Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Health Benefit Of Pure Honey - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefit Of Pure Honey (318 Views)

If you Need Original Pure Honey In Nigeria....Contact us Now for yOurs / Where to buy Pure Honey, Sesame seeds, Akpi seeds, Pumpkin seeds in Lagos / Health and Financial Benefits of Pure Original Unadulterated Honey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefit Of Pure Honey by DebisSkincare1: 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
shocking benefit of honey you will like to know

Do you have high body sensitivity? That each time you use a medicated soap, you get vagina infection?

Women get yeast infections from menstruation, antibiotics consumption, soap sensitivity, bad hygiene and so on. Signs range from vaginal irritation to a white discharge with a smell from the vagina.

Here is a fast natural way to Heals Yeast infection in Women

Clean the vagina then mix pure honey with plain yogurt, apply on the surface and around the vagina area, wait for 10 minutes then wipe with a clean dump cloth.

But when I tried mine , I used raw honey, applied into the vagina and same day I the painful irritation stopped like magic

Do this in the morning and before bedtime. Ratio is 2 tablespoons of honey to 1 tablespoon of plain yogurt.

Please if this helps you kindly post your comment below to help other people.

Debis Herbal Skincare
For the love of your skin

Like us follow us
Fb: Debis herbal Skincare
I.G: debisherbalskincare
Re: Health Benefit Of Pure Honey by perfectnature(f): 11:41am On Jul 20, 2018
100% Pure honey for Sale. if you are interested please Call/ whatsapp us on: 08063387175

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Varsity Introduces New Treatment For Malaria In Nigeria / Syneos Health – Every Single Detail About Its Health Inc (SYNH.O) / 7 Benefits Of Cucumbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.