Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,481 members, 7,940,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

Why You Must Not Die As A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Must Not Die As A Christian (462 Views)

You Shall Not Die But Live / You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video) / Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Not Die As A Christian by Abdulgaffar22: 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
Jesus said; I WAS SENT ONLY TO LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL (Matthew 15:24)

Again Jesus commanded his twelve apostles as follows; THESE TWELVE JESUS SENT OUT WITH THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS; “DO NOT GO AMONG THE GENTILES OR ENTER ANY TOWN OF THE SAMARITANS. GO RATHER TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL (Matthew 10:5-6). This further corroborates the fact that Jesus was sent ONLY to the Israelites.

However, many of the Christians believe that this command of "NOT PREACHING TO THE GENTILES" was later cancelled and replaced by the new command of preaching to all the nations JUST BEFORE Jesus ascended to heaven:
1. Matthew 28:19; "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit".
2. Mark 16.15; “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.”
3. Acts 1.8 ; "and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
4. Luke 24.47; “that repentance for forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.”

Therefore, it seems from these four verses that the apostles of Jesus were NOW FREE TO VISIT THE GENTILES AND PREACH THE GOSPEL TO ALL THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD.
But was it REALLY TRUE that the original apostles of Jesus were NOW FREE TO VISIT THE GENTILES AND PREACH THE GOSPELS TO ALL THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD ?

If this is true, then why did Peter utter the statement below MANY YEARS AFTER Jesus' departure from this world?
"YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE. BUT GOD HAS SHOWN ME THAT I SHOULD NOT CALL ANYONE IMPURE OR UNCLEAN. So when I was sent for, I came without raising any objection. May I ask why you sent for me? (Acts 10:28-29 NIV). Was Peter NOT aware that they were now FREE to visit the gentiles and preach the gospel to all the nations of the world?

Some of the Christians want to argue that the reason why Peter said: "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE" is because he has forgotten the Jesus'new command of preaching to all the nations of the world. But if this is true, then why did remaining Jewish believers in Christ criticize Peter on the SAME ISSUE OF VISITING AND ASSOCIATING WITH GENTILES on his return to Jerusalem as the following passage revealed ?

Acts 11 New Living Translation (NLT)
"Soon the news reached the apostles and other believers in Judea that the Gentiles had received the word of God. But when Peter arrived back in Jerusalem, THE JEWISH BELIEVERS CRITICIZED HIM. “YOU ENTERED THE HOME OF THE GENTILES AND EVEN ATE WITH THEM!” they said (Acts 11:1-3 NLT).
Have they also forgotten the Jesus'new command of preaching to all the nations of the world? If the other Jewish believers in Christ did not criticize Peter on his arrival to Jerusalem ON THE SAME ISSUE OF VISITING AND ASSOCIATING WITH GENTILES as shown above, then we may think that it was Peter that was saying nonsense when he said "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE. (Acts 10:28).
The second part of the Peter's statement "BUT GOD HAS SHOWN ME THAT I SHOULD NOT CALL ANYONE IMPURE OR UNCLEAN" is only referring to the "VISION" he experienced just before the arrival of the men sent by Cornelius (See Acts 10:1-28) . The statement has NOTHING to do with the so-called Jesus' new command of preaching to all the nations of the world .

Again see the reaction of these Jewish believers in Christ when Peter finished the narration of his Vision; "When they heard this, they had NO FURTHER OBJECTIONS and praised God, saying, "SO THEN, EVEN THE GENTILES, God has granted repentance that leads to life.(Acts 11:18 NIV). Please see the astonishment of these Jewish believers; "SO THEN, EVEN THE GENTILES" .
If they have already aware about the Jesus'new command of Preaching to all the Gentile nations in Matthew 28:19, Mark 16:15, Luke 24:47, and Acts 1:8, then WHY ALL THIS ASTONISHMENT?

