Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,126 members, 7,880,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:01 PM

Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion (4722 Views)

Is Legalised Abortion A Slap To Gender Equality? / Why She Needs A Safe Abortion / Marriage Between Humans And Animals Legalised! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by Kay17: 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

you mean this?:

i saw her question. i only addressed her motivations at bolded:

I have popped the question now to you
Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by ubunja(m): 6:41am On Jul 24, 2018
Kay17:

I have popped the question now to you
i will decide whether to answer you or not
Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by sheDD(m): 7:43am On Jul 24, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
if it was not alive you wouldnt have to kill it. no one kills a stone. its not alive.
the way u twist logic
I just hope that is the same way ur mind ticks in out of social mind!.
hellbent I must commend but know when u turn off to be a nuisance on pple"s post
too much curses and spiteful remarks all in the bid to buttress ur point!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by sheDD(m): 7:49am On Jul 24, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
if my curses wont work then she has nothing to worry about. isnt it?
the way u twist logics
I just hope that is the way u mind ticks out of social media
hellbent u are,i must commend!!!
But oga!! using curses and spiteful remarks to buttress ur point I think is the coward's way!!
u have a knack 4 debates but don't turn ur self into a nuisance on nairaland by using curses and malediction just to cement ur stand!!!bye
Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by Kay17: 7:52am On Jul 24, 2018
ubunja:
i will decide whether to answer you or not

Lool!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by ubunja(m): 9:11am On Jul 24, 2018
sheDD:
the way u twist logics
I just hope that is the way u mind ticks out of social media
hellbent u are,i must commend!!!
But oga!! using curses and spiteful remarks to buttress ur point I think is the coward's way!!
u have a knack 4 debates but don't turn ur self into a nuisance on nairaland by using curses and malediction just to cement ur stand!!!bye
dont take nairaland too serious. its just 1/1000 000 000 of the internet.
thats the second time someone told me i twist logic. well if your logic has flaws, rest assured i will find them and use them against you. thats just how im wired.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by ubunja(m): 9:16am On Jul 24, 2018
sheDD:
the way u twist logic
I just hope that is the same way ur mind ticks in out of social mind!.
hellbent I must commend but know when u turn off to be a nuisance on pple"s post
too much curses and spiteful remarks all in the bid to buttress ur point!!
if a thread is a nuisance itself i will frustrate OP.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion by Obodo999(m): 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
I think the op has just killed her unborn child and coming here to justify her evil action.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate / Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days / 5 Best Dating Apps In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.