Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,276 members, 7,887,799 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:03 PM

FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator (29641 Views)

Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo / "APC's Chances Of Winning Elections Are Excellent" - Governor Abdullahi Sule / Senator Adeleke Will Sack Oyetola’s Newly-Employed 12,000 Workers - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator by Patrioticooduan: 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:
I doubt if Adeleke can even win Ede.
He is a disappointment to his people.
Of course I doubt he will. After PDP primary, I will call my family to know who they would love to vote for.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator by Jchi9876: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

There are two things I can point from the guy.
One, he is not Yoruba but Ibo.
Second, he works for PDP.
But I am sure of he is Ibo. They are the ones that love to poke the noses into Yoruba affairs.

They will always fail

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator by BabaAgba79(m): 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

You are not Yoruba but you are always crying on top their matter. Wetin concern Ibo man with South West? You are a well known Yoruba-hater so the Westerners affairs should not be your concern.
Adeleke won't win sh.it. I am from Osun West and won't vote for him. I suspect you work for PDP. Upon all you boasting, PDP lost Ekiti, Is it now Osun state that PDP would win? Osun people have always aligned with ACN. Anything that will promote Ooduan's interest is where you see us. Yoruba people align more with APC because that is where our interest lies.
Focus on East where you come from and leave Yoruba people alone.
Yoruba-hating Igbo man.
Nonsense!!!

PDP willl win Osun. May I let you know that APC did not win Ekiti because PDP was unpopular. APC wanted Ekiti by force and they wanted Fayose disgraced. Anyway, APC won Ekiti against the will of Ekiti people. What played out in Ekiti may not play out in Osun. I see PDP win Osun. And if PDP hires good SANs, they will reclaim Ekiti. APC with its myriads of failures cannot win any election except by force, rigging and manipulation. This is my fear for our democracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator by mechanics(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lolz, funny.
Re: FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator by Patrioticooduan: 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
BabaAgba79:

PDP willl win Osun. May I let you know that APC did not win Ekiti because PDP was unpopular. APC wanted Ekiti by force and they wanted Fayose disgraced. Anyway, APC won Ekiti against the will of Ekiti people. What played out in Ekiti may not play out in Osun. I see PDP win Osun. And if PDP hires good SANs, they will reclaim Ekiti. APC with its myriads of failures cannot win any election except by force, rigging and manipulation. This is my fear for our democracy.

You are deceiving yourself. There was no way PDP could have defeated APC in Ekiti. Yoruba people are tired of PDP government. APC a failure in Osun? You obviously don't know anything. You will give another excuse why PDP lost Osun.

5 Likes

Re: FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator by senatordave1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2018
BabaAgba79:

How will pdp win in osun where they are weaker? Which governorship poll has the supreme court upturned before with the best election lawyer wole olanipekun representing?

1 Like

Re: FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator by BishopEmmanuel(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
Who da hell is this one again?
Bravo!
Re: FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator by BishopEmmanuel(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

You are deceiving yourself. There was no way PDP could have defeated APC in Ekiti. Yoruba people are tired of PDP government. APC a failure in Osun? You obviously don't know anything. You will give another excuse why PDP lost Osun.
Ogbeni learn how to spk for yourself. stop ranting Yoruba people around.
Re: FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator by Meritocracy: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
You are the one that will be disgrace by the special grace of God, i'm a yoruba man. i blessed God for his grace upon mmy life. baba akande is from ila federal constituency, pa akande is from osun central senatorial district, pa akande spent 4 years in the government before oyinlola take over from him in 2003, oyinlola is from odo-otin local government, oyinlola too spent 7 and half years in government. oyinlola is from osun central senatorial district. so definitely osun central senatorial district has spent 11 and half years in government. since 1999, none of osun west senatorial zone have produce any governor from that zone, the present governor will end his 8 years in government by november 27. ogbeni is from osun east senatorial zone(ife/ijesha). osun west senatorial zone hasn't produced any governor from osun west senatorial zone. and you hyprocrite denying your brother from that senatorial district his chance to contest for that seat. don't you see that you are political irrelevant. keep on your hating.

