Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,007 members, 7,933,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:34 AM

Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos (81574 Views)

Ronaldinho Set To Play In Prison Futsal Game, But 'won't Be Allowed To Score' / Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time / Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by MsGood(f): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
fwesharumi:
I thought � he denied the allegation before.. Anyway see wetin money Don cause
Bloggers must eat.
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by dayowunmi(m): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ronaldinho is a legend on and off the pitch... Apparently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by gondon(m): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
Kindly apply

Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by Laple0541(m): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
Alhaji Ronaldinho Eyin
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by zicoraads: 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
Money maketh man. cool grin
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by Bobonowell(m): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
notoriousbabe:
your nairaland subscription has expired, go and renew it
what can I do to renew the stuff.
Abeg I need help
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by limitless777(m): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
abbaapple:
angry

Marriage is just an act of Legalizing of nacking kpekus! lipsrsealed
Stay forever blessed for Ur observations.
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by Ingocof(m): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
naijatatafo:
FOOTBALL LEGEND, RONALDINHO, SET TO MARRY HIS 2 GIRLFRIENDS AT THE SAME TIME

Ronaldinho will marry two women at the same time, according to reports in Brazil.
It is believed that Ronaldinho asked Priscilla Coelho and Beatriz Souza for their hands in marriage in January last year, according to Brazilian columnist Leo Dias via The Mirror.
The 38-year-old, who actually announced his retirement from football in January, then gave them both engagement rings. It is reported that the two women have been, and are currently, living “harmoniously” with Ronaldinho in his mansion in Rio de Janeiro.

Brazilian columnist Leo Dias also claims that both women receive a monthly allowance of $5,000 from Ronaldinho to ‘spend as they please.’ They are to marry at a private ceremony inside the Santa Monica condominium in Rio.

Brazilian footballer Ronaldinho is reportedly set to marry two women at the same time.

The 38-year-old is allegedly living with ‘fiancees’ Priscilla Coelho and Beatriz Souza at his £5million Rio de Janeiro mansion, and are planning on taking the next step – with both of them – in August.

Ronaldinho, whose full name is Ronaldo de Assis Moreira, will wed his two partners in a private ceremony in the mansion, Brazilian media reports.

Bigamy is illegal in Brazil, and is punishable by up to six years in prison, however it is likely that a potential ‘wedding’ would simply be a ceremony with the two women and not registered as two official marriages.

The former Barcelona star allegedly started dating Beatriz in 2016, but continued his relationship with Priscilla, which began several years earlier.

According to reports, both lovers receive an ‘allowance’ of around £1,500 from the footballer to spend as they wish.

READ MORE CLICK LINK BELOW >>.

http://naijablog.ng/2018/07/19/football-legend-ronaldinho-set-to-marry-his-2-girlfriends-at-the-same-time/

old news
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by Duru009(m): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
These how it gonna be in few years in Nigeria !
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by Stallion93(m): 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
I don't know why my father never Kept saying to me "Son get Money". Guys just get money, 10 girls will be glad to be called your girls and more applying. Just see how Chioma is happily following Davido knowing fully well that Davido has knacked girls and dumped and she would definitely face the same but she doesn't care, I bet she is sucking his balls even. Money is Imperative
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by colossus91(m): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
after these teeth I hope they name their first daughter titi.....if you know you know grin
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by brojoshua: 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ours is a generation that celebrates foolish people and foolishness
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by Bgorgeous: 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
This news againv
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by Queendiva101: 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
And so? What should we do about it? Can people stop putting rubbish like this for others to read! That's his life and his business. As long as he can take care of both, no problem
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by DavSagacity(m): 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Ronaldinho is the man there's nothing money can not do especially when it comes to women.
So young men calm down pursue money women will come. Pursue women money will run.
you don watch the film "3 idiots tire" ...
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by michelKalib(m): 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
akeentech:
I want to marry two Nairaland gals at the same tym
grin grin
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by rhames(m): 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
naijatatafo:
FOOTBALL LEGEND, RONALDINHO, SET TO MARRY HIS 2 GIRLFRIENDS AT THE SAME TIME

Ronaldinho will marry two women at the same time, according to reports in Brazil.
It is believed that Ronaldinho asked Priscilla Coelho and Beatriz Souza for their hands in marriage in January last year, according to Brazilian columnist Leo Dias via The Mirror.
The 38-year-old, who actually announced his retirement from football in January, then gave them both engagement rings. It is reported that the two women have been, and are currently, living “harmoniously” with Ronaldinho in his mansion in Rio de Janeiro.

