be dictated by what his woman finds attractive in him.

get off the bull.

MRbrownJAY:
if a woman doesnt like what you have to offer, as a person, then move on to the next. blaming all black women just because you hang out or are attracted to trash isnt solving the problem.

if you now hate black women that much then go for whites/yellow/green ones and be done with the black "ungrateful" ones. . . . . . . . as simple as that.

This isnt about what a woman has to offer me. this is about discussing an issue that has become a major one in the western hemisphere involving black communities WORLDWIDE.

I am a PRO-BLACK-- which means I dot date nor am I attracted to women of other races-- hence the reason why I am asking questions on BLACK WOMEN here, because I only seek to be in a relationship with only black women.

besides-- even If I did want to date out, all black women would do is deem me a sell-out, just like they do so many U.K. and american black males of today when they see them with white women.

Thus presenting the equation with a DOUBLE DILEMMA for a lot of black males seeking to alleviate their pain with the opposite sex.

THIS is the harsh reality-- I cant help it if you want to walk around acting impervious to it.
Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:47am On Jun 14, 2010
IkeLike:

You must be a disgruntled black woman
Nope. Just a black woman tired of black men with the mentality that they automatically deserve respect where it is not due.

What have you men done to deserve respect from black women?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by IkeLike: 3:54am On Jun 14, 2010
FL Gators:

Nope. Just a black woman tired of black men with the mentality that they automatically deserve respect where it is not due.

What have you men done to deserve respect from black women?

we have built the african civilization that you females so arrogantly take for granted for-- along with all the luxuries you enjoy today.

If it werent for the black man, many of you would not be here!

We, as men in general are sick of the attitude we recieve from ungrateful women of today!

Women have forgotten their place.

We all need to adopt Arab Islam and have THEM show you and other disrespectful, man-hating, boisterous, uncouth, and ill-mannered women what REAL servitude, honor and RESPECT to their men is all about!
Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:58am On Jun 14, 2010
IkeLike:

1. we have built the african civilization that you females so arrogantly take for granted for-- along with all the luxuries you enjoy today.

2. If it werent for the black man, many of you would not be here!

3. We, as men in general are sick of the attitude we recieve from ungrateful women of today!

4. Women have forgotten their place.

5. We all need to adopt Arab Islam and show the women what REAL servitude and honor and RESPECT to their men is all about!

1. Which african civilization have you built? You meant the one you built with your clay in art class?

2. Look at black men taking credit for where credit is not due. Are you God? Did you create black women?

3. Yes, and we black women are very ecstatic at the attitude, ego, and lack of respect that black men continue to display. NEXT!

4. Men have yet to find their place. They're still building an african civilization from clay.

5. Dont stop at Arab Islam. . . . your next stop can be Jehovah Witness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 14, 2010
IkeLike:

You dont know what you are talking about.
every man regardless of color or nationality always lived his life to impress his woman.
This is no different with black men and black women.
Almost 60% of a man's actions can be dictated by what his woman finds attractive in him.
get off the bull.

what the hell are you on about?! first you write about black women disrespect and now you come here talking about this mambo jambo about "every" men living their lives to impress women?!

ok let me rephrase so you can understand like a 5yr old what i am talking about:
i am a very secure person, i know how worthy i am, dont need anyone's approval for that . no man should ever change or pretend to be someone he is not just to"impress" women. what they see is what they get because i know that this is the ONLY way to have a successful relationship.

now,if you go around pretending to be who you are NOT to impress women THEN you have no ground to stand on when they disrespect your sorry a$$ afterwards for being a phoney!
BE YOURSELF, BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER (however little as it may be)

This isnt about what a woman has to offer me. this is about discussing an issue that has become a major one in the western hemisphere involving black communities WORLDWIDE.

of course it is!!!! any woman has the right to demand/decide whatever she feels is the standards/requirements in her men.
if black women feel that they have been mistreated etc by black men then they have the right to not want to deal with blackmen any longer.
if you know that you are one of the good brothas out there then you shouldnt worry and shake in your boots because the sistas will either find it out or you will be happier with other races anyway. or are you saying that good responsible black men dont find good women?!  