Again some Christians want to argue that the reason why Peter said:"YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE(Acts 10:28)" is because Peter and other apostles find it difficult to discard the Jewish custom of not associating and visiting the Gentiles. However,the fact that Peter responded positively to that VISION and go quickly with those gentiles is an evidence that he never find it difficult to discard this Jewish custom. Again, it is not possible for all the apostles and disciples of Jesus to give PREFERENCE for mere Jewish custom OVER a great and important command from their Master. What actually preventing them was the command of "NOT PREACHING TO THE GENTILES" in Matthew 10:5-6 and the fact that Jesus told them CATEGORICALLY that he was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of the house of Israel( Matthew 15:24).Do you think Peter would follow those gentiles to meet Cornelius if not because of the VISION he experienced just before their arrival.

From this, it can be deduced that even if there is a record that Peter and other apostles preach to another Gentile apart from Cornelius and his households, then what "PERMIT" them to do this was the VISION that Peter experienced. It is DEFINITELY NOT the new command of preaching to all the nations attributed FALSELY to Jesus in Matthew 28:19, Mark 16:15, Luke 24:47 and Acts 1:8. Otherwise, the story of events between Peter and Cornelius (Acts 10:1-28) and also between Peter and other Jewish believers(Acts 11:1-18) are NOT TRUE.
Infact, the truth of this forgery can also be realized from Jesus own statement; I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel(Matthew 15:24). If it was already in the divine plan that JESUS AND HIS APOSTLES WOULD PREACH TO THE JEWS FIRST AND THEN THE GENTILES, then Jesus' statement directed to that Canaanite woman in Matthew 15:24 should have been: IT IS NOT YET TIME FOR THE GENTILES or something similar in meaning rather than “I WAS SENT ONLY TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL”.

This is the FIRST PROBLEM I DISCOVER IN CHRISTIANITY.
Re: Why You Must Not Die As A Christian by Abdulgaffar22: 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
The remaining FOUR PROBLEMS I noticed with Christianity are listed below;
1. Problem of " WHO IS GOD?" ( Compare John 1:1,14 WITH John 17:3, John 20:17, John 14:28,John 5:30, John 14:1, Luke 6:12, Mark 10:18 and Matthew 24:36) and WHO IS THE CREATOR ? ( Compare John 1:3, 1st Corinthians 8:6, Colossians 1:16 WITH Isaiah 44:24, 48:13, 45:12 and 66:2).

2. Problem of All merciful and All powerful Father who CURSED (Deuteronomy 21:23,Galatians 3:13) His innocent and beloved son in order to achieve something that can be achieved through another way ( all the Old testament Prophets and believers lived and died before Jesus crucifixion; Yet there is no any biblical verse that says they were in the state of condemnation after their death until the time of Jesus crucifixion).

3. Problem of "Jesus' private appearance to Paul" NOT BEING FORETOLD to the original apostles: ( Compare Matthew 24:23-28, Luke 10:18 With Acts 22:6-9. Compare Genesis 17:9-14, Luke 2:21 With Galatians 5:2-4, Acts 23:12-14. Compare Acts 21:18-31 With Acts 26:1-8, 19-21, Romans 3:7. Compare 2 Corinthians 12:16 with Jeremiah 48:10)"

4 . Problem of "the Bible not being endorsed by God ; (the word "Bible" is no where to be found inside the Bible)".

If you rely heavily on the MIRACLE and WONDERS you receive in Jesus name and overlook all these FIVE problems in Christianity, then you are not a wise person; because performing wonders and miracle in Jesus name is NOT a conclusive evidence for authenticity of Christianity due to Jesus statement; MANY will say to me in that day ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and done many wonders in your name? And then I will declare to them; I NEVER KNEW YOU depart from me, you who practice lawlessness. (Matthew 7:22-23).

