Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,554 members, 7,932,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 12:11 PM

Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) (25514 Views)

Obi, Gbajabiamila, Abiodun, Lai Commiserate With Saraki On His Mother's Death / More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR / I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by Massdamm(m): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2018
okokobioko

saraki is a betrayer and not reliable he just want to be ruling every party e juin karma is coming soon

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by budusky05(m): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2018
Bunch of fools

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 19, 2018
Nigeria, behold the source of thy problems.
Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by modupe2: 9:01am On Jul 19, 2018
You haven’t said anything of sense, you only sound pained!!!

White007:
Minister of Condolences �� Yemi Osinbajo in Ogun state after the flood that killed many in Abeokuta last weekend. When people were being washed off by the flood, Amosun (tall cap, empty brain) was in Ekiti rigging election for Fayemi. He stayed back for another 2 days to celebrate Fayemi's election before returning to Abeokuta 2 days after the disaster.

After this, nothing will be heard of the disaster and the victims again!

This is Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by Uniquewhyte99(m): 9:01am On Jul 19, 2018
Let me ask you, Is the alignments and realignments equal to constant power supply, infrastructural development, job creation and by extension better living standard for Nigerians?

ebukamen:
Alignments and realignments

I'm loving this.
This is what I want to see

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by jrusky(m): 9:04am On Jul 19, 2018
yemaldo:
Majority of us from kwara want bukola decamp, in fact we r praying for it to happen but dem no born him papa well

Be deceiving yourself if he decamp what will you poor NL blabla do? Did he need you to decide to decamp or not? Pls speak for yourself you have just one vote ok.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 9:04am On Jul 19, 2018
sad tomtom woteva he cal himself leave his mourning pipu dey run up%down for anoda election. Benue and oda state shud delete useless pipu

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by apeleone(f): 9:08am On Jul 19, 2018
Have they left Fayose from the crew because of election defeat?

4 Likes

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by siaco(m): 9:10am On Jul 19, 2018
White007:
Minister of Condolences �� Yemi Osinbajo in Ogun state after the flood that killed many in Abeokuta last weekend. When people were being washed off by the flood, Amosun (tall cap, empty brain) was in Ekiti rigging election for Fayemi. He stayed back for another 2 days to celebrate Fayemi's election before returning to Abeokuta 2 days after the disaster.

After this, nothing will be heard of the disaster and the victims again!

This is Nigeria
LOL �, guy you go kill me oo, which one is minister of condolences, and long cap no blame. You wicked small sha
Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by BabaO2: 9:12am On Jul 19, 2018
Kog45:
continue dreaming
saraki is inconsequential, only if we chose path of destruction and disorderliness for Nigeria, that is the only reason saraki can be relevant and survive. His armed robbery case is still there, he shouldn't be Senate president or walking freely by now in a sane country

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by MrJanuzaj: 9:12am On Jul 19, 2018
sagitariusbaby:
Click like for PDP, share for Buhari's APC

Lol. You think its by clicks. Una don start again. When the real elections hold now, una go de cry rigging
Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by Akpuoru: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2018
My take on these fellas in 2019
Wike He is eyeing the VP slot. He cannot be Vice President of Nigeria. He has to work extra hard to retain his seat as a governor
Tambuwal is being very ambitious. He cannot be president in 2019, remaining as a governor is doubtful
Orton is battling for his political survival. For me he cannot continue to be governor.
Ahmed has nothing at stake, may even become a senator if Saraki desires.
Saraki cannot be president of Nigeria and cannot continue to be Senate president. He can be a Senator though
Secondus has his job as PDP chairman except somebody comes to challenge him, which is possible.
The rest can easily move to where the grass is green. They do not count.
Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by frowland(m): 9:14am On Jul 19, 2018
iksmoore:
The group photograph shows the faces of people who attended the meeting in kwara state today.
Recall that the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki was on Tuesday, accorded a heroic reception by a crowd of supporters and admirers that gathered at Ilorin International Airport to welcome him to Ilorin.
Political observers said that his coming home has alot to do with today's meeting that brought all PDP political heavy weights together.

http://www.currentgist.com.ng/2018/07/see-faces-of-politicians-that-attended.html?m=1

Seems they want to give the presidential ticket to Saraki? Atiku see your friends, backstabbers. Well, all politics sha.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by MrJanuzaj: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2018
jrusky:
Well as far I'm concern those who gathered does not really bothers me all I want is Buhari must go by any means and all means.