I am a PRO-BLACK-- which means I dot date nor am I attracted to women of other races-- hence the reason why I am asking questions on BLACK WOMEN here, because I only seek to be in a relationship with only black women.

to each their own but then accept that brothas before you have "fukced the market up" and you will have to show that you aint one of the so called deadbeats out there if you want to be "respected". either way you cant blame sistas for having a negative representation of us and vice versa!

besides-- even If I did want to date out, all black women would do is deem me a sell-out, just like they do so many U.K. and american black males of today when they see them with white women.
Thus presenting the equation with a DOUBLE DILEMMA for a lot of black males seeking to alleviate their pain with the opposite gender.
THIS is the harsh reality-- I cant help it if you want to walk around acting impervious to it.

look at you, again, trying to get approval from others. . . . . . . .  how insecure must you be?!
date who YOU think is best for you and to hell with what everyone else's thinks!
i, for one, wouldnt care less what sistas think if i am happy in my relationship. its all about satisfaction, baby!

so let me get it straight: you feel disrespected by sistas, YET would care about their judgment if you dated someone who cares to give you the respect that you required?! you are confused to say the least!
Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by IkeLike: 4:55am On Jun 14, 2010
Okay, slowpoke.

I tried to hold back, but it seems as if we're just going to have to take it there,
Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by IkeLike: 5:17am On Jun 14, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

what the hell are you on about?! first you write about black women disrespect and now you come here talking about this mambo jambo about "every" men living their lives to impress women?!

It isnt mambo jumob, iddiot.

It's a verifiable FACT.

Men in most cultures grow up with the tendencies of trying to earn the respect and admiration of the local women around them.

This is whats called HETEROSEXUAL BEHAVIOR.

Cant help it if you arent hip to it because you are more interested in manliness than the rest of us are womanliness, gay-boy.

MRbrownJAY:
ok let me rephrase so you can understand like a 5yr old what i am talking about:
i am a very secure person, i know how worthy i am, dont need anyone's approval for that . no man should ever change or pretend to be someone he is not just to"impress" women.

BULL-SHXT!

You mean to tell me that if there were absolutely NO women around on the Earth today, you-- supposedly a heterosexual man-- wouldnt be living your life COMPLETELY different than from what you are doing now?

I can tell you one thing-- I sure as hell would BE!

People change, conform and modify their standards ALL the time just be accepted in social circles. Human beings do this because we are SOCIAL ANIMALS/MAMMALS and are very survival alot of times depends on it!

It is a matter of life and death in many animal cases that their social standings and behaviors is what determines who wakes up the next morning or not-- especially true of that of humans.

the whole, "dont change for anyone, just be yourself" utterly banal cliche full of empty feel-good rhetoric is just that! Not one single person on this Earth truly lives life the way the TRULY would, because of the very HARD and very REAL social consequences attached to such. Like I said to you before, get off the bull.

Oh,  btw-- when speaking to me in terms of REALISM in the world, just know that I live in REALITY, not some idealistic magically-made up ill-concocted, philosphical fantasy ramblings on how I THINK life should be.

MRbrownJAY:
now,if you go around pretending to be who you are NOT to impress women THEN you have no ground to stand on when they disrespect your sorry a$$ afterwards for being a phoney!
BE YOURSELF, BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER (however little as it may be)

See, reply up above, fantasy-man. this aint how it happens in the real world.

MRbrownJAY:
of course it is!!!! any woman has the right to demand/decide whatever she feels is the standards/requirements in her men.

You're both off-subject and off-course, lame-boy.

I suggest you go back up and re-read what this thread is supposed to be about.

MRbrownJAY:
if black women feel that they have been mistreated etc by black men then they have the right to not want to deal with blackmen any longer.

No one here ever argued against that.

In fact-- black women who wish to date out, I've always advocate they do, so that we dont have to put up with their bull-shxt anymore. You've got the wrong man pegged here, bozo.

MRbrownJAY:
if you know that you are one of the good brothas out there then you shouldnt worry and shake in your boots because the sistas will either find it out or you will be happier with other races anyway. or are you saying that good responsible black men dont find good women?!  