Again, If you insist that Qur'an is not from God then you have to solve another great problem; PROBLEM OF GOD'S IMPERSONATION
Let me explain it for you;
Qur'an contain many REASONABLE verses which appear to be COMING DIRECTLY FROM GOD'S MOUTH. Look at one example;
O children of Israel! Remember My special favor which I bestowed upon you, and fulfill your covenant with Me as I fulfill My covenant with you, and fear none but Me. And believe in what I have sent down ( i:e this Qur’an) confirming that which is with you, and be not the first to reject it, nor sell My verses for a small price; and fear Me, and Me alone (Qur’an 2:40-41)”.
If the original author of Qur'an is not God, then ONE GREAT LIAR HAS IMPERSONATED GOD.
Yes, a dishonest and untruthful person may allow his FRIEND to impersonate him in order to deceive some innocent people.
But what about a truthful and honest person like you? Would you allow your friend to impersonate you reasonably and perfectly in order to deceive some innocent people? CERTAINLY NOT! Your Honesty and your truthfulness will never allow you to do such a thing.
Now,if you as a truthful and honest person will never allow your friend (talkless of your enemy) to reasonably and perfectly impersonate you in order to deceive some innocent people, then why do you think God Almighty, WHO IS MORE TRUTHFUL AND MORE HONEST THAN YOU, would allow His enemy ( not His friend this time around) to impersonate Him reasonably and perfectly ( See the verses of Qur'an quoted just above)? Of course God Almighty would NEVER allow such a thing to happen.
God may allow anybody to write or speak about Him as you may also allow your friend to write or speak about you. But God of truth and honesty will NEVER allow His friend talkless of His enemy to impersonate Him; just like you as a truthful and honest person will never allow your friend or your enemy to impersonate you.
This is the reason why you can NEVER find a single verse coming DIRECTLY from God's mouth in the New Testament, the backbone of Christianity.Yet we can find many verses coming DIRECTLY from God's mouth in the Old Testament. Why? Because Christianity is never from God!

