Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,830 members, 7,930,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:22 AM

The Only Reason Why Whites Are Finer Than Blacks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Reason Why Whites Are Finer Than Blacks (543 Views)

Black Girls In Nigeria More Beautiful Than Blacks In UK / As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. / My Hair And Legs Are Finer Than Most Girls - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Reason Why Whites Are Finer Than Blacks by eberetos: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
Why are you bleaching?!!! Why are you bleaching?!!! Why are you bleaching?!!!
Re: The Only Reason Why Whites Are Finer Than Blacks by Kyllahmc(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
Black is Original... Black is natural. White folks envy us trust me, they envy our swagg, they envy our style... we are damn unique!
Minus the fact that we are blessed in terms of physical strength and cucumber size, we age slowly compared to them.
We are the real shiiit, they are photocopy, that's why two black people can come together and give birth to a "white man" it's called Albino...
But two white folks can never come together and give birth to a Blackman! Hey that's superiority right there!

Holla at yo boy!

1 Like

Re: The Only Reason Why Whites Are Finer Than Blacks by eberetos: 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
Kyllahmc:
Black is Original... Black is natural. White folks envy us trust me, they envy our swagg, they envy our style... we are damn unique!
Minus the fact that we are blessed in terms of physical strength and cucumber size, we age slowly compared to them.
We are the real shiiit, they are photocopy, that's why two black people can come together and give birth to a "white man" it's called Albino...
But two white folks can never come together and give birth to a Blackman! Hey that's superiority right there!

Holla at yo boy!
Why the bleaching why the bleaching??

(1) (Reply)

Can You Allowed Your Wife Ex To Give Her Money For Help / Captures The Rage In A Young Boy’s Face As He Watches Two Younger Children Kiss / Single Mother Of One Shares Beautiful Photos After Boyfriend Proposed To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.