Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,329 members, 7,881,231 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:50 PM

OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) (37106 Views)

I Have Fought A Good Fight ― Gboyega Isiaka / Obasanjo: 'Gboyega Isiaka Is Next Governor Of Ogun State' / Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
Aquariann:

So in simple terms, who do you think the APC should present? Or who do you think will or can win the main election?

In fact, I don't know what is happening in Osun. The Osun Politicians, the people & Aregbe know. I am just reacting based on Ede & the recent Ekiti tension soaked election
Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by raumdeuter: 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
babaolofin:

My people, Osun election is more than what most people think. The main election is not judged on popularity within party members. Based on popularity within the party in Ekiti, Fayemi would have lost the primary. What is important now is the person that can win the main election. The mistake of late Senator Isiaka Adeleke replacement should not repeat itself.

Can the aspirant match Senator Iyiola Omisore or other party aspirants. Aregbesola will like his COS to win, but Aregbe knows if Serubawon were to be alive that is not possible, that was why he was the first suspect by Ede people. The lesson learnt from the last Senatorial election should not be forgotten. If Segun Oni or Adeyeye had contested that Ekiti Election, Fayose would have overrun them. Please look for a person that can win election

To win an election you first need to be popular that to have a good party structure on ground to contest

Omisore might be popular but what is the structure of SDP on ground in every ward to win an election, That is why popular candidtes look for strong platform to contest. That is why Atiku is coming to PDP instead of going to Labour party or ADC

The election is still between APC and PDP. Who will PDP present will determine many things, Ademola Adeleke is not Isiaka and many people don't even think he deserves to be state governor, the only thing he has is the Osun West and that his elder brother is Isiaka

If Omisore, Adeleke and Oyetola contest, Omisore takes Ife, Adeleke takes Osun West, Oyetola will take Central plus Ilesha(due to Aregbe) and win many votes across the state because of the existing APC structure, support from other governors, mobilization money etc

APC has won Ondo and Ekiti states where they had to face an incumbent from opposition, How much more a state that has been APC for 8yrs

Performance wise, Aregbe didnt do badly, he did many roads and infrastructure, he connects with the local people the only thing people have against him was the salary issue which is prevalent in every state

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by kolaaderin: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
Oasis007:
It's a welcome Development, other Parties need to learn this Initiative from APC. The best way to choose a Flagbearer is simply through direct Primary cos its more transparent!

Lalasticlala...... do you have a contrary view?!

Wait while they PDP miscreant discredit this process and call it an antidemocratic move, just for opposing sake

1 Like

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by kolaaderin: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Tinubu's cousin, Oyetola has already won the primary even before they started
just as I have guessed, he is now Tinubus cousin for winning primary.
Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by Aquariann: 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
babaolofin:

In fact, I don't know what is happening in Osun. The Osun Politicians, the people & Aregbe know. I am just reacting based on Ede & the recent Ekiti tension soaked election

Why I was asking is because someone stated Osun West hasn't produced a governor and Aragbe's COS who seems to be the favorite is from the central.

So even though with this direct voting, would the Osun West people and candidate still feel cheated or will support the eventual party candidate?

1 Like

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by oloriooko(m): 8:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
Aquariann:

Why I was asking is because someone stated Osun West hasn't produced a governor and Aragbe's COS who seems to be the favorite is from the central.

So even though with this direct voting, would the Osun West people and candidate still feel cheated or will support the eventual party candidate?

They get no choice but to heartily support the party candidate; this is democracy

1 Like

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by kolaaderin: 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
What is the point for the update when Tinubu's cousin Oyetola is the anointed candidate of Baba Kabiru and his drug peddling master in Buordillon....Another 8 years of debt upon debt to service the ostentatious life of that greedy capitalist from Iragbegi claiming Lagosian!!

Osun state is officailly doomed!!

Una Don start again to dey wail on top Osun matter again

1 Like

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by SirBunky85(m): 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
Oasis007:
It's a welcome Development, other Parties need to learn this Initiative from APC. The best way to choose a Flagbearer is simply through direct Primary cos its more transparent!

yes.oyegun was a total disaster.thank goodness he was booted out

2 Likes

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by SirBunky85(m): 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
Seekuzer:
Apc is the hottest party now
over truth dey worry u i swear
Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by oloriooko(m): 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2018
IFE SOUTH LGA

Oyetola Isiaka 6,410

Yusuf Lasun 498

Salaam Najeem 86

Source SR

1 Like

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by oloriooko(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
IWO LGA

Oyetola Isiaka 2,525

Yusuff Lasun 718

Salaam Najeem 229

Source SR
Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by BishopEmmanuel(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Oasis007:

Oga this direct primary is not the way forward. I was there live and guess what? I was traveling to a nearby town and the driver just stopped and said we also could partake because they were not confirming the borrowed membership card of the people of opposition parties were presenting. to cut the story short, I was permitted and it wasn't even a voting process, we were counted and were just allocating fake figures on the Inec sheet. All am saying is that, the majority of the figures you see there are really not APC members..I was counted and was given 5k. grin
Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by SirBunky85(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
lanog317:
If this process and results are true, then the world should relocate to the State of Osun, to go learn real democracy.
oshobaba has always bn blessed with nice ideas.right frm wen he headed d NLC and his time as a governor where he tactitally retired MR.FIX IT(tony anenih)and d igbinedions

1 Like

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by oloriooko(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
IFE NORTH LGA

Oyetola Isiaka 2,926

Yusuff Lasun 493

Salaam Najeem 331

Source SR
Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by oloriooko(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
IFEDAYO LGA

Oyetola Isiaka 1,841

Yusuff Lasun 668

Salaam Najeem 392

Source SR
Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by maasoap(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
drslimtommy:

where are you in osun?

