Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,171 members, 7,887,404 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:29 AM

Performing At A.Y Live Would Be The Biggest Event For Us – Chrysolite Crew - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Performing At A.Y Live Would Be The Biggest Event For Us – Chrysolite Crew (453 Views)

"Everyone In The Industry Knows A.Y Has Mouth Odour." --- Seun Kuti / A.y's Wife, Mabel Makun Shares Beautiful Family Photos, Coutdown To Anniversary / Dino Melaye, Ali Baba, A.Y, Okey Bakassi, Harrysong Dazzle At Generally Speaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Performing At A.Y Live Would Be The Biggest Event For Us – Chrysolite Crew by Lexzai: 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
Exclusiveclue presents yet another edition of Meet Your Entertainers and today, our host is Abayomi Adekunle while our Guest is the CEO/HOD of Chrysolite Crew, Mc Wheel Biro. The crew that have been making waves in Ibadan and Nigeria as a whole. They’ve performed on stage with IPM Founder Woli Agba, Mc Tee Gold, Apostle Sunday Ajamu (The Coin Master) etc. In this brief interview, Mc Wheel Biro takes us through the journey of Chrysolite Crew and many more. Enjoy!

What do you call the dance the dance that you do?
I call it Gospel Dance

Let us know more about Chrysolite Crew
Chrysolite crew is more than a dance crew, is an empowerment ministry, Chrysolite crew is also a crew of fatherless and less privileged, is a crew based at Ibadan whereby we live and stay together. The crew started April 14 2015 and I started it with four kids which are three boys and a girl and some were being picked from street

How do you cope with the 'Small but Mighty' children, especially during rehearsals and outings?
Coping with them all this while is God one thing I just know is that when God gives you direction and visions he will surely supply all what you need
Dealing with them at rehearsal is not that much easy but God still grant me wisdom knowledge and strength to still stand firm

Also, your crew recently featured in Woli Agba’s one year anniversary, how did you feel? Did you see it as a sign of progress or just a normal publicity stunt?
We felt so amazed when we featured in Woli Agba video, we even told Woli Agba this is just the beginning of great things in our life

Do you see the crew to be a competitor to other dancing groups?
We are not a competitor to other dancing groups but a minister of God through dancing

Having met you at some occasions like Laugh Out Loud with Mc Tee Gold, The Coin Master's seminar etc. Which event do you think would be the biggest event your crew has ever featured in?
The biggest event we ever featured was Nenna & friends at Lagos and the event am looking forward to feature by the grace of God is A.Y life

What are your plans towards the progress of the crew?
My plans are with God. But the major plan is to build those children according to God’s will

Where do you see the crew in the next few years?
I see greater heights

Source: https://www.exclusiveclue.com/2018/07/performing-at-ay-live-would-be-biggest.html

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Links Up With American Star, Ycee Blasts Police Boss / My 1st 4 Nights In Lagos Was Spent Under The Ijora Bridge - Jude Okoye / I’ve Never Dated Anyone All My Life, But Am Not A Virgin – Actress Amara Maduka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.