Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,221 members, 7,904,035 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 07:19 AM

Pro-soccer Football Trials And Tryout 2018/2019! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pro-soccer Football Trials And Tryout 2018/2019! (2178 Views)

2021 List Of Football Trials And Scouting Programs In Nigeria / Chelsea's Yellow Away Kit For 2018/2019 Premier League Season / FREE Football Trials For Children From The Age Of 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pro-soccer Football Trials And Tryout 2018/2019! by emmysam11: 11:28am On Jul 20, 2018
can you play competitive football? Time to prepare your CV, video's playing footages and travelling documents now!!!!.Access our football Agent's Database to get connect so you can joined the upcoming football trials in UK and Spain immediately, send your name,email,phone number, and age to 2347060801100.........!47 Slots available ! offer closed by next week Friday, hurry now!
Amateur-Footballer-Turn-SoccerPro!
- Learn How To Play Decent Football!

-Pro-soccer playing linking opportunity reveal how too join international on trials.

-Where amatuer meet football agent's and football club manager's.

-Can you kick the wining goal?.Meet agent's who are ready to link you to (Primier Leagues/Champions Leagues.

-From Amateur to Pro-soccerPro carrer can you do it?

If you want to become a better football player, read this:

Discover How The Right Mindset Can Help You Improve Your Football Skills And Have You Play Football At Decent Level!

Dear Fellow Footballer!

Are you sick and tired of all the hype promises such as: 'You can play the best football of your life in the shortest amount of time?'

My name is EMMA SIMON, I'm 38 years old and I've been playing the beautiful game my whole life. I am not an ex pro player or a reputable coach.
I don't consider myself an expert and don't have all the answers .

What I can put on the table is my honest experience as an amateur football player which can help you improve your game and have you play footballand turn your domestics playing skills into at decent level.

This guide '' Amateur-Footballer-Turn-SoccerPro''will help you focus mainly on developing a sound, clear mindset any football player should have during a game.

Some training drills will be mentioned but first and foremost I want you to have a clear understanding of what you're expected to do on the field,
whether you're a defender, midfield player or striker.

Having a clear game plan and the proper mindset are the key elements with which you have to approach every game.

I can't promise that you're going to reach your full potential and play the best football of your life after you read this guide.

It takes time, practice and passion to be able to play good football. It doesn't happen overnight and even the world's best players don't reach their full potential.

There is always something you can do better and even if you manage to do it perfectly a couple times, you'll never get the same results.

It's not the destination that matters, it's the journey.

Football is a team game and you have to be a team player. Your goal is to improve your game in order to help your team play better football.

Your skills are the ticket to a better team where you can enjoy playing football at higher level.

There is nothing more enjoyable in a game of football than having a group of good players who can leave aside all the differences and play like a real team.
You need to understand that you can enjoy the game a hundred times more if you play for the team and not just for your own satisfaction.

Football will help you become a better person who values more the gift of giving than receiving. Just like in real life, you have to give first in order
to receive anything in return.

Here's what Football Mindset Development will help you comprehend:

If you're a goalkeeper:

- Conditioning: specific training routines you need to follow in order to be prepared for the game;

- How to handle high balls with confidence and authority and how to dive properly;

- Learn how to make yourself as big as possible and cover your angles;

- How to collect the ball when a low shot comes in;

- How to strike the ball with power after you make a save;

- How to position yourself during a corner kick;

- How to collect the ball in the air without getting hurt;

If you're a defender:

- The reason why attack is the best defense;

- How to defend one-on-one;

- When you should tackle the ball;

- What to do in order to keep your body under control when defending;

- The best way to defend corner kicks;

- How to position yourself when defending corner kicks;

- How to clear the ball from corner kicks;

- How to play the offside trap correctly;

- Why good communication and physical fitness is crucial when playing the offside trap.

If you're a midfield player:

- Which midfield player is the key element in any football team;

- What is the role of a midfield player;

- Why technique is so important when playing midfield;

- How to hold the ball when you're under pressure;

- Why good passing of the ball is crucial in the game of football;

- How to control the ball when running at full speed;

- Where and how to cross the ball when playing as a wing;

- What is required from a good winger;

- How to control and pass the ball correctly;

- Why mobility and constant repositioning is important when playing in the center of the field;

- What are the qualities that define a good midfield player.

If you're a striker:

- What is the role of a striker;

- What a striker needs to do in order to get an open shot;

- What a striker has to do when he can't take a shot;

- Why off the ball movement is essential if you want to be a good striker;

- How being fully fit can give you an incredible advantage over your opponents;

- How to use the offside trap to your advantage;

- Why it is crucial to be able to strike the ball with both of your feet;

- How to properly prepare when taking a shot while running;

- How to strike the ball when you're running at full speed;

- How to prepare and take penalty kicks;

- How to take free kicks: various techniques;
- How hard training will help you play better football.

And now these same knockout football
strategies can be yours!

Introducing:

Football Mindset Development/PLAYERS AGENT LIST AND THE COMPANY THEY MANAGED!

This Package Includes :
All leaders in Football Development guide file.

Rights Details:

sell as physical/shipped product

Time to ask yourself:

Are You Ready to Improve Your Skills and Play Some Decent Football?

60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Try it risk free today!

If you purchase today, your purchase is 100% guaranteed.

If after reading the guide, you aren't completely satisfied and you haven't learned anything valuable, just ask and I'll be glad to give you a full refund.

All purchases may be refunded within 60 days of purchase, meaning that if you think your new guide isn't as good as I claim, you'll get every cent you paid back.

If the suggestions put forth in this report don't help you improve your game, I'll refund 100% of your purchase price, no questions asked.

Why am I taking all the risk on myself? Because I believe in the methods that I have written about in the Football Development guide.

I believe they work.

I KNOW they work.

I believe in the results I've gotten over years and years of sweating on the football field,
And because of that I believe this guide will work for you.

To Your Success,

EMMA SIMON

CEO/FOUNDER
WPA GLOBAL-RESOURCES

Power By WPA Global Resources,Lagos
Re: Pro-soccer Football Trials And Tryout 2018/2019! by Slim44: 10:36am On Jun 18, 2019
Sir can we chat on whatsapp this my number 09073169740

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan: I'm President, Player & Coach & We'd Have Won Serie A If I Came Early / help a fellow / German Paper Leaks Out Neymar & Dembele Transfer Deals. Its more than we thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.