Osogbo and I served as a returning officer in ward 10
Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by larride(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
BishopEmmanuel:

Oga this direct primary is not the way forward. I was there live and guess what? I was traveling to a nearby town and the driver just stopped and said we also could partake because they were not confirming the borrowed membership card people of opposition parties were presenting. to cut the story short, I was permitted and it wasn't even a voting process, we were counted and were just allocating fake figures on the Inec sheet. All am saying is that, the majority of the figures you see there are really not APC members..I was counted and was given 5k. angry

Where were you going too? Where did you vote? Which ward under which LGA.

1 Like

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by bakaredc: 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
God bless u for asking my brother.
And there wasn't chaos wen such was happening in the presence of different candidate' s agents?, some guys here just think everyone here are fools
larride:

5 Likes

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
BishopEmmanuel:

Oga this direct primary is not the way forward. I was there live and guess what? I was traveling to a nearby town and the driver just stopped and said we also could partake because they were not confirming the borrowed membership card of the people of opposition parties were presenting. to cut the story short, I was permitted and it wasn't even a voting process, we were counted and were just allocating fake figures on the Inec sheet. All am saying is that, the majority of the figures you see there are really not APC members..I was counted and was given 5k. grin
really the method isn't transparent at all.
Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by sheriffman(m): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
larride:

Surely,he is lying

1 Like

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by drslimtommy: 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
[quote author=maasoap post=69561503]

U fit drop ur digit?

1 Like

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by BishopEmmanuel(m): 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
larride:

On my way to Ikirun and we stopped at Ilase. the ward ? I did not even check the ward on the card I was given. we just did it inside a government school before the market place of the town. They were all shouting one fat belly man called JMK or something...so it just a way of manipulating the choice of a particular candidate because before then, the whole aspirants were protesting of the probable manipulation as to the said rumor of over 300,000 apc members. They were all saying to Bolaji Abdulahai that only if they could be shown the register of the members. So the system must stop.

1 Like

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by drslimtommy: 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
BishopEmmanuel:

where you at in Osogbo rn?

3 Likes

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by hamzyluv(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
BishopEmmanuel:

U deserved a nice and pretty hot slap ,, 5thousands naira for all of u on the queue ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by BishopEmmanuel(m): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
bakaredc:
God bless u for asking my brother.
And there wasn't chaos wen such was happening in the presence of different candidate' s agents?, some guys here just think everyone here are fools
Seriously no one is a fool here. We just must be sincered with ourselves. The process is not good democratically. Just wait and see how Some aspirants would start flaring up from tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by BishopEmmanuel(m): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
sheriffman:

Surely,he is lying
If you say so
Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by bakaredc: 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
I think this is better than the delegates list method, it may have it's flaws. But it is participatory. And i do think that even if APC had adopted the delegates voting method,Oyetola would have still won
Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by farem: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
chiefolododo:
Integrity indeed . This man that always lock his outside tape water, a very stingy man

TAPE water?
Mere fact. that he even put one outside shows he has some consideration for ""outsiders"

1 Like

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by oloriooko(m): 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
Oyetola Isiaka declared winner of Osun state APC governorship primary election

1 Like

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by SirBunky85(m): 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
Johnnyessence:
each and everyone knows that he will win the governorship primary. even the Apc members knows that he will win, he is tinubu cousin.
so shame still dey gree u talk for dis forum?pls leave osun alone and concentrate on ur stomach infrastructure in ekiti

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by bakaredc: 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
BishopEmmanuel:

Seriously no one is a fool here. We just must be sincered with ourselves. The process is not good democratically. Just wait and see how Some aspirants would start flaring up from tomorrow.
OK sir. But i will disagree on the method not being democratic..it is the most democratic process as against the delegates list method, the only challenge is whether they have a true and up to date register of their "registered members" and if such was demanded and made available to all aspirants

2 Likes

Re: OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) by dman4mdmoon(m): 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
edupedia:

...bad belle can cause cancer....
Which one be bad belle? Is Gboyega Isiaka not Tinubu's cousin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Accuses Philip Shaibu Of "Stealing" & "Wearing" His $250k Diamond Watch / Youths Destroy Pius Anyim's Statue In Ebonyi State (Photo) / Okorocha Embarrassed In London By Pro-Biafran At Chatham House: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.