You forgot to mention that Late Isiaka Adeleke, Ademola brother was the first Executive Governor in Osun state. The governance is not about zoning but good governance.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator by biyimore: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
This guy mouth na oshoro

1 Like

Re: FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator by kmaster007: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
Michael Jackson senator

1 Like

Re: FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator by jp79: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
we've got a dancing sinnator , all we need is a dancing guvnor.
am sorry for naija

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator by QsAbdul: 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
[quote author=GistmoreNG post=69556777]GistMore.com

Femi Fani-Kayode says Senator Adeleke Ademola will make an excellent governor, he is a good dancer and senator.

Hahaha...PDP so dancing now is included as qualities of a good leader..Hope Atiku is now learning some dance steps.
Re: FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator by 7lives: 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
BabaAgba79:

Una no dey ever mind una business, Oduduwa has seven sons and none is Igbo, the more you stick your nose in our business, the more we SHALL frustrate you guys.
Did we not TELL you guys that we don't want PDP in Yorubaland?.
You people are yet to recover from the blows you received in Ekiti and you're already boasting about taking over Osun.
I shall bookmark this page to mock you when APC wins again in Osun.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator by Afamed: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
dr. ademola adeleke have my full support too. osun west lokan.
Hope you have recovered from the Ekiti electoral shock last week?

1 Like

Re: FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator by Abagworo(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
I like Jackson Adeleke not as a leader but as an entertainer.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator by EASY39(m): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
dr. ademola adeleke have my full support too. osun west lokan.
I was their at the venue,the contest is real here with the battle of who wil win between ogunbiyi and ademola,in the morning when adeleke deliver his speech ogunbiyi group react unmanner way not knowing that ademola group never come,they came in to the venue in ankara uniforn shows that the chance is not glaring to much for ogunbiyi,ki olorun yan fun wa...... counting in progres fatai akinbade 59 vote,nathaniel oke , counting for ogunbiyi in progres, thanks to dickson bayelsa state gov,he has show he's competent umpire.
Re: FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator by crimeboss: 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
rajiraymond:
Osun is no going area for PINDINPIN!
I love the State no be small.
It's ur opinion, u will not hold the thumbs of those that love adeleke from voting on that date rigging or not.
Re: FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator by SirBunky85(m): 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Tinubu allow zoning in lagos state but denied the people of osun west senatorial zone to produce the next governor in his party. he has forgotten something niiiii. but we will remind him of his actions on election day. what i just know is that he's not bigger than God.
dis shameless hypocrite is here again.are u done retrieving ur mandate from jkf ?senseless soul

1 Like

Re: FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator by SirBunky85(m): 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
janellemonae:

So u don't know 'serubawon'? And u don't know he was a governor and senator in Osun state whose brother then took over his seat? You hate cheating but support nepotism. I laugh in igbomina. You are from Osun indeed. Ode.

I actually hope PDP will put up the dancing adeleke with his big sense of family entitlement. The whipping will not be small. grin
dont mind dat political neophyte

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator by SirBunky85(m): 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you are hyprocrite here of not talking positive in your life. since 1999, has osun west senatorial district produced the governor? not only that late isiaka adeleke was a governor for 22 months, then that was 1991. in his present democracy, osun west senatorial zone have never be governor. don't you see that you are hyprocrite here. you refused to tell the truths.
truths ko,truthed ni

1 Like

Re: FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator by Ovamboland(m): 2:14am On Jul 22, 2018
Johnnyessence:
each and everyone in osun state knows the fact here. people are more educated and well informed about what is going on the general public, especially in the zoning . it is the turn of osun west senatorial zone to produce the next governor that will succeed ogbeni aregbesola.

So we should vote for a turkey just because it's from Osun west?
Re: FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator by ZionJay(m): 2:47am On Jul 22, 2018
Someone that should be contesting for Celebrity take two dance show is contesting for governorship election grin
PDP never ready at all.
Re: FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator by rajiraymond(m): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
crimeboss:

It's ur opinion, u will not hold the thumbs of those that love adeleke from voting on that date rigging or not.

Who is Adeleke and what does he knows about the politics, do you think it's a senatorial election or was it because he was compensated for his brother position? senator

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Sanwo Olu Commissioned Abandoned Mother And Child Hospital. Pictures. / If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid / Goodluck Jonathan Complains Of Neglect By PDP

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.