Now, let us take A VERY GREAT AND COSTLY ASSUMPTION by assuming that God Almighty, in His infinite wisdom, deliberately allow His enemy to impersonate Him reasonably and perfectly in order to serve as a TEST for the true believers in the Bible. If this is the case, then God should have clearly informed us in the Bible just like Jesus informed us about his own impersonation: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For MANY WILL COME IN MY NAME, saying ‘I am the Christ’, and will deceive many (Matthew 24:4-5) ”.See how Jesus declared in an unambiguous terms that MANY LIARS would impersonate him. However, you can never find a single biblical verse where God categorically inform us and foretell that a great liar is going to impersonate Him. If God of truth and honesty would also allow a liar to impersonate Him, He should also have informed us in a very precise term in the Bible just like Jesus did.
The summary of my point on this issue of God's impersonation is explained below:
Qur'an contain many verses which appear to be COMING DIRECTLY FROM GOD'S MOUTH. Yet there is NO ANY VERSE in the Bible where it is prophesied that one great liar will IMPERSONATE God. Therefore, from the biblical point of view, the probability of Qur'an being the word of a liar is ZERO. The New Testament do NOT contain any verse that appear to be coming directly from God's mouth. Therefore, it is not entitle to this divine endorsement. Although it contains many verses which appear to be COMING DIRECTLY FROM Jesus 'mouth. But there are some verses that prophesied that MANY LIARS WILL IMPERSONATE JESUS ( e.g Matthew 24:4-5). Therefore, there is a probability, no matter how small it is, that some of the words attributed to Jesus may not actually came from his mouth.
Re: Why You Must Not Die As A Christian by Abdulgaffar22: 9:51am On Jul 20, 2018
Jesus said; I WAS SENT ONLY TO LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL (Matthew 15:24) Again Jesus commanded his twelve apostles as follows; THESE TWELVE JESUS SENT OUT WITH THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS; “DO NOT GO AMONG THE GENTILES OR ENTER ANY TOWN OF THE SAMARITANS. GO RATHER TO THE LOST OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL (Matthew 10:5-6). This further corroborates the fact that Jesus was sent ONLY to the Israelites. However, many of the Christians believe that this command of "NOT PREACHING TO THE GENTILES" was later cancelled and replaced by the new command of preaching to all the nations JUST BEFORE Jesus ascended to heaven: 1. Matthew 28:19; "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit". 2. Mark 16.15; “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.” 3. Acts 1.8 ; "and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” 4. Luke 24.47; “that repentance for forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.” Therefore, it seems from these four verses that the apostles of Jesus were NOW FREE TO VISIT THE GENTILES AND PREACH THE GOSPEL TO ALL THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD. But was it REALLY TRUE that the original apostles of Jesus were NOW FREE TO VISIT THE GENTILES AND PREACH THE GOSPELS TO ALL THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD ? If this is true, then why did Peter utter the statement below MANY YEARS AFTER Jesus' departure from this world? "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE. BUT GOD HAS SHOWN ME THAT I SHOULD NOT CALL ANYONE IMPURE OR UNCLEAN. So when I was sent for, I came without raising any objection. May I ask why you sent for me? (Acts 10:28-29 NIV). Was Peter NOT aware that they were now FREE to visit the gentiles and preach the gospel to all the nations of the world? Some of the Christians want to argue that the reason why Peter said: "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE" is because he has forgotten the Jesus'new command of preaching to all the nations of the world. But if this is true, then why did remaining Jewish believers in Christ criticize Peter on the SAME ISSUE OF VISITING AND ASSOCIATING WITH GENTILES on his return to Jerusalem as the following passage revealed ? Acts 11 New Living Translation (NLT) "Soon the news reached the apostles and other believers in Judea that the Gentiles had received the word of God. But when Peter arrived back in Jerusalem, THE JEWISH BELIEVERS CRITICIZED HIM. “YOU ENTERED THE HOME OF THE GENTILES AND EVEN ATE WITH THEM!” they said (Acts 11:1-3 NLT). Have they also forgotten the Jesus'new command of preaching to all the nations of the world? If the other Jewish believers in Christ did not criticize Peter on his arrival to Jerusalem ON THE SAME ISSUE OF VISITING AND ASSOCIATING WITH GENTILES as shown above, then we may think that it was Peter that was saying nonsense when he said "YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE. (Acts 10:28). The second part of the Peter's statement "BUT GOD HAS SHOWN ME THAT I SHOULD NOT CALL ANYONE IMPURE OR UNCLEAN" is only referring to the "VISION" he experienced just before the arrival of the men sent by Cornelius (See Acts 10:1-28) . The statement has NOTHING to do with the so-called Jesus' new command of preaching to all the nations of the world . Again see the reaction of these Jewish believers in Christ when Peter finished the narration of his Vision; "When they heard this, they had NO FURTHER OBJECTIONS and praised God, saying, "SO THEN, EVEN THE GENTILES, God has granted repentance that leads to life.(Acts 11:18 NIV). Please see the astonishment of these Jewish believers; "SO THEN, EVEN THE GENTILES" . If they have already aware about the Jesus'new command of Preaching to all the Gentile nations in Matthew 28:19, Mark 16:15, Luke 24:47, and Acts 1:8, then WHY ALL THIS ASTONISHMENT? Again some Christians want to argue that the reason why Peter said:"YOU ARE WELL AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST OUR LAW FOR A JEW TO ASSOCIATE WITH OR VISIT A GENTILE(Acts 10:28)" is because Peter and other apostles find it difficult to discard the Jewish custom of not associating and visiting the Gentiles. However,the fact that Peter responded positively to that VISION and go quickly with those gentiles is an evidence that he never find it difficult to discard this Jewish custom. Again, it is not possible for all the apostles and disciples of Jesus to give PREFERENCE for mere Jewish custom OVER a great and important command from their Master. What actually preventing them was the command of "NOT PREACHING TO THE GENTILES" in Matthew 10:5-6 and the fact that Jesus told them CATEGORICALLY that he was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of the house of Israel( Matthew 15:24).Do you think Peter would follow those gentiles to meet Cornelius if not because of the VISION he experienced just before their arrival. From this, it can be deduced that even if there is a record that Peter and other apostles preach to another Gentile apart from Cornelius and his households, then what "PERMIT" them to do this was the VISION that Peter experienced. It is DEFINITELY NOT the new command of preaching to all the nations attributed FALSELY to Jesus in Matthew 28:19, Mark 16:15, Luke 24:47 and Acts 1:8. Otherwise, the story of events between Peter and Cornelius (Acts 10:1-28) and also between Peter and other Jewish believers(Acts 11:1-18) are NOT TRUE. Infact, the truth of this forgery can also be realized from Jesus own statement; I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel (Matthew 15:24). If it was already in the divine plan that JESUS AND HIS APOSTLES WOULD PREACH TO THE JEWS FIRST AND THEN THE GENTILES, then Jesus' statement directed to that Canaanite woman in Matthew 15:24 should have been: IT IS NOT YET TIME FOR THE GENTILES or something similar in meaning rather than “I WAS SENT ONLY TO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL”. This is the FIRST PROBLEM I DISCOVER IN CHRISTIANITY.
