Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,993 members, 7,949,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

Yorubas And The Split Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas And The Split Of Nigeria (3266 Views)

Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano / PDP Convention: South-east, North-east Delegates Split Over Saraki, Atiku / Split In R-APC As Saraki Moves To Join Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Yorubas And The Split Of Nigeria by BabaRamota1980: 3:45am On Aug 01, 2018
7lives:

It is called OBSESSION.
They've been like this since Azikiwe failed to become the premier of SW.
Awon WEREY, we keep telling them that non of the seven sons of Oduduwa goes by the name Igbo, but they are just too obsessed with us.
It was so bad that they mistook us for MALO, and decided to LIBERATE us instead of themselves way back 1967, and up till now, they still can't get over that inability to annex Yoruba land.

They are suicidal.

I read a piece yesterday about an event of confrontation between Zik and H.O. Davies back in the 50s in Lagos. The article reported that Ibos in Lagos rushed to purchase machette ready to butcher Yorubas. grin grin. Imagine! If thats not suicidal i dont know what to call it. That would have been their first encounter with the Lagoon. cheesy

I wonder what happened to their machette in 1966 when Yorubas were becoming restless and ready to lynch them, until Governor Adebayo and Mobolaji Johnson hurriedly evacuated and deported them East.

Awon omo govt. PythonIII dey with Buratai dey drink shayi. grin
Re: Yorubas And The Split Of Nigeria by justtoodark: 3:49am On Aug 01, 2018
we urhobos fouth una in guerilla war...our women poisoned una....ijaws fouth una,many other tribes in the delta fouth una....

we are not toghether...!!!!

you moroons....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Yorubas And The Split Of Nigeria by justtoodark: 3:56am On Aug 01, 2018
you idiiots should back off from the delta...if its delta igbos una want,then tell them to pack their things and relocate to the east....

we dont want any of you around us when trouble starts....!!!!...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Livestock Transformation Plan (NLTP) = RUGA 2.0. / I Will Abandon The Biafran Struggle If Buhari's Office Is Accessed- Nnamdi Kanu / This Is WRONG!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.