Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,630 members, 7,889,017 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:34 PM

The Marketplace Is A Jungle (work Smart) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Marketplace Is A Jungle (work Smart) (292 Views)

New Marketplace That Is Connecting Farmers With High Volume Commodities Buyers / ⫸used Tractors & Agricultural Machinery For Sale - Best Marketplace / Farmers' Corner Community Forum and MarketPlace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Marketplace Is A Jungle (work Smart) by aoukane(m): 12:19am On Jul 19, 2018
Success is a journey and not a destination. While you walk in the path of success you have to embrace failure and temporary defeat. This is not meant to slow you down or stop you from achieving consistent results, it is meant to build you into the person called SUCCESS.

The Main Gist
My company "Chuvaak Nigeria Limited" (www.facebook.com/chuvaakgroup) sells different products and one of them is the Chuvaak Mobile Fish Pond. When we started advertising our mobile fish ponds on the internet, we did not WATERMARK our pictures. After creating the content for our advert stating the obvious; why fish farmers should grow into using mobile fish ponds as against Earthen and Concrete ponds, in other to increase their profit, utilize their space profitably and maximise production. We posted a picture of a Mobile fish pond we supplied to a client in warri, Delta state on facebook and on what's app (The picture on the left without logo).

About a month later, while I was on my bed understudying how people generate huge traffic on their page, I saw the pond I snapped and posted, watermarked with someone else's logo on it (Picture on the right with logo). I was stunned. I got angry, why would they steal someone's content (product) and claim ownership? They should have done theirs and know the stress involved, I said to myself.

I looked at the post again and read it thoroughly. This is what I found. The page that posted this picture has 13,000+ likes on facebook (my company has 108 likes *smh*) and they credited the post to another brand, whose logo is on the picture.

I thought again, they have a wider reach, what do I do? I commented on the post, liked the post and I am contacting them to partner with them to sell my products on commission but this time my pictures will be Watermarked with our company logo (I am turning my lemon into lemonade... Instead of complaining and sulking, I have decided to partner with them, since I have the product and they have a platform)

Entrepreneurs, when you market; Brand your products, watermark your pictures and create your content yourself (or with your Team) before publishing them on your platform or other platforms. Digital marketing moves faster than the speed of light.

PS: Carve your niche! Own your space! Hardwork is not enough || www.chuvaak.com

#ChuvaakGroup #NothingBetter
#Agriculture #SuccessfulFarmer
#YouthEmpowerment
#ZeroToleranceForHunger
#PovertyEradication

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Crates Of Egg For Sale. Benin Warri And Environ / Grown Foreign Turkeys Available For Sale In Lagos / ICC To Investigate Farmer-herder Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.