See reply above.

not one of my posts reeked an IOTA of insecurity about black women dating outside of their race or not "finding me as a good responsible brotha."

Like I said to you before, BOY-- both off-topic and OFF-COURSE with what I actually provided via verbatim my OWN words.

You must be a FEMALE, reacting so emotionally to a post that really had nothing to do with you, nor suffice your insane amount of PMS-ing that you ae doing here. Must be that time of the month for a lot of you feminized homosexual black males.

MRbrownJAY:
to each their own but then accept that brothas before you have "fukced the market up" and you will have to show that you aint one of the so called deadbeats out there if you want to be "respected". either way you cant blame sistas for having a negative representation of us and vice versa!

Ohhhh? Pulling out the "deadbeat black male "card, eh? You must be more of a female more than I originally thought you were.

You've done nothing but regurgitate the same old tired Oprah Winfrey-rehearsed one-liners black women have been fabricating about for half a centruy.

Here's a CLUE, slowpoke in case you havent figured it out YET! DEAD-BEAT MALES cant exist if the DEADBEAT women didnt have their legs open BEFORE MARRIAGE to START WITH. Loose women create LOOSE MEN and then eht ineavitable-- LOOSE CHILDREN who then carry on a VICIOUS CIRCLE of LOOSE CULTURE.

Unless all these women are being forcebly despoiled, you nor the Oprah winfrey magazines, channels, and oratory you methodically subscribe to dont have a leg to stand on.

MRbrownJAY:
YET would care about their judgment if you dated someone who cares to give you the respect that you required?! you are confused to say the least!

What REAL PRO-BLACK BLACK man wouldnt care or listen to the judgement/advice of his sisters.

this is what black women CLAIM to be complaiing about today. That brothers arent opening their ears to them.

and you advocate we keep going along the same route that black women have claimed they tire of us?

You truly MUST be a sell-out.

I couldn't help but notice when I mentioned the fact that i could ONLY be with a black woman, that THIS is the way you responded:
MRbrownJAY:
to each their own

LOL-- SMH. pathetic.

you make black men look bad. that's if you ARE one
Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by chika98: 6:13am On Jun 14, 2010
This is an argument that shouldn't even be had.
If black women are disrespectful towards you then date outside of your race.
It is quite simple and very uncomplicated!

Just remember that disrespectful men and women are everywhere and not just limited to the black race.
Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by Travelista(f): 6:20am On Jun 14, 2010
You can't be serious about this. Black women (in the US) are constantly being attacked from all angles and sadly, the people leading the pack are Black men. Black women in this country stand by the Black man to the point that SHE becomes the loser in the grand scheme of things. SHE bears the children; SHE raises them alone; SHE is expected to be a ride-or-die chick for a man that doesn't even care enough to handle his responsibilities towards his family. In essence, the Black woman is expected to do the work of a Black man while handling the chores of the Black woman all without gaining ANYTHING from the association.

I have yet to meet any other group that is so quick to take a dump on their women the way the Black man is; many take pride in telling people how worthless Black women are and that stuff hurts because you wonder how men can talk about a group that includes their mothers, aunts and sisters. Mind you, I don't go for the guys that think that way but they're so vocal with their garbage that other groups start to repeat the rhetoric and you have Black women wondering why their men think so little of them.

You talk about respect: what makes you think you deserve it? You want respect as a Black man? Then earn it because it's not automatic. Show me that you're a man that handles his business and I will treat you like the king that you portray yourself to be (remember, you also have to treat your woman the same way!); but, if you're the type to lay on the couch all day, scratching your musty balls as I work. . .you're looking for a lifetime of trouble because it's going to be war. You sound like you're afraid of the strength that is the Black woman; honestly, few are probably checking for you in the first place, so it's no loss to womankind either way. If you want submission, I'm sure you can find it but don't make it seem as if Black men are under attack; victimhood in a man is so unbecoming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 14, 2010
@jungle brotha Ikelike
did i hurt your feeling?! lol, deal with it. . . . . . . just like you should accept black women in the west disrespecting you because they are not "at the place you would like them to be". . . . . .probably in the kitchen keeping quiet, right? ROTFLMAO

