Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,899 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:37 PM

Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut For 3 Days, Not 27 Months — Fashola - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut For 3 Days, Not 27 Months — Fashola (440 Views)

LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS / Sensei Uche's Car Stops Danfo From Falling Off 3rd Mainland Bridge / LASEMA Rescues Woman Trapped In Mud Under Third Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut For 3 Days, Not 27 Months — Fashola by MichaelMega: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2018

MINISTER of Power, Works & Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, said, yesterday, that the Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos, will be shut for three days, from July 27 to 29, and not 27 months as earlier reported.

Fashola made the clarification on Channels Television Sunrise Daily while responding to reactions to the 27 months of shutting down the bridge for rehabilitation and maintenance.

Insisting that the bridge will only be closed for three days, contrary to reports that it will be closed for 27 months, Fashola said: “I think somebody mistook the date, July 27, for 27 months. I don’t know how that came about, but there was a signed statement from my office and it didn’t contain 27 months.

http://dailybells.com.ng/transport/third-mainland-bridge-to-be-shut-for-3-days-not-27-months-fashola/19/07/2018/

Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut For 3 Days, Not 27 Months — Fashola by lordlek: 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2018

Re: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut For 3 Days, Not 27 Months — Fashola by CTechHub(m): 4:26am On Jul 20, 2018
okay, better.

btw, see my signature

(1) (Reply)

Be Wise Like Banky-w & Contact Kayode Obembe And Co For Your Land & Properties / Nairaland topics Reach 4,444,444 Congrats To Us / Survivors Recount Near-death Experience In Guzamalathe News Agency Of Nigeria (N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.