Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,795 members, 7,930,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:44 AM

How To Order On Aliexpress - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / How To Order On Aliexpress (3360 Views)

Aliexpress: How Much Is Custom Fee When Shipping With DHL? / Aliexpress Order Tracking Info No Update For 53 Days Now / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Order On Aliexpress by Segunagagu(m): 11:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
Guys wat deserve mean.. does it mean my order is already in the Post office here in Nigeria??..this is my first time...
Re: How To Order On Aliexpress by fadavis(m): 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
Wow this post is cool, thanks Bruh I will look forward to it Click to learn to hack android games
Re: How To Order On Aliexpress by Pauls0n(m): 5:02am On Sep 13, 2018
Segunagagu:
Guys wat deserve mean.. does it mean my order is already in the Post office here in Nigeria??..this is my first time...

When did you order this item?
Re: How To Order On Aliexpress by koonlay101: 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
For those who buy from aliexpress regularly. Have you guys had any experience where you were asked to pay for Customs duty on an item at the post office when you go to pick up.

I ordered a Xiaomi phone recently and when I went to pick up, I was told I will have to pay 10k plus as a DN has been applied to the item by customs.

Can you guys who are experts enlighten us on how to avoid this type of charge. Could it be the shipping method etc.

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Factory Unlocked Iphone 3gs For Sale! / Ipad 1 Or Ipad2 (very Urgent) / New Nokia N79 In Box With Full Accessories For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.