It isnt mambo jumob, iddiot.It's a verifiable FACT.
Men in most cultures grow up with the tendencies of trying to earn the respect and admiration of the local women around them.This is whats called HETEROSEXUAL BEHAVIOR.
Cant help it if you arent hip to it because you are more interested in manliness than the rest of us are womanliness, gay-boy.

sorry my parents thought me to respect myself as it is the only person that matters.
btw: what does this mamba jambo have to do with women in the west "not being in their place"?
- is it because you have NOTHING to "impress" them with?
- is it because there is too much competition from males (that got it going on) that treats them better?
- is it because they are independent and dont need you for sh*it?
god forbid, their place is under you as a slave, right?!

You mean to tell me that if there were absolutely NO women around on the Earth today, you-- supposedly a heterosexual man-- wouldnt be living your life COMPLETELY different than from what you are doing now?
I can tell you one thing-- I sure as hell would BE!

more mambo jambo!!!
just because you are insecure and need women to make you worthy of anything, doesnt mean that everyone is like you. i would live exactly the same way i do now because my goals in life aint solely about women!
if you only have women as goals in your life then i understand why you are so pi$$ed when they dont give you the time of the day.
people like you fail with women because you are fake trying to fit where you dont belong or be what you are not just to be with a mate. when the sh*it hits the fan and you become yourself again(tired of pretending to be someone you are not) then sistas get rid of your pretending a$$ and make other good brothas pay for your failure to be yourself!
there is a big difference between changing to adapt to a foreign environment to survive and changing to be someone you are not to get with someone, stop mixing the two.
IF THE PRICE TO GET A DECENT WOMEN IN YOUR WORLD IS TO PRETEND TO BE WHO YOU ARE NOT THEN YOU ARE PAYING A TOO HIGHER PRICE.

when speaking to me in terms of REALISM in the world, just know that I live in REALITY, not some idealistic magically-made up ill-concocted, philosphical fantasy ramblings on how I THINK life should be.

if you "supposedly" lived in the real world then you should accept that this is the way some women are and basta, why the long moaning about "disrespect"?! deal with it!
oh, sorry,  that reality you are looking for is that black women should find their place in YOUR world so that they can be obedient and serve you?!
I have never had problem with black women "disrespecting me", so either i am very lucky or either i have accepted that people are different and that this is the way life goes. something you should probably do in your "real world" lol

You're both off-subject and off-course, lame-boy.
I suggest you go back up and re-read what this thread is supposed to be about.

the thread is about women supposedly not being at their place, right?! now i am telling you that women have the right to decide what they want for their live in a mate and you are here telling me that its off subject?! LOL!!!!!!
just like YOU adapt to YOUR environment, they adapt to theirs. . . . . . . . . . are only men allowed to adapt in your world?!

if you dont DESERVE respect then black women shouldnt automatically give it to you just because you are black. earn it like anyone else and let each and every sistas dictate what she desires !

not one of my posts reeked an IOTA of insecurity about black women dating outside of their race or not "finding me as a good responsible brotha."

i beg to differ, read your first post, you seem tobeupset about westernize sistas, i guess you would prefer they still walk around buttnakid and dont get any education or brain

You must be a FEMALE, reacting so emotionally to a post that really had nothing to do with you, nor suffice your insane amount of PMS-ing that you ae doing here. Must be that time of the month for a lot of you feminized homosexual black males.

unbeknown to you, there are real men out here that have absolutely no problems meeting real women,  lol.
i am tired of all brothas and sistas like yourself talking garbage day in day out about he/she aint sh*it blabla.
if YOU only attract "garbage" women then look within yourself or the places you hang out for the source of your problems. better yet, go back to Africa and  go get yourself the kind of jungle women you are looking for (if there are any).

Pulling out the "deadbeat black male "card, eh? You must be more of a female more than I originally thought you here.
You've done nothing but regurgitate the same old tired Oprah Winfrey-rehearsed one-liners black women have been fabricating about for half a centruy.

i guess you must be tired of being treated as one.

