Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,905 members, 7,872,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) (46250 Views)

I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. / My experience in Bahrain / Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by Caseless: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
ikorodureporta:
That thing wey b like smoke from a faulty plane engine
sad and hateful people everywhere.
Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by Mandynews(f): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
Akainzo:

Strangely, nowhere in this write up or from the source did anything point to it being designed by the said FROM6 other than the statement made in the story.

Why should I believe that the logo was designed by the said FROM6 and not by another firm, Nigerian or foreign?

The blog, MandyNews.com is 4years+ with no adsense or sponsorship. I don't do Linda Ikeji or Instablog tongue Underground research sir.

Try to work on your Tomas mindset.

Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by Kolping: 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
In other news, while Nigeria unveils the logo of Air Nigeria (which only exists on paper), China stated last month that its first modern home-made passenger jet, the C919, is expected to be put into commercial flight by 2020. The plane is aimed to compete with U.S. planemaker Boeing's 737 and Europe's Airbus A320. The C919 jet currently has 815 orders from 28 customers.

Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by CioAngels(f): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nigerian decision makers/leaders are not ready to end poverty in Nigeria so they would better take it to a country where they would get better kickbacks. Wicked groups of people.
Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by princejenks(m): 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
AutoSpaNg:
Unpatriotic elements are people that would make deliberate efforts to keep the Nigerian people in poverty and hunger when there are ways to make things better. what is in that nonsense design that a Nigerian can't do. i piety unemployed Nigerian Youths that would see something like this and won't demand for explanations from the government but will just accept it as the usual and move on. una go hear am hot...

Those of you living in Abuja, FCT that have place value on their vehicle should bring in their vehicle to our Ultra Modern Vehicle Repair Facility for a specialized computer based diagnostics backed by a comprehensive manual diagnostics procedure that would figure out anything at all that is wrong with your vehicle. Now the beauty of our service is that after the diagnostics we recommend actions that must be taken to put the vehicle in order, If you run any of the repairs in our workshop we will return the money you paid for diagnostics back to you in full. We are located at Jahi, Abuja Call Mr Fix it now: 08189742614

what's ur web address?
Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by OBINERO(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
Their slogan should have been "bringing the world closer to Nigeria" and not the opposite, anyway it is what it is. #who the f**k cares.
Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by fawaz22(m): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
muffyt05:

(1) Job opportunities
(2) Increased/ Improved National Income or GDP
(3) Better standard of living
(4) Foreign exchange conservation
(5) An improved international Outlook/ recognition(only thing I probably know about Kenya and Ethopia are their National air carriers)
(6). Sense of belonging and improved welfare treatment for Nigerian travellers
The benefits are just enormous. Prayer is, it's not hijacked by corrupt entities.
The defunct Nigerian Airways was one of the best things to happen to Nigeria but the enemies of Nigeria took over it till it ran aground.
thanks for the information
Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by cyber5(m): 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
When we have much better graphics designer here in nigeria
Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by Akainzo(m): 9:36am On Jul 22, 2018
Mandynews:

The blog, MandyNews.com is 4years+ with no adsense or sponsorship. I don't do Linda Ikeji or Instablog tongue Underground research sir.

Try to work on your Tomas mindset.

There is a difference between BRANDING project and Logo design, both are not synonymous.

From6 doesn't have to be the one to design the logo, it could have been done by another firm.
Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by Emarex: 10:08am On Jul 22, 2018
ikorodureporta:
That thing wey b like smoke from a faulty plane engine
Niga got no chill
Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by Mandynews(f): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2018
Akainzo:

There is a difference between BRANDING project and Logo design, both are not synonymous.

From6 doesn't have to be the one to design the logo, it could have been done by another firm.

Do your research
Re: The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) by AutoSpaNg: 8:46am On Jul 24, 2018
princejenks:
what's ur web address?
autospa.ng you can schedule an appointment from there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Cheats Death As Tree Falls On Car In Calabar (Photos) / Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) / Abeokuta Paradise Nature Park in Jamaica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.