Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,142 members, 7,907,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:24 AM

How To Apply Chicken Waste To Plantain Suckers - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Apply Chicken Waste To Plantain Suckers (842 Views)

Cage Layout Design For 5,000 Birds Poultry Farm With Chicken Waste Process / How to Plant Plantain Suckers In Dry Season Without Irrigation System 100% Yield / Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply Chicken Waste To Plantain Suckers by Hotspotaccess: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hello I need information on how much chicken waste one should apply to plantain.

The soil is fresh and never been cultivated before in Ogun state and the plantain suckers have just been planted
Re: How To Apply Chicken Waste To Plantain Suckers by Waffarianman(m): 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hotspotaccess:
Hello I need information on how much chicken waste one should apply to plantain.

The soil is fresh and never been cultivated before in Ogun state and the plantain suckers have just been planted

Can you post the pic Of your plantain for me to twll you What to do
Re: How To Apply Chicken Waste To Plantain Suckers by Waffarianman(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
Can you post pic Of your plantain
Re: How To Apply Chicken Waste To Plantain Suckers by sefani(f): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
nice question. I also want to know
Re: How To Apply Chicken Waste To Plantain Suckers by Hotspotaccess: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
Waffarianman:

Can you post the pic Of your plantain for me to twll you What to do

Thank you for your response and sorry for my late reply.

I've sorted it out. Again I say thanks.
Re: How To Apply Chicken Waste To Plantain Suckers by benzion72(m): 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
I think it is Better you place them in planting holes before placing sucker. or rather let us learn from you

1 Like

Re: How To Apply Chicken Waste To Plantain Suckers by Waffarianman(m): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
Hotspotaccess:

Thank you for your response and sorry for my late reply.
I've sorted it out. Again I say thanks.

You welcome
Re: How To Apply Chicken Waste To Plantain Suckers by Hotspotaccess: 9:42am On Aug 29, 2018
benzion72:
I think it is Better you place them in planting holes before placing sucker. or rather let us learn from you

The plantain suckers were actually planted before the application of the waste.

The waste was done by my farm manager. I think he used a bag of about 50kg for 5-7 suckers

(1) (Reply)

Experience A New Form Of Integrated Farming System / What Farming Business Can My Students Start With N20k / Ginger And Soyabeans Needed For Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.