Re: Why You Must Not Die As A Christian by Abdulgaffar22: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2018
The remaining FOUR PROBLEMS I noticed with Christianity are listed below; 1. Problem of " WHO IS GOD?" ( Compare John 1:1,14 WITH John 17:3, John 20:17, John 14:28,John 5:30, John 14:1, Luke 6:12, Mark 10:18 and Matthew 24:36) and WHO IS THE CREATOR ? ( Compare John 1:3, 1st Corinthians 8:6, Colossians 1:16 WITH Isaiah 44:24, 48:13, 45:12 and 66:2). 2. Problem of All merciful and All powerful Father who CURSED (Deuteronomy 21:23,Galatians 3:13) His innocent and beloved son in order to achieve something that can be achieved through another way ( all the Old testament Prophets and believers lived and died before Jesus crucifixion; Yet there is no any biblical verse that says they were in the state of condemnation after their death until the time of Jesus crucifixion). 3. Problem of "Jesus' private appearance to Paul" NOT BEING FORETOLD to the original apostles: ( Compare Matthew 24:23-28, Luke 10:18 With Acts 22:6-9. Compare Genesis 17:9-14, Luke 2:21 With Galatians 5:2-4, Acts 23:12-14. Compare Acts 21:18-31 With Acts 26:1-8, 19-21, Romans 3:7. Compare 2 Corinthians 12:16 with Jeremiah 48:10)" 4 . Problem of "the Bible not being endorsed by God ; (the word "Bible" is no where to be found inside the Bible)". If you rely heavily on the MIRACLE and WONDERS you receive in Jesus name and overlook all these FIVE problems in Christianity, then you are not a wise person; because performing wonders and miracle in Jesus name is NOT a conclusive evidence for authenticity of Christianity due to Jesus statement; MANY will say to me in that day ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and done many wonders in your name? And then I will declare to them; I NEVER KNEW YOU depart from me, you who practice lawlessness. (Matthew 7:22-23). Again, If you insist that Qur'an is not from God then you have to solve another great problem; PROBLEM OF GOD'S IMPERSONATION Let me explain it for you; Qur'an contain many REASONABLE verses which appear to be COMING DIRECTLY FROM GOD'S MOUTH. Look at one example; O children of Israel! Remember My special favor which I bestowed upon you, and fulfill your covenant with Me as I fulfill My covenant with you, and fear none but Me. And believe in what I have sent down ( i:e this Qur’an) confirming that which is with you, and be not the first to reject it, nor sell My verses for a small price; and fear Me, and Me alone (Qur’an 2:40-41)”. If the original author of Qur'an is not God, then ONE GREAT LIAR HAS IMPERSONATED GOD. Yes, a dishonest and untruthful person may allow his FRIEND to impersonate him in order to deceive some innocent people. But what about a truthful and honest person like you? Would you allow your friend to impersonate you reasonably and perfectly in order to deceive some innocent people? CERTAINLY NOT! Your Honesty and your truthfulness will never allow you to do such a thing. Now,if you as a truthful and honest person will never allow your friend (talkless of your enemy) to reasonably and perfectly impersonate you in order to deceive some innocent people, then why do you think God Almighty, WHO IS MORE TRUTHFUL AND MORE HONEST THAN YOU, would allow His enemy ( not His friend this time around) to impersonate Him reasonably and perfectly ( See the verses of Qur'an quoted just above)? Of course God Almighty would NEVER allow such a thing to happen. God may allow anybody to write or speak about Him as you may also allow your friend to write or speak about you. But God of truth and honesty will NEVER allow His friend talkless of His enemy to impersonate Him; just like you as a truthful and honest person will never allow your friend or your enemy to impersonate you. This is the reason why you can NEVER find a single verse coming DIRECTLY from God's mouth in the New Testament, the backbone of Christianity.Yet we can find many verses coming DIRECTLY from God's mouth in the Old Testament. Why? Because Christianity is never from God! Now, let us take A VERY GREAT AND COSTLY ASSUMPTION by assuming that God Almighty, in His infinite wisdom, deliberately allow His enemy to impersonate Him reasonably and perfectly in order to serve as a TEST for the true believers in the Bible. If this is the case, then God should have clearly informed us in the Bible just like Jesus informed us about his own impersonation: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For MANY WILL COME IN MY NAME, saying ‘I am the Christ’, and will deceive many (Matthew 24:4-5) ”.See how Jesus declared in an unambiguous terms that MANY LIARS would impersonate him. However, you can never find a single biblical verse where God categorically inform us and foretell that a great liar is going to impersonate Him. If God of truth and honesty would also allow a liar to impersonate Him, He should also have informed us in a very precise term in the Bible just like Jesus did. The summary of my point on this issue of God's impersonation is explained below: Qur'an contain many verses which appear to be COMING DIRECTLY FROM GOD'S MOUTH. Yet there is NO ANY VERSE in the Bible where it is prophesied that one great liar will IMPERSONATE God. Therefore, from the biblical point of view, the probability of Qur'an being the word of a liar is ZERO. The New Testament do NOT contain any verse that appear to be coming directly from God's mouth. Therefore, it is not entitle to this divine endorsement. Although it contains many verses which appear to be COMING DIRECTLY FROM Jesus 'mouth. But there are some verses that prophesied that MANY LIARS WILL IMPERSONATE JESUS ( e.g Matthew 24:4-5). Therefore, there is a probability, no matter how small it is, that some of the words attributed to Jesus may not actually came from his mouth.
Re: Why You Must Not Die As A Christian by enilove(m): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2018
YOU ARE A SPIRITUAL ILLETRATE.

