Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,249 members, 7,910,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:17 AM

Music Videos In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Videos In Nigeria (1556 Views)

Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? / Reason Why Many Nigerian Artistes Shoot Their Videos In SA. / The Nigerian Girls In Music Videos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Videos In Nigeria by luridguy(m): 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2006
its our major problem and still really do not know why its so hard for us to get the proper equipment to do quality videos in dis country...........

out of all nigerian musicians i still think lagbaja's video stands out
Re: Music Videos In Nigeria by spikelord(m): 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2006
Faze's videos too follows. I really think you are right.
Re: Music Videos In Nigeria by smartsoft(m): 1:14am On Jan 05, 2006
Mine is gonna be the BOMB
Re: Music Videos In Nigeria by GUNNER(f): 10:03pm On May 21, 2006
can't wait 2 see da BOMB! wink
Re: Music Videos In Nigeria by mademike(m): 2:36am On May 26, 2007
this is a very sensitive topic. honestly, it burders me alot. we do not have the facilities for a good video in this country and we need the international video makers to come and educate the local ones on how to make a good music video. most of our songs are sweet but the video will just get it messed up.
Re: Music Videos In Nigeria by chuby(f): 10:42am On Sep 30, 2007
kween's video jebele is very good. very natural and has beautiful african setting. The outfits was contemporary african

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx_xuZw__S8

www.myspace.com/kweenonakala
Re: Music Videos In Nigeria by freemanj(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2008
well i can say that in the last 2years the Nigeria music video industry as undergone some tremendous revolution wit the likes of shina adediji and Uzodinma okpechi passing the baton down to the more creative ones like DJ tee, clarence peters,afamdman,nomoreloss,jude okoye, koffi idowu,brandon, wudi awa, freshout, AK one,, to the new kid on the block called mex(director of dipp's dangerous) and the upcoming one.Nigeria videos are tighter now
Re: Music Videos In Nigeria by otoidea(m): 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2008
ah ah, naija don dey try now. see the likes of naeto, ikechukwu, dare, dbanj, psquare, they got rili hot videos

the followin im in luv with at the moment:

http://www.naijamusicvideos.com/ikechukwu/shoobeedoo-video_fbbfccc29.html

http://www.naijamusicvideos.com/dare-art-alade/not-the-girl-video_916c5ba1b.html

http://www.naijamusicvideos.com/eldee/bosi-gbangba-video_684007420.html
Re: Music Videos In Nigeria by phboy(m): 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2008
Its not as much about equipment and budget as it is concept. Check out the MCC, PRECIOUS Video. Its the only Naija video to affect me emotionally cry. Its on youtube just search MCC, PRECIOUS and enjoy. THIS VIDEO IS A CLASSIC AND WILL LAST 4EVER.
Re: Music Videos In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2008
Some are them are quite decent, some of them are atrocious

Yet to see one that has 'wowed' me
Re: Music Videos In Nigeria by zainab02(f): 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2008
talkin about this equipments,one should understand that they are quite expensive,both for maintenance andand having them personally,also this equipments get upgraded easily,why should you buy a video camera when there would be a better one in tghe next three months ihop u dig where i m going towards it is not easy in the cinematography world,thus we shuld try to appreciate our naija directors much luv to everyone of them out there.
Re: Music Videos In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2008
zainab02:

talkin about this equipments,one should understand that they are quite expensive,both for maintenance andand having them personally,also this equipments get upgraded easily,why should you buy a video camera when there would be a better one in tghe next three months ihop u dig where i m going towards it is not easy in the cinematography world,thus we shuld try to appreciate our naija directors much love to everyone of them out there.
Really and truly, this is no excuse at all, will naija be the only country to have purchased such equipments?

As much as these directors need to be appreciated kind of, there is still a lot of room for improvement and the sooner the better

expensive indeed undecided

(1) (Reply)

Da Grin - Pon Pon Pon Can Any One Translate / Collabo (psquare Ft Don Jazzy) / The Only Nigerian Song I Can Replay For 10 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.