Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,019 members, 7,949,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

Kelechi Nwakali Officially Joins FC Porto B On Loan From Arsenal, Says It’s Idea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Nwakali Officially Joins FC Porto B On Loan From Arsenal, Says It’s Idea (356 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Joins FC Barcelona / Kelechi Nwakali Builds A New House In Imo (Photos) / Kelechi Nwakali & Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn Rock Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kelechi Nwakali Officially Joins FC Porto B On Loan From Arsenal, Says It’s Idea by solbase10(m): 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
Super Eagles B team midfielder, Kelechi Nwakali, has officially joined Portuguese side, FC Porto B on a season loan deal [url]Completesportsnigeria.com[/url] reports.

The Portuguese giants have an option to make the deal permanent in 12 months’ time.

Nwakali told FC Porto: “My main goal is to develop and evolve as a player, to improve my qualities and the other aspects that I know I need to correct to grow in the way I play.

“I think FC Porto is the right place to evolve as a player.”

Nwakali also hopes to meet FC Porto legend Deco to recount how impactful he was to his career.

“I know Porto very well, because one of my idols in football played here: Deco. He was a player that I loved to watch and I hope one day being able to meet him and tell him the importance he had in my desire to be a football player.”

The 19 year-old midfielder had been sent out on loan to Dutch second tier team, MVV Maastricht and VVV Venlo in the topflight division from Arsenal.

The former Golden Eaglets and Flying Eagles captain is under contract until June 2021 with the English Premier League club, Arsenal.

He made his debut for Super Eagles B team in an international friendly against Atletico Madrid in May where the Nigerian team lost 3-2.

Source:https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/kelechi-nwakali-officially-joins-fc-porto-b-on-loan-from-arsenal-says-its-ideal-switch/

(1) (Reply)

Blackburn Rovers Vs Liverpool 19 July 2018 Gameplay | Goals And Highlights / Alhassan: I Want To Help CD Nacional Win Trophies / The Moment Ronaldo Made History(photo + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.