Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:37 PM

BREAKING: Ex-igp Ibrahim Coomassie Dies At 76 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Ex-igp Ibrahim Coomassie Dies At 76 (853 Views)

Ex-Military Governor, Tunji Olurin Dies At 76 / #EndSARS: Hussaini Coomassie Tells Buhari To Use Force Against Protesters / Pictures Of Saraki Shaking Idris Ibrahim, Ex IGP Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Ex-igp Ibrahim Coomassie Dies At 76 by nwosadify: 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
A former Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Coomassie, has died.

He died on Thursday after battling protracted ailment.

READ MORE https://www.newdiplomatng.com/2018/07/19/breaking-ex-igp-ibrahim-coomassie-dies-at-76/

Re: BREAKING: Ex-igp Ibrahim Coomassie Dies At 76 by fx45(m): 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
The man was an Islamic fundamentalist and a Northern supremacist. His son is a member of ISIS. So why should I say RIP?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Ex-igp Ibrahim Coomassie Dies At 76 by CoolFreeday(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
may his soul rest in peace
Re: BREAKING: Ex-igp Ibrahim Coomassie Dies At 76 by sarrki(m): 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
fx45:
The man was an Islamic fundamentalist and a Northern supremacist. His son is a member of ISIS. So why should I say RIP?

The emboldened is not true

Maybe you mean AA muttalabi son

Having said that

You pray Sef God never answer

What is your rip going to do

Every man with his deed on earth

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Ex-igp Ibrahim Coomassie Dies At 76 by sarrki(m): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
nwosadify:
A former Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Coomassie, has died.

He died on Thursday after battling protracted ailment.

READ MORE https://www.newdiplomatng.com/2018/07/19/breaking-ex-igp-ibrahim-coomassie-dies-at-76/

Op that’s not coomasie Picture
Re: BREAKING: Ex-igp Ibrahim Coomassie Dies At 76 by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
fx45:

It's almost impossible to separate religion and politics from a muslim in power. There's nothing like moderate muslim. All Muslims are Islamists. They all believe that non Muslims should die cos Allah said so in the Quran. AlMaida verses 5: 52, 70-73., Almuhammad.47: 5-8

Baqara 2:90-105

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Ex-igp Ibrahim Coomassie Dies At 76 by sarrki(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

It's almost impossible to separate religion and politics from a muslim in power. There's nothing like moderate muslim. All Muslims are Islamists. They all believe that non Muslims should die cos Allah said so in the Quran. AlMaida verses 5: 52, 70-73., Almuhammad.47: 5-8

Baqara 2:90-105

When I see an extremist I can say

Religion is a belief

Whatever anyone does he’s answerable to his creator

Know one ever goes to the life beyond and tell us which religion or tribe is noble before God Almighty

We are all trying towards perfection
Re: BREAKING: Ex-igp Ibrahim Coomassie Dies At 76 by Donald95(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
It's time to meet all.those he forcefully took their life.

It's time to reap the fruit of all those injustice meted on a common man

My happiness is that both young and small,rich and poor will stand B4 him so Buhari, Gowon our justice is coming
Re: BREAKING: Ex-igp Ibrahim Coomassie Dies At 76 by slimfit1(m): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
They swear with the Qur'an and still go and steal so also engage in corrupt practices still amazes me.
Re: BREAKING: Ex-igp Ibrahim Coomassie Dies At 76 by Houseofglam7(f): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
May Allah forgive his sins and grant him Aljannat Firdaus
Re: BREAKING: Ex-igp Ibrahim Coomassie Dies At 76 by Throwback: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
I remember him as the fellow whose hand was shaking vigorously as he attempted to salute in his capacity as IGP, the newly appointed Head of State, Abdulsalam Abubakar in June1998.
Re: BREAKING: Ex-igp Ibrahim Coomassie Dies At 76 by BENARI: 12:34am On Jul 20, 2018
Eyahhhhh!

Why now when Nigeria needed him most. shocked

(1) (Reply)

Theresa May’s Visit Not An Endorsement Of Buhari’s Re-election Bid -UK / A Simple Guide To Voting In/out President Buhari / Rivers APC Guber Candidate, Tonye Cole Skipped NYSC, Omits Degrees In Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.