Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend (23840 Views)

Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging / Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children / Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend by dre11(m): 7:04am On Jul 19, 2018
Peter Dada , Akure

The two robbery suspects , Bukola Adeoye and Rotimi Adeyeye , who allegedly escaped from the custody of the Special Anti - Robbery Squad of the Ondo State Police Command, Akure were alleged to have charmed the officers on duty to escape.

PUNCH Metro had reported that suspects were arrested for robbery in Akure some weeks ago and were kept in the custody of SARS, but later escaped with handcuffs .

A girlfriend of one of the suspects , Loveth Ogbu , who was arrested by the police , told our correspondent at the command headquarters , Akure , on Wednesday that she never knew her boyfriend was a robber.

Ogbu was paraded alongside five other robbery suspects who were alleged to be members of Adeyeye and Adeoye ’ s gang .

Ogbu, a beer parlour operator , said she used to live with Adeyeye in Akure and when she asked her boyfriend what he did for a living , he threatened to kill her if she told anybody .

She said , “I am Rotimi’ s (Adeyeye ) girlfriend . We lived together in the Ijoka area of Akure . I did not know that he was an armed robber until he was arrested by policemen . The policemen told me that he and his friend , Bukola ( Adeoye ) were armed robbers .

“ When they were in police custody , his elder brother, Barrister, gave two of them juju ( charm) to use on the policemen on duty. He also helped them to remove the handcuffs after they escaped.

“ They used the juju on the policemen at the SARS so that they could escape. The policemen on duty were hypnotised , so they were able to escape. ”

However , the state Commissioner of Police , Mr. Gbenga Adeyanju , who paraded the suspects , said Adeyeye and Adeoye , after escaping from the SARS custody , moved to Ore in the Odigbo Local Government Area of Ondo State, “where they continued their criminal activities . ”

He further stated that it was Adeyeye ’ s lover, Ogbu that assisted the police to know the whereabouts of the two robbery suspects .

The commissioner explained that when they went to the hideout , the suspects engaged policemen in a shootout and Adeoye was shot , while Adeyeye escaped again .

He added that Adeoye later died at a hospital following the injury sustained in the gun duel .

Adeyanju said , “ On July 17 , 2018 , detectives received information that the escaped armed robbery suspects , Bukola Adeoye and Rotimi Adeyeye were taking cover in the house of one Loveth Ogbu , and she was arrested.

“ During interrogation , she confessed that the escaped armed robbery suspects were in Ore. Based on the confession , the police arrested one Felix Eteti, who was a member of the gang .

“ Detectives trailed the robbers to Christ Foundation Primary School Ore and on sighting the detectives, the robbers opened fire on them . During the exchange of gunfire, One of the armed robbery suspects , Bukola Adeoye , sustained gunshot injury and died a few hours after being admitted in a hospital . ”

http://punchng.com/robbery-suspects-charmed-sars-operatives-to-escape-from-custody/
Re: ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:06am On Jul 19, 2018
Charm SARS?!
This is funny.
Guess they charmed them with some thousand nairas to escape!

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend by Mutemenot(m): 7:09am On Jul 19, 2018
Okay.
Re: ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend by SenorFax(m): 7:11am On Jul 19, 2018
Good for them, be like say I go dey carry juju drive too.

SARS; oga stop there
ME: (Licks juju) Oya go home and fvck any goat you see for your street.
SARS: What did you just said??
ME: (faints)

35 Likes

Re: ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend by osemoses1234(m): 7:18am On Jul 19, 2018
Ok
Re: ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 19, 2018
If only Evans could see the juju supplier..

7 Likes

Re: ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend by Praktikals(m): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
Money has changed hands. If you know, you know. Pls dont quote me, I am not feeling fine.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Na them....remnants of badoo boys.
Re: ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend by SIMPLYkush: 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
same way chioma charmed davido with juju and the Short dicked man is thinking with his anus now

2 Likes

Re: ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend by Kendumazy(m): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hmmm. Seriously serious.

Samsung phone. Check my signature.
Re: ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend by tstx(m): 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Yawn
Re: ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend by tstx(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
post=69509980:
Charm SARS?!
This is funny.
Guess they charmed them with some thousand nairas to escape!
My thoughts exactly

see my signature
Re: ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend by tstx(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
Praktikals:
Money has changed hands. If you know, you know. Pls dont quote me, I am not feeling fine.
Have you taken drugs?

See my signature

Re: ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend by Praktikals(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
tstx:
Have you taken drugs?
Lol
Re: ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend by Nbote(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2018

The two robbery suspects ,Bukola Adeoye and Rotimi Adeyeye who allegedly escaped from the custody of the Special Anti - Robbery Squad of the Ondo State Police Command, Akure were alleged to have charmed the officers on duty to escape.
PUNCH Metro had reported that suspects were arrested for robbery in Akure some weeks ago and were kept in the custody of SARS, but later escaped with handcuffs .

I no kuku talk anything

2 Likes

Re: ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend by VALIZUGOD(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
Dis one na mighty jazz o
Re: ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend by gift01: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
Believe this at your peril

2 Likes

Re: ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend by PointZerom: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
post=69509980:
Charm SARS?! This is funny. Guess they charmed them with some thousand nairas to escape!

What's funny, didn't Buhari and APC charm you?.
Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy sarkin cilicmarine ngeneukwenu
Re: ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
He just want to be noticed by force.
Ignore the nonentity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend by Sirpaul(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
Lies!.. SARS themselves na CHARM take it or leave it
Re: ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend by Pavore9: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
So juju dey work on top SARS head.
Re: ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend by philGeo(m): 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nigeria Police and Arm robbers no different, you give them secret information they will expose you, now they have expose the lady that assist them with credible information and they remaining gang members may come for her.
Re: ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend by Yunua: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
grin
Re: ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend by larrie95: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
grin
Re: ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend by gerrardomendes(m): 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
AfonJAZZ

1 Like

Re: ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend by khalids: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
SenorFax:
Good for them, be like say I go dey carry juju drive too.

SARS; oga stop there
ME: (Licks juju) Oya go home and fvck any goat you see for your street.
SARS: What did you just said??
ME: (faints)

Yes I know the Jazz...its called Naira
Re: ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend by BRASH: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
Bukola and Rotimi? These names sounds familar, the ones i know are politicians and they are also thieves. What is wrong with those names ? By the way, so juju dey catch sars?

2 Likes

Re: ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: ‘Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody’ - Robber's Girlfriend by SenorFax(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
khalids:

Yes I know the Jazz...its called Naira
I mean the cow horned jazz, Ase. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians: FG Warns S-africa Of Dire Consequences / CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons / Update: Police Confirm Death Of Young Lady In Plateau, Her Body Parts Are Intact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.