Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,892 members, 7,889,950 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:18 AM

Merging Coding With The Realities Of Life - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Merging Coding With The Realities Of Life (922 Views)

Top 20 Websites To Learn Coding With Java, Python, SQL, Algorithms, And Git For / Automatic Matching (merging) Help Is Needed / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Merging Coding With The Realities Of Life by routerjude: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
The life of a typical programmer is divided into two: (1)His time coding (2) The remaining part of life!

Effectively handling these realities is a great evidence of stability and maturity.
I srongly believe programmers are not (at least, should not be) off-the-radar in sound social life.

The question for a young, ambitious chap who also faces the realities of family, finances, health and other demands typically is “how do I get it both ways?”… Programming and my ‘other part of life?’

So, I have discovered… A good answer to the question above…..

1. Planning
Just sit down, strategically plan your life, Implement, Fail, Re-strategize (plan again) , Implement….

2. Emotional Maturity

Just be in charge of your life!… (not without God)
Let the frequent bugs in the code not determine your joy!

3. Consistent Self Evaluation on your plans
Have constant breaks for sincere self evaluation!

4. Prioritize your family
In the long run, it is our impact on friends and family that will resonate a lot about who we are.

5. Leisure
Intermittently, keep the brain cells off the pressure

6. Receive honest feedbacks from loved ones
For the married ones, when your spouse or children show signs that you are not committed to them, dont neglect it.

Lastly,
7. Be sincere before God... Have a good relationship with Him and always ask for grace.

..you can add yours too....

https://medium.com/@routerjude/https-medium-com-routerjudepost-6667c10f969

(1) (Reply)

What Can Brainfuck Programming Language Do? / I Need A Good Blog. / Python Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.