Your Muhammad is in hell and you want to follow him, go ahead , but you have been warned .

A right thinking person would know that Quran is a rubbish , unless he or she has not read it in the language he or she understands .

Are you asking us to become evil like the Boko haram , Fulani herdsmen, the ISIS , Hesbolah and other suicide bombers in Iran , Iraq , France , Britain , America etc?

Where is Liah shuab ? Why are all the Muslims not concern about that ? Because they are enjoying the evil deeds of their comrades of Satan.

You prefer a prophet like Muhammad who was :

A shameless pedophile . He married a 6 years old @ age 51.
A shameless father who married his adopted son's wife .
A Prophet who was kissing an idol ( black stone )
A prophet whose only power was power to Sex 11 women everyday.
A Prophet who was a murderer.
A Prophet who could not pray for his 6 dying children
A Prophet who was killed by ordinary poison.
A cursing prophet.
A lying Prophet. etc.

Tell me any good the Prophet of Islam did ?
The only award he could get was S.A.W. which means "Sex Award winner". Nothing more.

There was nothing Muhammad could not do for sex. Only those in satanic captivity ( slaves ) that would read the Quran and still believe its the word of God.

Example.

Allah SWT says:

وَإِذْ تَقُولُ لِلَّذِىٓ أَنْعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِ أَمْسِكْ عَلَيْكَ زَوْجَكَ وَاتَّقِ اللَّهَ وَتُخْفِى فِى نَفْسِكَ مَا اللَّهُ مُبْدِيهِ وَتَخْشَى النَّاسَ وَاللَّهُ أَحَقُّ أَنْ تَخْشٰىهُ ۖ فَلَمَّا قَضٰى زَيْدٌ مِّنْهَا وَطَرًا زَوَّجْنٰكَهَا لِكَىْ لَا يَكُونَ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ حَرَجٌ فِىٓ أَزْوٰجِ أَدْعِيَآئِهِمْ إِذَا قَضَوْا مِنْهُنَّ وَطَرًا ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ مَفْعُولًا
"And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, "Keep your wife and fear Allah," while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab: Verse 37)

BECAUSE HE WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH HIS ADOPTED SON'S WIFE , HE FAKED THAT REVELATION , AND ALLAH WAS PLEASED WITH HIM.