Brazilian columnist Leo Dias also claims that both women receive a monthly allowance of $5,000 from Ronaldinho to ‘spend as they please.’ They are to marry at a private ceremony inside the Santa Monica condominium in Rio.

Brazilian footballer Ronaldinho is reportedly set to marry two women at the same time.

The 38-year-old is allegedly living with ‘fiancees’ Priscilla Coelho and Beatriz Souza at his £5million Rio de Janeiro mansion, and are planning on taking the next step – with both of them – in August.

Ronaldinho, whose full name is Ronaldo de Assis Moreira, will wed his two partners in a private ceremony in the mansion, Brazilian media reports.

Bigamy is illegal in Brazil, and is punishable by up to six years in prison, however it is likely that a potential ‘wedding’ would simply be a ceremony with the two women and not registered as two official marriages.

The former Barcelona star allegedly started dating Beatriz in 2016, but continued his relationship with Priscilla, which began several years earlier.

According to reports, both lovers receive an ‘allowance’ of around £1,500 from the footballer to spend as they wish.

READ MORE CLICK LINK BELOW >>.

http://naijablog.ng/2018/07/19/football-legend-ronaldinho-set-to-marry-his-2-girlfriends-at-the-same-time/

Thats nice. If any other person from a non-western country did, it will make the CNN news.
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:07am On Jul 20, 2018
hmmm
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by shadeze: 12:44am On Jul 20, 2018
Imagine
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by LondonLord: 4:46am On Jul 20, 2018
Some nairaland ladies can even accept to be his third and fourth wife if given an opportunity.
abi no be so?
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by notoriousbabe: 7:22am On Jul 20, 2018
Bobonowell:

what can I do to renew the stuff.
Abeg I need help
it's money now, six months is 50k while one year is 100k. It's just like renewing your DSTV
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by Rhozabeth(m): 8:09am On Jul 20, 2018
If this report is true, then this guy no get sense at all! I guarantee u he will become broke in less than ten years and will return to the street to beg but now as an old man!!!
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 20, 2018
Monaco2:
Nawa, dis guy get small African gene n blood flowing in his veins

more than small. see him mama

Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by j1mmy: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2018
yeye looking ordinary women, if you pay half that money you can get top range hot chiks to marry in Brazil for cheaper!
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by Eazeee(m): 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
hope he will not come out one day to blackmail other serious minded successful footballers for refusal to support him financially because of his self inflicted condition. continue spending recklessly on hoes sir & don't think of investment. ever heard of OJB? time shall tell
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by Bluffly: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Ronaldinho is the man there's nothing money can not do especially when it comes to women.
So young men calm down pursue money women will come. Pursue women money will run.
But there is a difference between having a woman and having a companion. Money does not necessarily brings a companion and most times it doesn't.
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by Malawian(m): 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
Playa playa, I carry pen and paper follow you for your back.
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by Bobonowell(m): 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
notoriousbabe:
it's money now, six months is 50k while one year is 100k. It's just like renewing your DSTV

lols Shea na governorship form I want buy
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos by Bobonowell(m): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2018
notoriousbabe:

Lols Shea na bride price, Dat kind money I for use am buy a plot of land

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Faiq Bolkiah, World's Richest Footballer, Richer Than Ronaldo, Messi / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast - CHAN Qualifier (4 - 1) On 6th July 2013 / Players Who Went From Rags To Riches & Back Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.