DEAD-BEATS cant exist if the women didnt have their legs open BEFORE MARRIAGE. Loose women create LOOSE MEN and then eht ineavitable-- LOOSE CHILDREN.
Unless all these women are being forcebly despoiled, you nor the Oprah winfrey magazines and channels you methodically subscribe to dont have a leg to stand on.

after reading the above statement, i understand where YOUR problem is (and wonder why i wasted my time replying). i thought you had difficulties finding the "right" women but you just have difficulties finding women going along with your dumba$$ fanatical ideologies.
anyway keep searching and you might find her, she is out there somewhere, dont loose hope. LOL!

there is no point discussing with people like you and,no wonder no black women wants to have anything to do with you. who in their right mind would?! LOL!
tada!
Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by IkeLike: 7:26am On Jun 14, 2010
Travelista:

You can't be serious about this. Black women (in the US) are constantly being attacked from all angles and sadly, the people leading the pack are Black men. Black women in this country stand by the Black man to the point that SHE becomes the loser in the grand scheme of things. SHE bears the children; SHE raises them alone; SHE is expected to be a ride-or-die chick for a man that doesn't even care enough to handle his responsibilities towards his family. In essence, the Black woman is expected to do the work of a Black man while handling the chores of the Black woman all without gaining ANYTHING from the association.

I have yet to meet any other group that is so quick to take a dump on their women the way the Black man is; many take pride in telling people how worthless Black women are and that stuff hurts because you wonder how men can talk about a group that includes their mothers, aunts and sisters. Mind you, I don't go for the guys that think that way but they're so vocal with their garbage that other groups start to repeat the rhetoric and you have Black women wondering why their men think so little of them.

You talk about respect: what makes you think you deserve it? You want respect as a Black man? Then earn it because it's not automatic. Show me that you're a man that handles his business and I will treat you like the king that you portray yourself to be (remember, you also have to treat your woman the same way!); but, if you're the type to lay on the couch all day, scratching your musty balls as I work. . .you're looking for a lifetime of trouble because it's going to be war. You sound like you're afraid of the strength that is the Black woman; honestly, few are probably checking for you in the first place, so it's no loss to womankind either way. If you want submission, I'm sure you can find it but don't make it seem as if Black men are under attack; victimhood in a man is so unbecoming.

more black feminist rubbish.

i'll address this headache of a post tomorrow.
Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by IkeLike: 7:31am On Jun 14, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

So you admit that you're gay and you DONT like girls,, right?

good to know.

go get laid, or in your case-- POUNDED. lol
Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by madlady(f): 7:56am On Jun 14, 2010
angry angry
Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by IkeLike: 8:07am On Jun 14, 2010
FL Gators:

2. Look at black men taking credit for where credit is not due. Are you God? Did you create black women?

the black man IS GOD.

No one came before him.

The black woman used to be one-- before her egotism and feminist movement dragged both her and her man down to the grave!

1 Like

Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 14, 2010
*points my index finger at him while LMAO!!!*
Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 8:31am On Jun 14, 2010
FL Gators:

Plz shut up.
Don't forget to shove the content of the thread up Your a$$ as well. . . .@ Poster.
Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2010
@ poster, i have never experience any grin
Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by tpiah: 9:57am On Jun 14, 2010
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

s.tupid poster.
Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by tpiah: 10:18am On Jun 14, 2010
IkeLike:

name for me a t.v. episode or movie bashing the black woman like the black woman has done her man for the past 50 years?

IkeLike:

Ummm, black women are whores who open their legs up to any thug with "swagg" and thats why they get pregnant.

i think you're a lunatic.
Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by 190: 10:30am On Jun 14, 2010
grabs popcorn and coke
this shud be intwestin

males vs females
Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 14, 2010
^ me too grab sugarcane grin grin grin grin
Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by queeneve: 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2010
Wait, I as a black woman got to RESPECT THAT GARBAGE? No thanks! The only black man I HAVE TO RESPECT is my HUSBAND, AFTER GOD,
Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2010
^ u are the kind of woman i do like to marry some day, perfect statement kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by 190: 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2010
hey odiaero
u don finish that ur sugarcane wen u dey chop!!
Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by Hauwa1: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2010
i am wondering which hole the poster creep out from. here we are . . . trying to move forward with the dawn of the century, here is this one trying to draw us back. shocked shocked you must have gone to the university in the village grin grin

IkeLike:

we have built the african civilization that you females so arrogantly take for granted for-- along with all the luxuries you enjoy today.