USELESS SHAMELESS PEDOPHILE MURDERER SEX ADDICTED PROPHET.
Re: Why You Must Not Die As A Christian by enilove(m): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2018
HOW MUHAM-MAD USED TO GOOGLE REVELATIONS:

Book 008, Number 3333:
SAHIH MUSLIM :
Anas b. Malik (Allah be pleased with him) reported: When Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married Zainab bint jahsh, he invited people (to the wedding feast) and they ate food. They then sat there and entered into conversation. He (the Holy Prophet) made a stir as if he was preparing to stand up, but (the persons busy in talking) did not stand up. When he (the Holy Prophet) saw it, he stood up and when he did so, some other persons stood up. 'Asim and Abd al-A'la in their narrations made this addition: Three (persons) sat there, and Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) came there to enter (the apartment) but he found the people sitting there. Then they stood up and went away. He said: Then I came and informed Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) that they had gone away. He (the Holy Prophet) then came there until he entered (the apartment). I also went and was about to enter, when he hung a curtain between me and him (and it was on this occasion that) Allah, the Exalted and Majestic, revealed this verse:" O you who believe, enter not the houses of the Prophet unless permission is given to you for a meal, not waiting for its cooking being finished to the (words)" Surely this is serious in the sight of Allah" (xxxiii. 53).

WHEN THE ABOVE INCIDENT HAPPENED , MUHAMMAD SAID ALLAH GAVE HIM A REVELATION :

Allah SWT says:

يٰٓأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا لَا تَدْخُلُوا بُيُوتَ النَّبِىِّ إِلَّآ أَنْ يُؤْذَنَ لَكُمْ إِلٰى طَعَامٍ غَيْرَ نٰظِرِينَ إِنٰىهُ وَلٰكِنْ إِذَا دُعِيتُمْ فَادْخُلُوا فَإِذَا طَعِمْتُمْ فَانْتَشِرُوا وَلَا مُسْتَئْنِسِينَ لِحَدِيثٍ ۚ إِنَّ ذٰلِكُمْ كَانَ يُؤْذِى النَّبِىَّ فَيَسْتَحْىِۦ مِنْكُمْ ۖ وَاللَّهُ لَا يَسْتَحْىِۦ مِنَ الْحَقِّ ۚ وَإِذَا سَأَلْتُمُوهُنَّ مَتٰعًا فَسْئَلُوهُنَّ مِنْ وَرَآءِ حِجَابٍ ۚ ذٰلِكُمْ أَطْهَرُ لِقُلُوبِكُمْ وَقُلُوبِهِنَّ ۚ وَمَا كَانَ لَكُمْ أَنْ تُؤْذُوا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَلَآ أَنْ تَنْكِحُوٓا أَزْوٰجَهُ ۥ مِنۢ بَعْدِهِۦٓ أَبَدًا ۚ إِنَّ ذٰلِكُمْ كَانَ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ عَظِيمًا
"O you who have believed, do not enter the houses of the Prophet except when you are permitted for a meal, without awaiting its readiness. But when you are invited, then enter; and when you have eaten, disperse without seeking to remain for conversation. Indeed, that [behavior] was troubling the Prophet, and he is shy of [dismissing] you. But Allah is not shy of the truth. And when you ask [his wives] for something, ask them from behind a partition. That is purer for your hearts and their hearts. And it is not [conceivable or lawful] for you to harm the Messenger of Allah or to marry his wives after him, ever. Indeed, that would be in the sight of Allah an enormity."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab: Verse 53)

HOW DOES THIS REVELATION BENEFIT OTHER MUSLIMS NOW. WAS THIS NOT SUPPOSED TO AN ETERNAL WORD ?