This useless apc must fall anyhow anyway. The idiot Ogun state governor was busy rigging election in ekiti and flood was busying washing his citizen off and this fool still sit back in ekiti for 2 days to celebrate fayemi scammed election and his citizen are buried under the mud due to severe flood. In fact I hate apc with every strenght in me.

Buhari must fall. It's nothing but Buhari and let him to ready to join Dasuki in jail because he will still explain where 1trillion dollars arms purchase xissappeard to.

apc una go hear am make una lost Aso Rock first una go understand say no be joke.

Ipob youth this thing just de pain you. Get rope and hang yourself

3 Likes

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by Proselling: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2018
Ndonu101:
PDP should not take these defections and goodwill of Nigerians for granted

I will like to see a proper transparent Presidential primary and ahead of that candidates running on PDP platform should be made to debate 3 times on the following topics and in different locations

Abuja debate should focus on National Security/Boko Haram/Fulani Herdsmen
Lagos debate should focus on Nigerian Economy/Diversification
Port Harcourt debate to focus of Post-Crude-Oil Nigeria as per electric cars in the WEST /Environment Protection/ Nigerian Diversity

Imagine the kind of following PDP will generate from the likes of Saraki, Atiku, Kwakwanso, Tambuwal, Sule Lamido going round the country in a marathon debate on Nigeria geo-political issues. That will take the Presidential run to levels that Buhari will not be able to keep up with.

But if PDP do the backroom horse trading like before, then that will hand Buhari the race!

A very brilliant post.

Thanks Bro!

You made my day.
There is still hope afterall.
Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by Kpress: 9:18am On Jul 19, 2018
mehn I so much love uche secondus and saraki,secondus always know how to accomodate every one despite their different opinion,not like oshomole that has so much grievances to always fight back who raise a voice towards the party,just imagine how secondus bring back obj,and other top big wiggs of pdp

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by Desdola(m): 9:19am On Jul 19, 2018
That Wike agbada eh! The tailor no try
Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by henrydan(m): 9:48am On Jul 19, 2018
Hmm

Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by James4bright(m): 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
When did PDP become a heroic party, the fact that Buhari's tenure was far more destabilising doesn't necessary make any of these parties good, it was in PDP we actually had far more ghost workers. One thing that has been holding Nigeria from abject poverty was the fact that fuel subsidy was in practice, then after it was taken out, the inflation had to set in. One thing I'd most likely say is that we need a fresh start. PDP and APC are still summed up with thieves waiting to embezzle. One thing 'bout Nigerians is that we have suffered quite much, that suffering seems to be a norm. Its time we left the thieves holding us down for years, and started a new political venture, with the mindset of empowering the youths intellect by granting them their required resources in different areas of their presumed aspirations for greatness. There are fast growing political parties waiting to rescue Nigeria from this nonstop suffering, just do your research. Vote PDP again, and you all will still suffer, I can promise you that. Mark my words.
Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by James4bright(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
Proselling:

A very brilliant post.
Thanks Bro!
You made my day. There is still hope afterall.
Smh
Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by Printerscanner: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ndonu101:
PDP should not take these defections and goodwill of Nigerians for granted

I will like to see a proper transparent Presidential primary and ahead of that candidates running on PDP platform should be made to debate 3 times on the following topics and in different locations

Abuja debate should focus on National Security/Boko Haram/Fulani Herdsmen
Lagos debate should focus on Nigerian Economy/Diversification
Port Harcourt debate to focus of Post-Crude-Oil Nigeria as per electric cars in the WEST /Environment Protection/ Nigerian Diversity

Imagine the kind of following PDP will generate from the likes of Saraki, Atiku, Kwakwanso, Tambuwal, Sule Lamido going round the country in a marathon debate on Nigeria geo-political issues. That will take the Presidential run to levels that Buhari will not be able to keep up with.

But if PDP do the backroom horse trading like before, then that will hand Buhari the race!

So, you have finally accepted that the Presidency will remain in the North till 2023. Very soon, you will also accept that an Igbo man will never ever rule Nigeria.
Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by thunderbabs: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Buari is screwed
Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by platodeen(m): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
Oya, start d plan on defection moves.
Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by GistFullGround: 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
Wow, Saraki is tall o!
Re: Faces Of Politicians That Met With Saraki In Kwara State (Photo) by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 08, 2021
The true history of the yoruba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llporKrPsbU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2hU-ibkPfg

Please kindly help me locate one of these 5 things:

1) ife empire
2) bight of ife
3) bight of yoruba
4) ife battle against britain
5) ife republic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case / I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket / NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.