Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,050 members, 7,886,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

Former Minister Okonjo Iweala Joins Twitter Board Of Directors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Minister Okonjo Iweala Joins Twitter Board Of Directors (293 Views)

Nigerians React As Veteran Actor, Tony Umez Finally Joins Twitter / Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala / Movie Directors Can No Longer Afford Me - Actress Omotola Jalade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Minister Okonjo Iweala Joins Twitter Board Of Directors by Faithola(f): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nigeria's former Minister of finance Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and World Bank's former president Robert Zoellick has been announced as the new additions to Twitter’s Board of Directors, effective immediately.
According to PR Newswire, Marjorie Scardino will be stepping down from the Board for personal reasons at the end of the year.

Speaking of the new changes, Omid Kordestani, Executive Chairman of Twitter. said:

"Ngozi and Bob are distinguished leaders with unparalleled global perspective and policy expertise. We are confident they will be incredible assets to Twitter as we continue to focus on driving transparency and making Twitter a safer, healthier place for everyone who uses our service.

(1) (Reply)

How I Make My First #50,000 / Mercy Aigbe’s Ex-husband Lanre Gentry Slams Police Boss, Dolapo Badmos / Cee-c And Leo Serves Couple Goals As They Host Their First Event Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.