Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,927 members, 7,935,934 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 07:23 PM

God Wants You To Be Great (6) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Wants You To Be Great (6) (210 Views)

GOD Wants you to be Perfect/Holy / God Only Wants You To Be Holy, Healthy And Highly Successful - Rev Tony Akinyemi / 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Wants You To Be Great (6) by Revadebola: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
GOD WANT YOU TO BE. GREAT. (6).

3. Great human connection.

1 Chronicles 12:22 (KJV)
"For at that time day by day there came to David to help him, until it was a great host, like the host of God."

God uses people are staircase to greatness.
No one succeeds as an island.
You are only are strong as the people which God has brought around your life.

4. Great grace.

1 Corinthians 15:10 (KJV)
"But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me."

God's grace implies, unmerited favour, supernatural empowerment to achieve a dream, reach a goal and get outstanding results.
The grace of God is needed for outstanding greatness in every life endeavours.
Apostle Paul attributed his exceeding greatness both in life and ministry to the grace of God.
God's grace makes the greatest difference.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Lord, connect me to destiny helpers.
2. Oh Lord, pour great grace for greatness upon my life.
3. In Jesus Name, I will not be reduced to smallness.
4. I will have accelerated progress from now.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Planning A Traditional Catholic Funeral & A Traditional Catholic Remembrance? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/07/18 / Preachdigest Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.