Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,582 members, 7,934,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:44 PM

Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election (30788 Views)

APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election / See The "Bridge" Built By A House Of Representative Member Seeking Re-election / Governor Ben Ayade: My Wife Cautions Me Against Seeking Re-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by leofab(f): 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nonsense politician
Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by alen4smith(m): 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by Kingspin(m): 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
APC evil party.

1 Like

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by Awoleesu(m): 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

Seriously Buhari is not to be blamed when a governor is not performing

Example is Ambode, Elechi, Wike and Anambra Governor why are they not victimized?

Coz you can see they are working
oga, which state governor is Elechi again nah?

1 Like

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by Chochovini: 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
ATIKUAIR:
please did you come back from Libya? So u don't know Wike is being victimized? Even bloodletting Buhari is very incompetent and never deserve to be local government chairman! He is a total failure in all sectors and don't even have moral right to decide who comes back or not when he is going back to Daura come 2019
Babe, God bless you richly for Me abeg for this your comment. At least, we have one SANE commentator in the House.

2 Likes

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
hmmm
Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by Ingocof(m): 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

Example is Ambode, Elechi, Wike and Anambra Governor why are they not victimized?

How many state has the IGR of Lagos and rivers state, and why is the difference between their allocation and other states'?

1 Like

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by Ingocof(m): 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
angry

Why are you panicking, if you are doing what you were voted in for to do your people will vote you enmass but: I doubt that this one you are shivering like who's feeling feverish.

Oga Ishaku, do us a favour and go and look bush and leave us alone angry

You wrote as if he would conduct the election himself, may be you have forgotten that inec is a tool of the executive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by sarrki(m): 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ingocof:

How many state has the IGR of Lagos and rivers state, and why is the difference between their allocation and other states'?

How many state get oil
Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by bakila: 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
udoka55555:
I wish governors have power..

they call them chief security officers when they can't even secure their lives..

but asking Atiku to do something about Election rigging sounds somehow to me......
The last paragraph tells you who is in the garden.

1 Like

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by bakila: 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
GOFRONT:
As if they have the interest of the masses at heart
The Gov is owing 5 months salary.
Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by Ingocof(m): 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:

Tell me any tangible thing Darius did to warrant reelection?

Nothing

Even the only road leading to Jalingo can’t be dualized.

People die on weekly basis along kasuwa Vera axis and mile6 every time

Yet all he can do is to do a shady shoulder and bumps

That’s why he was nicknamed governor of shoulder

They played religious card when they failed there people to whip up religious or ethnic sentiment

kindly tell us what Buhari has done or what this nation has benefited from his government that he deserves to be reelected, if Buhari can seek re-election then no one in the world is a failure

5 Likes

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by sondi: 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:
Ishaku seriously you and Ortom with Badaru Of jigawa and the most useless youngest governor of Kogi did not deserves second term
Ortom of Benue, Badaru of Jigawa & the brainless Yahaya Bello of Kogi states do not deserve 2nd term for Obvious reasons especially unprecedented underperformance. Ishaku Darius of Taraba State performed well in different sectors of d economy in his state. I'm very familiar with Benue, spent a year in Jigawa & now in Taraba, so I know what I'm saying Mr. Sarrki

1 Like

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by bejeria101(m): 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
FarahAideed:

Tell me any tangible thing Buhari has done to warrant re election
Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by poseidon12: 12:01am On Jul 20, 2018
sarrki:
Ishaku seriously you and Ortom with Badaru Of jigawa and the most useless youngest governor of Kogi did not deserves second term

But the bigot and traitor Buhari does, right?

2 Likes

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by poseidon12: 12:06am On Jul 20, 2018
sarrki:

Elechi? He is ex-Governor of Ebonyi. Umahi is the current Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by poseidon12: 12:16am On Jul 20, 2018
docadams:

And if the allegations are unfounded, may it locate you IJN

Which allegations will be unfounded? Trained Fulani killers, mostly from neighboring countries have been unleashed on Nigerians and you are talking about "if the allegations are unfounded .....". Keep supporting a traitor whose allegiance is to his ethnic Fulani instead of Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by chiedozie198100: 3:33am On Jul 20, 2018
sarrki:

wike is not victimized?

and who the hell is elechi?

1 Like

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by phabulux: 4:02am On Jul 20, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
For daring to stop the terrorist in aso rock and his ja.janweed fulani brother from their killing spree and land grabbing adventures!!

Yet this useless lanky thing called Buhari will keep saying politicians are responsible or it is gaddafi or what have you

God punish devil!!

You know, you fucke.rs are getting Buhari elected. Stop your fuckery, for crying out loud, and we'll probably stop him.

Go back to school, bas.tard! Your father's money on your education was wasted on you.
Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by gbagyiza: 4:18am On Jul 20, 2018
sarrki:

Is not about working, is about their stand on d killings in their state. They r not dancing to d tone of d presidency,

2 Likes

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by Paragon311(m): 4:47am On Jul 20, 2018
FarahAideed:

Tell me any tangible thing Buhari has done to warrant re election

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by babstide(m): 5:39am On Jul 20, 2018
sarrki:
You can do better with your brain
Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by akanbiaa(m): 5:41am On Jul 20, 2018
KARMA AT WORK
Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by mfm04622: 5:43am On Jul 20, 2018
Ingocof:

You wrote as if he would conduct the election himself, may be you have forgotten that inec is a tool of the executive

This govt has organised many gubernatorial election. Other parties apart from APC has won some. You can't rig again, reason politicians are now relying on buying votes. Is that FG's fault?
Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by Minjim: 5:47am On Jul 20, 2018
The Fg is mainly Apc and you're Pdp.

Pls, kindly explain how the Fg can stop ur reelection in Pdp if you're such a huge asset to Pdp- wont they be compelled to field you?
Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by nairalandtruthr: 5:49am On Jul 20, 2018
Ishaku will not only be removed but he shall face humiliation greater than what he caused in people's lives in Taraba,If wickedness was to choose another name that name will be Ishaku, imagine my late mum Gratuity not paid since 2011 and others even before then, see how people are sufferings and when Buhari released Bailout fund to solve the problem he refused to pay and claimed it's not Buhari that will tell him what to do with the money. Even within Taraba PDP the guy is deeply hated, his only credentials to become governor is that he was a lap dog for Gen TY Danjuma and his former Farm Manager.
Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by freshvine(f): 5:51am On Jul 20, 2018
sarrki:

Nowadays you use sentiments and emotion on people to drive your narrative. Very smart and professional image making for your principal.
Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by eki2000(m): 5:52am On Jul 20, 2018
sarrki:

You take style mention your South eastern governors
Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by jerflakes(m): 5:59am On Jul 20, 2018
sarrki:

Willie is working

Anambra state has AVG (anambra vigilante group), the state-owned security outfit

They act first, before the police

That's why there is calm in Anambra
Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by Amumaigwe: 6:54am On Jul 20, 2018
sarrki:

So it is in Buhari's place to determine which governor is not performing and to subsequently stop their reelection? Is Buhari performing? Who made the bastard with zero achievements a judge? Arrant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election by jaytee01(m): 6:56am On Jul 20, 2018
sarrki:
Just like you don't deserve to live among human beings.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Should Thank Us For Bail-Out money - PDP / A Man With Kettle Washing Buhari's Poster With Water (Photo) / Why Millions Of Nigerians Experience Hardship And Sickness —buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.