Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,833 members, 7,938,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 06:04 AM

Did I Just Hear Dr. Fasheun Correctly,agitating Creation Of Lagoon State ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did I Just Hear Dr. Fasheun Correctly,agitating Creation Of Lagoon State ? (1026 Views)

Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination / OPC Sacks Fasheun As President / We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did I Just Hear Dr. Fasheun Correctly,agitating Creation Of Lagoon State ? by hatch: 10:11am On Jun 14, 2010
By chance i bumped into STV news at 10, just some few minutes ago and behold my attention was caught by the News Caption "Dr. Fredrick Fasheun agitates for the creation of Lagoon state" Honestly i was amazed by his request but according to him its a worthy request for a new state to be carved out from Lagos state due to its size and deprivation from the Federal Government Account.

Dr. Fasheun wants either Badagry or Epev as the capital. All i can say is i wish them good luck in their agitation.

But do we really need more states ?
Re: Did I Just Hear Dr. Fasheun Correctly,agitating Creation Of Lagoon State ? by Tuyis: 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2010
How about Atlantic state? With the capital right in the middle of the ocean. tongue
Re: Did I Just Hear Dr. Fasheun Correctly,agitating Creation Of Lagoon State ? by KnowAll(m): 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2010
[size=14pt]The only way we can get rid of the abject poverty in Lagos State(alas Welcome to Lagos poverty )is for the creation of 2 states. The Population supports this theory.

Lagoon State would seek to recover all the land loss to the sea since the 1950’s to do so now when there are several areas in the mainland that needs the Government’s attention would be inconceivable[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Baabatunde Fashola's Birthday Message ! / Igbo Language Going To An Extinction? Forget About It! / Governorship Slot Tears Ogun Elders Forum Apart !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.