NO WONDER AISHAT , WHO WAS THE CLOSEST TO HIM , SAID IN THE HADITH BELOW " THAT ALLAH HURRIES IN REVELATIONS TO PLEASE MUHAMMAD :

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 48:
Sahih Bukhari :
Narrated Hisham's father:

Khaula bint Hakim was one of those ladies who presented themselves to the Prophet for marriage. 'Aisha said, "Doesn't a lady feel ashamed for presenting herself to a man?" But when the Verse: "(O Muhammad) You may postpone (the turn of) any of them (your wives) that you please,' (33.51) was revealed, " 'Aisha said, 'O Allah's Apostle! I do not see, but, that your Lord hurries in pleasing you.' "

WHY WON'T ALLAH GIVE MUHAMMAD THOSE CONVINIENT REVELATIONS SINCE HE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD HEAR AND RECEIVE FROM ALLAH.

SOME WERE ESCEPTICAL AND DOUBTED HIS REVELATIONS, MORE ESPECIALLY WHEN HE WAS THE ONE RECIEVING AND BENEFITING FROM THE REVELATIONS.

Allah SWT says:

وَإِذَا بَدَّلْنَآ ءَايَةً مَّكَانَ ءَايَةٍ ۙ وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُنَزِّلُ قَالُوٓا إِنَّمَآ أَنْتَ مُفْتَرٍ ۚ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
"And when We substitute a verse in place of a verse - and Allah is most knowing of what He sends down - they say, "You, [O Muhammad], are but an inventor [of lies]." But most of them do not know."
(QS. An-Nahl: Verse 101)
Re: Why You Must Not Die As A Christian by plainbibletruth: 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:

Jesus said; I WAS SENT ONLY TO LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL (Matthew 15:24)

However, many of the Christians believe that this command of "NOT PREACHING TO THE GENTILES" was later cancelled and replaced by the new command of preaching to all the nations JUST BEFORE Jesus ascended to heaven:
1. Matthew 28:19; "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit".
2. Mark 16.15; “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.”
3. Acts 1.8 ; "and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
4. Luke 24.47; “that repentance for forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.”

Therefore, it seems from these four verses that the apostles of Jesus were NOW FREE TO VISIT THE GENTILES AND PREACH THE GOSPEL TO ALL THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD.

Peter's statement "BUT GOD HAS SHOWN ME THAT I SHOULD NOT CALL ANYONE IMPURE OR UNCLEAN" is only referring to the "VISION" he experienced just before the arrival of the men sent by Cornelius (See Acts 10:1-28) .

THE MESSAGE OF JESUS IS FOR ALL MANKIND
Presumably your intention in continuing to cite this passage is to pacify your conscience that you’re in the right religion.
I have shown you that Jesus, while He was on earth, limited His ministry to the Children of Israel. Nevertheless, His message was universal. I have shown you passages in the Bible which speak about His ultimate universal ministry.
Jesus spoke to them, saying: "I am the light of the world." (John 8:12)

Now, do you believe the above, since you seem to accept the portion you are holding up, which is also from the Bible as your “evidence”?

Do you believe the following from the quran?
... He revealed the Torah and the Gospel aforetime, for a guidance to mankind. (Qur’an 3:3-4)
And (it will be) that we may make of him (Jesus) a revelation for mankind and a mercy from Us, and it is a thing ordained. (Qur’an 19:21) Notice, it does not say, "a revelation or sign only to the Israelites".

If you choose to be selective you are only portraying yourself as dishonest and deceptive.

Why not select a passage from the quran which indicates that the quran is in Arabic for Arabs (43:3) Or why not select a quranic passage which says that Mohamed is ONLY a warner (38:65)?

The New Testament speaks about the universality of Jesus' mission. As long as Jesus was on earth, He limited His ministry and that of His disciples to the Children of Israel. Even then He still reached out to the Gentiles. At the time of His ascension into heaven He ordered His disciples to "make disciples of all nations" (Matthew 28:19, 20). The earliest disciples began to carry out this command.

Paul, following these disciples, summarizes the matter:
For I am not ashamed of the Gospel: it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes [in Christ as Savior], to the Jew first and also to the Greek (Gentile, non-Jew). (Romans 1:16)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Answer Bible Questions,other General Questions And Earn Money / Why This Debate Is Not Just About Seed Sowing / Nigerians Join Millions Of Muslims At Mount Arafat In Saudi Arabia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.