If it werent for the black man, many of you would not be here!

We, as men in general are sick of the attitude we recieve from ungrateful women of today!

Women have forgotten their place.

We all need to adopt Arab Islam and have THEM show you and other disrespectful, man-hating, boisterous, uncouth, and ill-mannered women what REAL servitude, honor and RESPECT to their men is all about!

you mean the kitchen? isn't it too hot in there? i pity the lady who will accept your hands in marriage, tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by luap: 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2010
Yeah, I can see your point. Most black women are disrespectful to black men for some reason. I married a black woman, and you have to teach them that your intolerable to disrespect. Just do not put up with it. You have to be willing to leave them and walk away.

Some black woman like to compete against black men. It is strange. Black man has to go to work all day, compete with whites, then come home and compete again. The heck with that, just leave them and go get a white women or teach your black women that your not going to put up with that B.S.

The sad truth is that black women in the usa have the highest single rate. Ever wonder why? They have this im tough attitude. Black men. go get the women that makes u happy, white, black, asian, indian, what ever. Black women, change your attitude or continue being single or unwed mothers.

1 Like

Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by queeneve: 12:41am On Jun 15, 2010
(meditating) FUCC THIS,

I detest ignorant ass comments, if you are going to APPEAR INTELLIGENT OR THINK YOU INTELLIGENT, you need to verbalize as if you ARE INTELLIGENT,

There are ONE MAN TO EVER 10 WOMEN IN THE WORLD. Common sense, THERE ARE GOING TO BE ALOT OF SINGLE WOMEN NO MATTER WHAT COLOR THEY ARE. Now, if you are going to compare USA WITH OTHER COUNTRIES, you do not have a chance in hell, NO OFFENSE to the ladies from other countries.

There may be alot of single women, not just BLACK WOMEN, single women period in USA, but catch this, WOMEN IN USA HAVE MORE FREEDOM AND RIGHTS THAN ANY women around the world. If a woman is single in USA, it is not a death sentence because guess what 75 PERCENT OF THE WOMEN IN USA ARE THE BREADWINNER OF THE FAMILY. EMBARRASSING! SINGLE OR NOT, IF A WOMAN DOES NOT GET MARRIED, SHE STILL LIVE AS GOOD AS MARRIED WMEN IN USA WITH A WORKING HUSBAND.

NOW SINCE WE COMPARING, women in other unindustralized countries, MUST DEPEND ON MARRIAGE TO SURVIVE ESPECIALLY WHEN THE PARENT HAVE 23 KIDS TO TAKE CARE OF, they SELLS THEIR DAUGHTER OFF AS SOON SHE HIT PUBERTY, which worse, A MARRIED HO OR SINGLE WOMAN WITH FREEDOM?

PEOPLE WANT TO LOOK AT AMERICAN SINGLE WOMEN AS IF THEY ARE DISEASED, BUT THEY ARE LIVING WELL WITHOUT A MAN, WHILE THE MARRIED HOES DROOLING WITH JEALOUSY, PLEASE AND THE WOMEN WHO HAVE KIDS ARE SINGLE MADE THAT DECISION TO KEEP THEM, YOU DON'T THINK THESE NIGERIAN GIRLS NOT HAVING ABORTION? THINK AGAIN BUSTER!

AT LEAST AMERICAN WOMEN AREN'T COWARD TO ABANDON THEIR KIDS AFTER A SORRY ASSED MAN SAY I QUIT, LET SEE IF YOU CAN SURVIVE ON YOUR OWN WITHOUT HELP IN YOUR COUNTRY,

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men / Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.