Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,386 members, 7,978,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:04 PM

SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] (22326 Views)

I Checked Out A Usher At A Wedding Reception… She Shocked Me With A Quickie / Look At These 2 Beautiful Queens and I'll Tell You What Happened [Picture] / Beware Guys : I Had Sex 10 Times Within A Week And Now This Happened (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Obiomon: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
iLegendd:
90% of the time I don't look for indicator of interest. There is a stage you'll get in the game, you'll have a mindset called ALL WOMEN LOVE ME. With this mindset, you don't need to look for IOI. Mindset is powerfully contagious. What you believe is what will come to you.

There are three things men should do when interacting with a woman.

1. Speak to her like your younger sister even if she's 40 years and you're 30 (this will keep you relax)
2. Speak to her with humor as if you already know each other from childhood — and not like a stranger (this will boost your confidence)
3. Speak to her with the mindset that she already loves you (this is psychological mirroring in hynopisis — she'll respond as if you're using jazz).

These three things work like magic.
truth..! grin
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Halowonle: 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
just know u can also loose her not all girls like that
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
Halowonle:
just know u can also loose her not all girls like that
I'll think about it to see if I know.
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Ishilove: 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
iLegendd:
Positive ke! I'm HIV negative joor and my genotype matches all women. This is to say, I can marry as many wives as I want like someone in the Bible.

Talking about perv, you're right. I'm the chairman of Perverts Association of Nigeria (PAN), Port Harcourt chapter. Whenever you cum to P.H, see me in my office.

I noticed something about your moniker. I'm not Igbo, Hausa, or Yoruba, but I know Ishi in your moniker means head in Igbo. Be sincere with me: Do you give good head (Ishi) to the one you love?

This your moniker (Ishi - love) has lots of meanings, but most Nairalanders won't know. I'm watching you. You must live up to expectations (the day you'll cum IN my office).

With such a naughty name, I trust you, Honey, but don't let my girlfriend catch you sha — she doesn't like sharing.

Oh, Head-love (the name I'll start calling you from today), if you're married or you have a boyfriend who isn't great in bed or a one minute man, tell him we have the final solution.

We have a book called Lasticle — which cures PE and another book called TheDAVIDO Fùck Guide — which handles bedroom skills.

Don't be shy, Sweetheart. Tell him about those books and you'll begin to experience what my girlfriend experiences every night (and that's why she hates sharing). She's such a greedy girl. #Smiles.

Below are the links to purchase those books: www.shop.wetclef.com/shop/thedavido-fck-guide and www.shop.wetclef.com/shop/lasticle

If you're a man (reading this) and you want to rock a woman's world in the bedroom, purchase those two books. The reason I'm always confident and blunt is not because I'm intelligent or smart, but (because I'm) great in bed.

When you're great in bed, some people will misinterpret your confidence and bluntness as arrogance, but don't worry — they won't understand.

The díck of a man who is good great in bed has more value to a woman than the account balance of a billionaire. Only broke women think otherwise.

The "make money, make money, make money" gang will not understand. End of tra.ma.dol and drug abuse is our books.

Headlove, don't forget to tell your man and other men within your area to get this part of their lives handled once and for all.

Below are the links to purchase those books: www.shop.wetclef.com/shop/thedavido-fck-guide and www.shop.wetclef.com/shop/lasticle
Hian. How come I'm just seeing this crap after 3 years? undecided
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
Organs:

This is sooo stupid why must you have something in return (including trying to prove a very stupid point) You are full of your mumu stupid ego, someone asks for corn and you couldn't buy it, cos you wan prove nonsense.... when black people go understand say the ultimate behaviour is to aim to put a smile on any one you encounters face whenever you can and stop thinking about the me-me-me and what you want to prove. Maybe she actually has no money and wanted that corn? and maybe you will not ever see her again? You just deprived yourself an opportunity to show goodwill to a stranger while expecting nothing in return. "non sibi sed aliis" - Not for us but for others.
I can relate bro...... You making sense
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Magnoliaa(f): 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ishilove:

Hian. How come I'm just seeing this crap after 3 years? undecided

grin grin LMFAO. 3 years bawo? Ha! Ko jo.
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Ishilove: 4:04am On Aug 17, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin grin LMFAO. 3 years bawo? Ha! Ko jo.
Check the date. It's 2018
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Magnoliaa(f): 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ishilove:

Check the date. It's 2018

It's just shocking. That you missed the mention for that long.
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Ishilove: 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
Magnoliaa:

It's just shocking. That you missed the mention for that long.
Someone liked the post o, that's why I'm just seeing it

1 Like

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by purefacti(m): 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
ride on boss the message is clear more than crystal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly / Ladies, Can You Truly Get Over Your Ex? / What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.